I'm beginning to think that hair is the #1 physical attribute that women care about

shookwun

Reaction score
Height is overrated? I disagree, I've had women repeat "OMG you're so tall" with puppy eyes on and on during some dates.

Height was my saving grace, as I've said before, I can't get muscles (or an acceptable head of hair) so, I'm glad I have that advantage.

I guess it's also a blue-pill way to reassure yourself when you're not tall. But trust me, if you are, you would never give up an inch.

Im not tell nor am I short so I can't say for certain how it feels.

I'm between 5'10 and 5'11.

Tall is 6'2 +

@nameless - lol. Man, u realy are a funny one. Zero to hero

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Im not tell nor am I short so I can't say for certain how it feels.

I'm between 5'10 and 5'11.

Tall is 6'2 +

@nameless - lol. Man, u realy are a funny one. Zero to hero

If we both get our hair back you should party with me. I'm a kick in
the pants for sure. My whole routine after work is picking up chicks
and laughing.

blackg

Reaction score
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Hairloss23, I'm just trying to kill time here while I wait for news about SM04554. I'm sitting on pins and needles because I have a very good feeling about Samumed.

Don't listen to his bull****. You don't look like a deadbeat singer. If he has to lower himself by being so pathetic, that's his problem.
Don't lower yourself.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Don't listen to his bull****. You don't look like a deadbeat singer. If he has to lower himself by being so pathetic, that's his problem.
Don't lower yourself.

Edited.

Yup.

Hopefully March 5 will bring good news.
It could be a whole new world for all of us.
Maybe everyone will become happier and nicer.

I've gotta run. I've decided to start shopping at Trader Joes.
Gonna go get some healthy groceries. I'm going to start eating
better so I can lose some weight.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd say the most important feature is hair then eye structure/color. I think most actors and actresses attractiveness comes from eye/brow structure. Then I'd say body. I think alot of girls down play the importance of body/ because they usually always have something with their body they arent happy with. I dated a gymnist with a crazY body but she still always made me dim the lights or turn them off in bed.

Sweeping

Reaction score
Give him a break. You sound like a bitter old man yaself with that kind of talk. Pathetic mate.
Stop riding nameless' dick. Who the f*ck constantly posts pictures of themselves and keeps yapping about himself on a public forum? An attention-seeking wh***. Don't even waste my time responding to me, and go back to sucking nameless' c*** gayboy. This forum is filled with gays/trannies/idiots.

blackg

Reaction score
Stop riding nameless' dick. Who the f*ck constantly posts pictures of themselves and keeps yapping about himself on a public forum? An attention-seeking wh***. Don't even waste my time responding to me, and go back to sucking nameless' c*** gayboy. This forum is filled with gays/trannies/idiots.
Hahah.. another tough guy wanna be. Two words for your *** "Over Compensating". Can spot spot it a mile away. Try a bit harder pretty boy.
I like nameless. He is a character who has something interesting to say. Unlike you, ya repressed, boring fool.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another thread that has devolved into a discussion about nameless.

Sweeping

Reaction score
Hahah.. another tough guy wanna be. Two word for your *** "Over Compensating". Can spot spot it a mile away. Try a bit harder pretty boy.
I like nameless. He is a character who has something interesting to say. Unlike you, ya repressed, boring fool.
Wow, nice response. Good job, you got me. Have fun talking about nameless and Duncan James, or rating men like a ***got. No wonder I'm reading comments of people like Exodus, who seems like a long time poster, getting off this forum.

blackg

Reaction score
Wow, nice response. Good job, you got me. Have fun talking about nameless and Duncan James, or rating men like a ***got. No wonder I'm reading comments of people like Exodus, who seems like a long time poster, getting off this forum.
Well, I have no problem rating men on looks. Those that do have a problem with it, usually have some nagging problem regarding their own sexuality.
If you wanna come out.. We are all here to support you. We won't judge, dude.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Edited.

Yup.

Hopefully March 5 will bring good news.
It could be a whole new world for all of us.
Maybe everyone will become happier and nicer.

I've gotta run. I've decided to start shopping at Trader Joes.
Gonna go get some healthy groceries. I'm going to start eating
better so I can lose some weight.
Nameless, weight is something that you CAN control so keep working on it. Have you ever been married? Kids?

jd_uk

Reaction score
Well, I have no problem rating men on looks. Those that do have a problem with it, usually have some nagging problem regarding their own sexuality.
If you wanna come out.. We are all here to support you. We won't judge, dude.

I also find it weird to rate other men on looks. As a heterosexual guy, i genuinely sometimes can't tell if women will find a guy good looking. Sure, i can pick up on some indictators...are they tall, are they in good shape etc...but on how 'handsome' they are...often I have no idea.

I've been in the presence of women who have completely different tastes to each other and have 'fancied' guys which i never would have thought were good looking. That includes bald/balding guys. It's pretty pointless and futile trying to assess what women will think.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I also find it weird to rate other men on looks. As a heterosexual guy, i genuinely sometimes can't tell if women will find a guy good looking. Sure, i can pick up on some indictators...are they tall, are they in good shape etc...but on how 'handsome' they are...often I have no idea.

I've been in the presence of women who have completely different tastes to each other and have 'fancied' guys which i never would have thought were good looking. That includes bald/balding guys. It's pretty pointless and futile trying to assess what women will think.

* You're trying to tell us that you don't even try to rate the competition????

* Firstly, do you think it's normal not to size-up the competition?

* Secondly, I guess you're unaware why you want hair. Let me explain it to you: you want hair because you believe that the competition (other men) have a competitive advantage over you due to your hair loss. By concluding that men with hair have an advantage over you, you ARE rating other men.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not constantly posting pics. I posted the same set of pics twice because the first time I posted them they weren't visible.

Also, one of the pics I posted of myself was a pic of me AFTER I was missing a bunch of hair so of course it did not make me look good at all.

Guys who are complaining about losing hair when they're young are also posting their pics. Lots of guys are posting pics. For all I know you've posted pics. The reason I posted pics was to show my appearance before hair loss and AFTER a bunch of hair loss. WTF is wrong with me doing that? Half the site has done it. Why are you up in arms that I posted 3 pics to demonstrate the damage that hair loss has done to me? There are so many guys posting pics here that it's asinine for you to rag on me for doing it. And I'm glad I posted them because up until I posted them guys were acting as if I hadn't lost much hair but when they saw 2 pre-hair loss pics versus one post-hair loss pic they stopped doubting that I've lost hair. So my photos established that I AM missing a bunch of hair.

jd_uk

Reaction score
* You're trying to tell us that you don't even try to rate the competition????

*And do you think that's normal?

*I guess you're unaware why you want hair. Let me explain it to you. You're trying to get your hair back because you believe that the competition (other men) have a competitive advantage over you due to your hair loss. By concluding that men with hair have an advantage over you, you ARE rating other men

I don't really know where to start with a response to that, other than to say maybe you didn't read my post properly.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really know where to start with a response to that, other than to say maybe you didn't read my post properly.

Perhaps I misunderstood your post. If that's the case, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Nameless, weight is something that you CAN control so keep working on it. Have you ever been married? Kids?

No kids.

No marriages but I did have a few long term relationships. The problem is that while I was in those 2 long term relationships I was also in LOTS of other mini ONS relationships with lots of other women. The women I was in the long term relationships with got tired of it and dumped me.

EvilLocks

Reaction score

Why so bitter? Oh wait, I just remembered this is a HAIR LOSS forum...

- - - Updated - - -

No marriages but I did have a few long term relationships. The problem is that while I was in those 2 long term relationships I was also in LOTS of other mini ONS relationships with lots of
other women. The women I was in the long term relationships with got tired of it and dumped me. Stormy romances.

And how long ago were these relationships? Something tells me it was decades ago, in your glory days :p Also you and Fred have something in common here: You both cheat on your GF's! :p

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Why so bitter? Oh wait, I just remembered this is a HAIR LOSS forum...

- - - Updated - - -

And how long ago were these relationships? Something tells me it was decades ago, in your glory days :p Also you and Fred have something in common here: You both cheat on your GF's! :p

I'm so SORRY about that. I was very young and didn't understand the serious of what I was doing.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I am so SORRY about that. I was very young and didn't understand the serious of what I was doing.

Everyone makes mistakes - it doesn't define you or make you a bad person. At least you can own up to what you did, unlike Fred who believes that guys are allowed to cheat in a relationship, but the girl isn't :p

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone makes mistakes - it doesn't define you or make you a bad person. At least you can own up to what you did, unlike Fred who believes that guys are allowed to cheat in a relationship, but the girl isn't :p

If I get my hair back I will never ever do that again. I was still in the party age. I slept around and cheated from15-25 and that is when I had my serious relationships. It was such a big mistake. You can't imagine how sorry I am about that. It was hurtful, immoral, and stupid. It's probably why I'm single and balding.

Also, I did not pay prostitutes. All of the women that passed through my life were free. It's my understanding that Fred makes time with prostitutes.