I'm beginning to think that hair is the #1 physical attribute that women care about

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
How much Wedding Cost in Your Country..

- - - Updated - - -

In my caste..girls get opportunity to select the best boys that girls cant even dream in love marriages.
It have advance so much that

love marriages look backward nowadays here.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Mutual consent, fair and thorough representation in any legally binding contract are equally important to observe,
particularly for the hopeful romantics who believe marriage is still a lifetime commitment.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
How much Wedding Cost in Your Country..

- - - Updated - - -

In my caste..girls get opportunity to select the best boys that girls cant even dream in love marriages.

love marriages look backward nowadays here.

All marriages are supposed to be love marriages. Why marry otherwise? And castes don't exist in the civilized world, all humans are equal.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
it's impossible to be a pretty guy without great hair, and a set of stunning eyes.

Zac+Efron++Hairstyles+%25281371%2529.jpg

Kelly Slater?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
All marriages are supposed to be love marriages. Why marry otherwise? And castes don't exist in the civilized world, all humans are equal.

Explicit castes don't exist in North America, but class is still there, it's just a continuous system rather than four sections.

All humans are not equal lol.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
Arrange MArriages are NExt LEVEL of DATING..

They are more sexy and romantic than Dating..

In ARRANGE MARRIAGE..families and parents make sure BOY and GIRL of Same standard.
They can meet each other,know Each other,spend Time with Each Other,anything that is not possible in love marriage.

Now In INDIA..love marriage have reduced to extremely backward thing..

Couple in Arrange marriage enjoys what those in love marriage cannot even dream of so forget about saying about Arrange Marriages.

Girls can compare all top ten guys and say..dad i like this guy.
In love marriage,girl gets the guy who has no family background,poor person,all.

IN INDIA,arrange marriage couple are enjoying the freedom like "Jack and Rose enjoyed in Titanic".

nigga, it doesn't make any sense. but good for you, in westernized country you would end up alone so better take that aranged mariage ****

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saurabhaj, arranged marriage is BS. You simply don't realize how much fun dating is. You say that in arranged marriage you can simply choose your partner to marry. But you just choose based on looks and job. You don't really get a chance to get to know the person. That is a recipe for disaster. When you actually date a person, you get to know him.her really well. You have time to find out if you are willing to spend your entire life with the person. You don't get that chance in arranged marriage.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean to say that ugly girls are getting way hotter guys? How does that make arranged marriages better? That is ****ing depressing. You have a twisted definition of "better".

Sweeping

Reaction score
Saurabhaj, arranged marriage is BS. You simply don't realize how much fun dating is. You say that in arranged marriage you can simply choose your partner to marry. But you just choose based on looks and job. You don't really get a chance to get to know the person. That is a recipe for disaster. When you actually date a person, you get to know him.her really well. You have time to find out if you are willing to spend your entire life with the person. You don't get that chance in arranged marriage.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean to say that ugly girls are getting way hotter guys? How does that make arranged marriages better? That is ****ing depressing. You have a twisted definition of "better".
He's Indian. They have very traditional beliefs, who the hell are you to say their tradition is BS? Don't talk until you educate yourself, arranged marriages are proven to work out better. There is a reason why the divorce rate is so high in America.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
He's Indian. They have very traditional beliefs, who the hell are you to say their tradition is BS? Don't talk until you educate yourself, arranged marriages are proven to work out better. There is a reason why the divorce rate is so high in America.

The divorce rate is high because there is freedom to do whatever the **** you want. And beliefs and traditions aren't some sacred thing you can't debate but then again, you need freedom to be able to do that.

Sweeping

Reaction score
The divorce rate is high because there is freedom to do whatever the **** you want. And beliefs and traditions aren't some sacred thing you can't debate but then again, you need freedom to be able to do that.
Exactly. You prove my point. Freedom to date as much as you want, everyone becomes a sex wh***, they don't know the concept of loyalty. And it's mostly women, they are weak. A study recently came out that they cheat more than men do. You can thank the feminist movement for that. But just the society as a whole, we live in a hedonistic society. It's hard to find commitment in a relationship. Reason why arranged marriages are indeed better.
And I don't understand your last statement.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly. You prove my point. Freedom to date as much as you want, everyone becomes a sex wh***, they don't know the concept of loyalty. And it's mostly women, they are weak. A study recently came out that they cheat more than men do. You can thank the feminist movement for that. But just the society as a whole, we live in a hedonistic society. It's hard to find commitment in a relationship. Reason why arranged marriages are indeed better.
And I don't understand your last statement.

How are arranged marriages better? Just because of the divorce rate? That's just due to the cultural pressure and because you as an individual don't really have a negotiation position like for in the Western culture for example.

My last statement was about the fact that "bad things" can happen to you if you defy the established order of some cultures. We're talking about literally burning of women or throwing acid in their face just because their family didn't have enough dowry.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
2 Nigga ..idiot

I have itself rejected three close good luking girls but the reason was I wanted to marry the other girl.

Frenchy is a underwear brand name here in India..lol..
Is this name given by your girlfriend or mom..

- - - Updated - - -

Arrange marriages have now become more advanced..
Here girls get opportunity to select
All good looking guys and they can proceed with few one or two..

If two parties agree,girl can meet boy wherever they want..
They can call whenever they want..

100% boys are well settled and no one is struggling because boys entered arrange marriage market route when he gets establish....

This is far better advantage than love marriage..
Where boy are not even settled or struggling..

If you want..
You can ask me to show the site..
Which I will not tell in public..

All guys now on this site are average 5 feet 10 inches..
And girls average at feet 5 inches or 4 inches..

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
Frenchy is a underwear brand name here in India..lol..
Is this name given by your girlfriend or mom..
it just mean i'm french...from France...

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Nah..
I want to say that good looking girls are getting guys that are so good looking that they can't even dream..

Because I saw many times. In love marriage .girls may go to average looking super awesome dude too..

If a girl is good looking but studying an average education..
She still has an opportunity to marry the millionaire.. Or person who works in government job(permanent good paying job).
Here girls are exploiting this chance..

They date whom ever they want but this girls select the one is well settled good looking dude..who is more educated than her.

In love marriage ..how can less educated girl have a chance to meet and hook a highly educated guy..
That's impossible...

That's is why I am saying arrange marriages are better..

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
Nah..
I want to say that good looking girls are getting guys that are so good looking that they can't even dream..

Because I saw many times. In love marriage .girls may go to average looking super awesome dude too..

If a girl is good looking but studying an average education..
She still has an opportunity to marry the millionaire.. Or person who works in government job(permanent good paying job).
Here girls are exploiting this chance..

They date whoeever they want but select the one is well settled good looking dude..who is more educated than her.

In love marriage ..how can less educated girl have a chance to meet and hook a highly educated guy..
That's impossible...

That's is why I am saying arrange marriages are better..

never read anything that bluepilled

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
This is not blue pilled..this is something like utilising all the benefits of looks by girls to tapp the most earning dude..who is without flaws..
and changing there won lives.

SO girls here love that route.

- - - Updated - - -

We should stop this..no benefit in continuing this bs..

- - - Updated - - -

This is video...many girls here are not attractive but i am telling this here,look how forward they have become..

how they left out morals..https://youtu.be/TiHSO5teZfo

Language problem may be present as all girls are young and few are not speaking good english..bear this in MIND.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
This is not blue pilled..this is something like utilising all the benefits of looks by girls to tapp the most earning dude..who is without flaws..
and changing there won lives.

SO girls here love that route.

- - - Updated - - -

We should stop this..no benefit in continuing this bs..

"utilising all the benefits of looks by girls to tapp the most earning dude" is something that is even more proeminent in westernize culture where 80% of girls aim for 20% of top guys, and have a lay count of 100 before settling for a beta provider by the age of 30.
you should defend aranged mariage by saying you don't end up with a trashy wh*** who already got a mille of dicks by the age of 20, but insted you can choose between protected virgin girls raised in a traditional culture..