I'm beginning to think that hair is the #1 physical attribute that women care about

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Haha! And that day (human extinction) will come the day after a hair loss cure comes to market.

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly, this forum is awesome with nameless, the man cracks me up.

Nameless, keep the posts coming mate, you're top drawer.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This thread title is so off. No one attribute is responsible for someone's overall attractiveness, yes not having hair will knock you down a few pegs but come on. The ONLY physical attribute? If you had a nine inch dong, I doubt it would matter as women would be flocking to sleep with you.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
This thread title is so off. No one attribute is responsible for someone's overall attractiveness, yes not having hair will knock you down a few pegs but come on. The ONLY physical attribute? If you had a nine inch dong, I doubt it would matter as women would be flocking to sleep with you.

If they're not attracted to you in the first place then I don't think they'll be flocking to you to find out how big your dong is.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Flop it out

Now why didn't I think of that myself?

You have found the solution to one of the biggest problems associated with hair loss - simply walk around with your you-know-what hanging out.

Problem solved. Now we can shut down HairLossTalk.com, cancel all hair-loss research, shut down the hair loss part of the dermatology industry, and get
on with our lives.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, listen - perhaps we should all learn to live a life WITHOUT women, like buddhist monks. I mean, traditionally, monks greatly embrace the bald lifestyle. So, f*ck the cure. I am going to a place where i am accepted. :jackit:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that a good number of people who post in this forum seem to think that being physically fit or being tall is the #1 thing that women are physically attracted to for men but I'm really beginning to think that having a full head of hair is #1.

I say that because I was at a mall walking around earlier today observing couples walking together where the woman was attractive and I noticed that the guys who weren't wearing hats all had 1 thing in common: they all had a full head of hair with little if any recession. Some were overweight, some were very thin, some were shorter than me (I'm 5'7") but none were bald or balding and I saw 15-20 couples. I'm really starting to believe that most women care about a man having good hair first and foremost even over height and physique.

I'm not getting into the topic at hand as to whether the title opinion is correct or not, but this doesn't really take baldness into account at all. I mean, did you see bald men walking along and assume they must be single? Did you notice any full heads walking along and notice the same thing? Are you assuming all the guys with hats are hat prisoners?

Remember that young bald men (let's say, in their 20s and under) are still rare, seeing one at all isn't that common, never mind with a woman, and nobody is questioning whether it's more difficult for a bald guy to get a girlfriend.

I guess what we go by on here is that bald guys with height, physique, an air of dominance, (not even facial structure is essential) somewhat compensate for their baldness and it evens out to being on a level playing field with an average or even fairly attractive NW1-2. Maybe it wasn't your experience that day to see not even one of the couples include a bald guy.

shookwun

Reaction score
I'd say hair then eye( structure, shape and brows) in that order are the most importance individual features to be attractive. Then teeth, having a great smile being the third essential.

The focal points of communications are most important for physical attraction

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now why didn't I think of that myself?

You have found the solution to one of the biggest problems associated with hair loss - simply walk around with your you-know-what hanging out.

Problem solved. Now we can shut down HairLossTalk.com, cancel all hair-loss research, shut down the hair loss part of the dermatology industry, and get
on with our lives.

Nameless, you are so funny!! I could definitely see you as a stand-up comic.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Nameless, you are so funny!! I could definitely see you as a stand-up comic.

I wanted to be a professional lyricist.

Since I don't have my hair can flopping my you-know-what out help me become a pop lyricst?

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine that Joan, I go into a recording company executive's office and start talking about how I would like to be signed on as a lyricist. He says "Would you maybe wear a wig because it is going to be very hard to sell your looks to the public inasmuch as there is already a Shrek so the world does not need anther one." So I say, "Look, I know I'm not much to look at but I do have this (and I plop out my you-know-what).

Do you think he would sign me?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanted to be a professional lyricist.

Since I don't have my hair can flopping my you-know-what out help me become a pop lyricst?

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine that Joan, I go into a recording company executive's office and start talking about how I would like to be signed on as a lyricist. He says "Would you maybe wear a wig because it is going to be very hard to sell your looks to the public inasmuch as there is already a Shrek so the world does not need anther one." So I say, "Look, I know I'm not much to look at but I do have this (and I plop out my you-know-what).

Do you think he would sign me?

Maybe if he were gay and found you attractive.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does every rationalizing baldy use the Jason Statham reference? Played out, hair rules stubble and muscle!

jd_uk

Reaction score
I'd say hair then eye( structure, shape and brows) in that order are the most importance individual features to be attractive. Then teeth, having a great smile being the third essential.

The focal points of communications are most important for physical attraction

Because every woman in the world is going to have that priority list for attractiveness with hair at the top....