I'm beginning to think that hair is the #1 physical attribute that women care about

shookwun

Reaction score
Because every woman in the world is going to have that priority list for attractiveness with hair at the top....

Most do.

Brah, women like pretty looking guys.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah hair and eye structure where the two main traits I thought of. Then body structure physic. I know a dude who is average height like 5'10 but he has short legs and is kind of stocky. So it makes him look shorter. If he had a skinny frame his body would look more proportionate and I think he would actually look average. This is all from a distance though.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For a lot of women their own personal attraction matters just as much as how they are viewed being seen with him, so taller with a good physique just looks better walking around with her than a shorter guy who is just as average looking but has nice eyes.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Most girls like to stand out among their peers or perceived competition. Being in the company of a tall guy can easily fulfill this one simple wish. Of course his attractiveness level is merely another feather in their bonnet.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score

it's impossible to be a pretty guy without great hair, and a set of stunning eyes.

Zac+Efron++Hairstyles+%25281371%2529.jpg

DevilHands

Reaction score
Not exactly, I think it really depends... Some guys looks good without hair, some looks crap without it. It has something to do with your build and facial structure I guess.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I actually saw a guy last night at the restaurant who look like vin diseal, I just couldn't stop thinking how could he looked bald

On the contrary , there were balding men there who did not look good

Bald is a different look. I agree your not going to have a " cute" apperence as you would with hair . Better of going for the masculine tough guy

Unfortunately , some people like myself just cannot pull it off

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Right now, I talked with my friend.
He is average looking guy with no flaws..
He have got about 100 arrange marriage proposals...
All being from families and girls who are top notch.
One family told they will spend 3 crore rupees on wedding.. That's
Approximately half million US Dollars or about 6 million US Dollars according to purchasing power of rupees..
As 1 US Dollars is equal to 4 Indians rupees in purchasing power parity..

I only got few proposals..
All from average looking girls..
also i have become less hopeful who will like me as i am bald.

I only learn one thing when u are bald,be down to Earth and smile when some one wonders or talk something about my hairloss.

Question is not whether you can pull off bald look or not..
whats the point of sharp looking top category face when people don't look at you as a prospective marriageable age candidate..all strangers think i am allready married.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I only got 4 marriage proposals last weekend and they were all from rich ugly white girls, some of them weren't even 8/10's. I felt disgraced with myself for being a rich but bald loser, so I decided to go **** in the street with the peasants.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Absolutely whenever my hair looked good, I automatically looked better
and consequently ALWAYS felt my best.
Not exactly, I think it really depends... Some guys looks good without hair, some looks crap without it. It has something to do with your build and facial structure I guess.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
U may able to tap good girl proposal .
Don't worry..

But see the girl who came to u is not for just money..

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Indians and their arranged marriages

Arranged marriages are scary. If your arranged wife doesn't like you, you're practically raping her. And if you don't have the liberty to choose your own partner, then you can expect bad things to happen to you if you don't comply. This stuff is terifying.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
saurabhaj pls

Hairyarsch

Reaction score
Hair definitely is important to women. Once I suddenly got denied because she realized I had a receding hairline, probably happened even more often without me realizing it. I usually meet women at night, my hair looks much worse in sunlight.

Buddy of mine recently went from NW2-3 to NW5. I've heard two groups of female friends talking about it at a party like it's a really bad thing.
Made me kinda mad, women age faster than men and hell breaks lose if you mention their fat asses or cellulite skin that they already get in their early 20s.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Theoretically as well as in practice this conundrum can potentially work both ways despite male dominant cultural orientation.
Arranged marriages are scary. If your arranged wife doesn't like you, you're practically raping her. And if you don't have the liberty to choose your own partner, then you can expect bad things to happen to you if you don't comply. This stuff is terifying.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Arrange MArriages are NExt LEVEL of DATING..

They are more sexy and romantic than Dating..

In ARRANGE MARRIAGE..families and parents make sure BOY and GIRL of Same standard.
They can meet each other,know Each other,spend Time with Each Other,anything that is not possible in love marriage.

Now In INDIA..love marriage have reduced to extremely backward thing..

Couple in Arrange marriage enjoys what those in love marriage cannot even dream of so forget about saying about Arrange Marriages.

Girls can compare all top ten guys and say..dad i like this guy.
In love marriage,girl gets the guy who has no family background,poor person,all.

IN INDIA,arrange marriage couple are enjoying the freedom like "Jack and Rose enjoyed in Titanic".

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Saurabhaj, I am from the subcontinent as well.

All that arrange marriage bull**** has been programmed into us over years from your parents and relatives. They tried it on me, I rejected the sh*t out of it. Now i'm with some pretty white girl, not some chick my parents pick because the size of her dowry or her education. Instead, I got the chance to pick based on the size of boobies. Waay more satisfying.

It is all bull****. Or maybe im Americanized because I grew up here?