I'm beginning to think that hair is the #1 physical attribute that women care about

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Confidence may play a part when you're in an actual relationship, but getting to that stage it plays a very minute role. Especially if it is not a relationship you're looking for but just a ONS.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, guys. I'm a girl, I'm 22. My hair started thinning last november. Just wanted to add my two cents

So, two years ago I hooked up with a bald guy, I think he was like Nw4 but shaved.
He had a nice face and was quite tall. He was wearing caps. I gave no **** about his hair. What I gave **** about was his insecurity with it. I mean the guy would just go out of bed and put his cap on.
He told me he thought he would never get me because "i was out of his league".
What made me stop calling is the lack of self confidence. Looks-wise, he was really okay.
So please guys rock the baldness, I swear it'll be so much better. :bravo:

Like I've previously said, I would go out with a woman losing hair so does that prove you should stop worrying about your own hair loss? After all, now you know that one balding guy (me) would not reject you over your hair loss so you should shave your head bald, rock the baldness, and I swear it will all be so much better for you.

Do you get my point?

My point is, so what if ONE woman with hair loss claims she gave a Norwood male a chance. First of all we don't know the veracity of your assurances and you're
just one woman so you're not representative of most women.

And since you claim you like bald guys and there are lots of bald guys at this site how about getting together with one of the guys here since you
like bald guys so much. And don't select me please because I'm just hanging here while waiting to find out if SM04554 works. If it works I'll be gone.
And I'm not saying you would select me...I assume you wouldn't select me but I just want to make sure because after I get Samumed news I'm
moving on.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post. A lot of guys here don't believe that confidence has any affect on how attractive a girl finds him and that it's all on appearance. Good luck with your issue... i can also say that i wouldn't have an issue dating a woman with thinning hair, in fact i really love the very short hair look on women.

Confidence really changes the game I'm 100% sure of that.
The same goes with girls, I think. Look at Amber Rose and Sinead O'Connor and that girl in Mad Max. All of them are attractive and wear their lack of hair as a signature.
My signature is actually my long locks so I'm currently researching the best way to keep them :) Thanks for support !

shookwun

Reaction score
Like I've previously said I would go out with a woman losing her hair so does that prove you should stop worrying about your own hair loss? After all, now you know
that one balding guy would not reject you over your hair loss so you should shave your head bald, rock the baldness, and I swear it will all be so much better for you.

Do you get my point?

My point is, so what if ONE woman with hair loss claims she gave a Norwood male a chance. First of all we don't know the veracity of your assurances and you're

And since you claim you like bald guys and there are lots of bald guys at this site how about getting together with one of the guys here since you
like bald guys so much. And don't select me please because I'm just hanging here while waiting to find out if SM04554 works. If it works I'll be gone.
And I'm not saying you would select me...I assume you wouldn't select me but I just want to make sure because after I get Samumed news I'm
moving on.
2FAF275600000578-0-image-m-97_1451484935412.jpg

index.php

96925935-300x205.jpg

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score

Oh wow she is taller than him as well, I never knew that.

EDIT: Just googled their heights and I think he must be on a slope or something, either that or google is lying about one of them.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Confidence really changes the game I'm 100% sure of that.
The same goes with girls, I think. Look at Amber Rose and Sinead O'Connor and that girl in Mad Max. All of them are attractive and wear their lack of hair as a signature.
My signature is actually my long locks so I'm currently researching the best way to keep them :) Thanks for support !

Translation: Hey everybody else (including other women), shave yourselves bald and rock the bald look while I keep my own hair and do everything I can to protect my own hair.

This would be funny if it weren't so hypocritical and asinine.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Like I've previously said, I would go out with a woman losing hair so does that prove you should stop worrying about your own hair loss? After all, now you know that one balding guy (me) would not reject you over your hair loss so you should shave your head bald, rock the baldness, and I swear it will all be so much better for you.

Do you get my point?

moving on.

Omg ^^ No that doesn't prove one should stop worrying, but I was just saying that Baldness is not per se a no-no for all women in the world !
Wait. I told you my story happened TWO years ago so I was not losing my hair at all :)
You're free not to believe me, I don't care actually, I just shared something that happened to me to *try to* help, do whatever you want with it ^^

And I'm fine without a relationship thank you. I don't say I "like bald guys so much" I just say I look at the overall picture and don't make a fuss about hair.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my ****ing god. I think I'll just stop answering right now. So unproductive. Wish you good luck nameless ;)

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Omg ^^ No that doesn't prove one should stop worrying, but I was just saying that Baldness is not per se a no-no for all women in the world !
Wait. I told you my story happened TWO years ago so I was not losing my hair at all :)
You're free not to believe me, I don't care actually, I just shared something that happened to me to *try to* help, do whatever you want with it ^^

And I'm fine without a relationship thank you. I don't say I "like bald guys so much" I just say I look at the overall picture and don't make a fuss about hair.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my ****ing god. I think I'll just stop answering right now. So unproductive. Wish you good luck nameless ;)

Your statement that you're "fine without a relationship" sound canned to me and I guess that's your way of saying you do not want a bald guy.
But don't forget that this is a hair website so I'm sure we can dig up a bald guy for you to make nice-nice with if sometime in the future you decide you want one. LOL!

And it makes no difference that you claim your story happened 2 years ago. I haven't even decided that your story is true and even if it is true it's irrelevant that one woman would get together with a bald guy. I already know that a few women will go out with bald guys. The problem is that the overwhelming majority will not. The problem is that there aren't enough attractive women who will go out with bald guys to go around to all the men who are bald. Keep in mind that even most of the women who would go out with a bald guy would also go out with a hair-privileged man so its not like even those few who will go out with bald guys are a lock to end up with bald guys.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
nameless the forum clown, his only upside is that irl 20 years ago he ever so slightly resembled Duncan James...Now it's closer to shrek of course but back then...Duncan ****ing James, how bout that, having the same hairline and skin tone as him? Your practically a celebrity nameless.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wendy-ding-hot-dog.jpg

Relish the thought.
Okay you do that Joan, and lickety split
I'll ditch this sausage stand for good. :)

You're naughty. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

parisienne;1299548 The same goes with girls said:
They shave their heads. That's not the same as having a shiny, bald scalp.

I could be wrong, but it seems like a lot of guys here wouldn't accept their baldness just because they could still get attractive women. They want to be happy with what they see in the mirror, just like us. My husband wouldn't leave me or find me less desirable (or so he says--lol) if I were to lose all my hair and wear a wig, but I'd still be miserable and feel ugly. I would say (as I've said before) that middle-aged women like myself wouldn't mind at all if a guy were bald, but I do think it's a much different ballgame for young guys.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Confidence is an important factor, though it's not the whole package. It's completely healthy and normal to have the desire to be with a mate who is both attractive and positive. Of course, no one is perfect and we can fall into a 'negative' phase every now and then, varying severity depending on the individual and what the case is for them. However, it's very difficult to be with someone who is almost constantly depressed and negative. But if someone's health and well being isn't respected very well in general, then no wonder about the enraged behavior for the individual who is suffering. For us on this support forum, we cannot tolerate this burden of hair loss very well. We don't need to be told that it's no issue while at the same time get made fun of for having the health condition, it's a real problem we're forced to deal with which desperately needs to be solved. Other than that, we live our lives with hair loss. Many have successful careers, have a family, find their true love, travel the world, and have accomplished their desires in life with hair loss, and so many other things! We're not cooped up 24/7 thinking about any little possible flaw. And for hair loss, it's something we just cannot think about all the time or otherwise we'd go insane over it, and it's the exact same for anything else. Life events and situations aren't always predictable, and we're not always prepared for what ever is to come. We continue to push ourselves to keep going strong and stay strong, it doesn't always have to be related to hair loss. Suffering can create weakness, but experience creates strength. Correcting and minimizing any sort of self-loathe is an important key to doing good and perhaps the first step to having a better life. Every one of us needs to start somewhere, and we cannot always have others doing every single thing for us since that will lead to a life of no satisfaction.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're naughty. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

They shave their heads. That's not the same as having a shiny, bald scalp.

I could be wrong, but it seems like a lot of guys here wouldn't accept their baldness just because they could still get attractive women. They want to be happy with what they see in the mirror, just like us. My husband wouldn't leave me or find me less desirable (or so he says--lol) if I were to lose all my hair and wear a wig, but I'd still be miserable and feel ugly. I would say (as I've said before) that middle-aged women like myself wouldn't mind at all if a guy were bald, but I do think it's a much different ballgame for young guys.

^ this is 100% true. The older you get, it becomes of less importance to women. I welcome anyone to debate this. It becomes more acceptable and more of the norm when you get mid 30's to forties to go bald and therefor, it is less of a shock to women and women understand that the majority of their options will be bald or balding. I am 33 and out of the twenty or so guys I converse with, 90% of them are thinning or bald. Literally, 10 of them are NW4 or above and eight of them are NW6/NW7. I don't recognize the statistics wikipedia throws around about male pattern baldness, because in my encounters it seems to be higher. I truly feel for guys that start losing in their early twenties. I totally empathize with that, because I can barely handle it in my mid thirties.

- - - Updated - - -

My point being of course - if you're balding, go for older women who are more mature. Not only will you find someone that's serious and has their priorities straight, but, even bald, you'll probably be more attractive than 90% of their options. :dunno:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
nameless the forum clown, his only upside is that irl 20 years ago he ever so slightly resembled Duncan James...Now it's closer to shrek of course but back then...Duncan ****ing James, how bout that, having the same hairline and skin tone as him? Your practically a celebrity nameless.

Hairloss23, all joking aside, did I ever really look AT ALL like Duncan James?

Seriously?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Translation: Hey everybody else (including other women), shave yourselves bald and rock the bald look while I keep my own hair and do everything I can to protect my own hair.

This would be funny if it weren't so hypocritical and asinine.

Nameless actually has a point here.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Hairloss23, all joking aside, did I ever really look AT ALL like Duncan James?

Seriously?

Idk how many pics you put up but the one I saw you had long hair and although you looked handsome you looked very young, must've been teens, I didn't see any resemblance between a long haired teen and a deadbeat singer pushing 40.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I think you've just been honest.
This is the why we come here. Well that plus to thoroughly aggravate each other.
Older women want a house and kids. Few men in their twenties can provide that, or even want to.

Having said that, I think I've been slightly too negative on here lately. Relationships are still possible, just not so much one night stands anymore.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Idk how many pics you put up but the one I saw you had long hair and although you looked handsome you looked very young, must've been teens, I didn't see any resemblance between a long haired teen and a deadbeat singer pushing 40.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Hairloss23, I'm just trying to kill time here while I wait for news about SM04554. I'm sitting on pins and needles because I have a very good feeling about Samumed.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Older women are often pickier, they had their lot of experiences with mediocre men and they usually know exactly what they want (not a bald man).

How is that supposed to make anyone feel better? "You'll see, when you're 60, the saggy wrinkly dried-up 55 year old women you'll be chasing won't care about your baldness!

Funny shookwun is posting an image of an old bald man with two Thai hookers. I'm in Krabi and that's what I'm seeing everywhere. Bald men with young paid Thai girls.

Their only realistic option.

First of all, good to see you posting. However, I don't like the way you talk about older women. It's one thing that you're not sexually attracted to them, but to speak of them the way you do concerns me. You don't like people talking negatively about bald men, so why is it OK to call older women "saggy wrinkly dried-up" like they're not worth a penny once they hit a certain age? Also I wonder what you'll do when your own GF grows old. Everyone grows old, Fred. It's inevitable. But I also see it as a privilege; not everyone gets to grow old. Sure, I wish I'd be young and hot forever, but if I get to grow old I'll feel happy about that too. Too many people die young.