I'm beginning to think that hair is the #1 physical attribute that women care about

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
it's not that at all man...it's not about desperation. Yes, women get somewhat "desperate", but it's more for a man that just respects them. trust me, women in their 30's have WAY different priorities and standards than those in their twenties. Is attractiveness important, yes. I am just saying the FACTORS that attract a woman slide more towards mental and emotional strength as they age. I have one friend who is just a gorgeous, smart nurse for example. She dates all sorts of dudes, but is CONTINUALLY going on about this one guy, who to her has everything. I looked up the dude on facebook and he is a goofy NW4 with a combover thing going on. IDK... I am just saying it's not so black and white.

Sorry.

They never stop liking a pretty man.

- - - Updated - - -

Nameless can you go there man? It's close to you.

Record it for the community!

I'm looking through the links to try to find out where it will take place. If if's close of course I'm going. I don't have a recorder so I can't record, but I can take notes and take pics of any
posters.

- - - Updated - - -

Nameless can you go there man? It's close to you.

Record it for the community!

I just sent them an email asking them what city and address will the event will take place.
I also asked them if anyone could attend, how can I get tickets, and how much tickets cost.

If it's within a couple hundred miles I will cover any expenses myself so we don't have to
waste time trying to raise funds. I'm also thinking about getting some kind of recorder.
I'm not going to ask them if I can record because if they say no then I won't be able to.
I'm just going to show up with my recorder and record the Samumed presentation until
someone tells me to stop. I'm a very naughty person.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry.

They never stop liking a pretty man.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking through the links to try to find out where it will take place. If if's close of course I'm going. I don't have a recorder so I can't record, but I can take notes and take pics of any
posters.

Washington DC man. Too far I guess for you. Was a bit confused, I totally suck at geography. Quite some distance.

Anyway the answers will come very soon for SM!

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Washington DC man. Too far I guess for you. Was a bit confused, I totally suck at geography. Quite some distance.

Yes Washington DC is too far for me to travel. It's across the country. But if it had been within a few hundred miles I would've gotten us that
information and it wouldn't have cost anyone a cent. Let's see if we can find someone in the Washington D.C area to get us this information.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have your email address so if Samumed or Histogen prove to be a breakthrough then it would be fun to update you via email. If a breakthrough comes I will then send you a pic of how I look presently so you can see my
Shrek-self as I begin my journey back to "Babe Heaven". After sending that one pic (so you see how awful I look at this point in time) I wouldn't send anymore pics or info (unless you ask me a question) until it grew
out and then I would send you emails once a month or so with pics of me and chicks. I think you'll be shocked.

As you know, you gave me your email address about a month ago so I could email you some pics. I emailed you those pics and I haven't bothered you with emails since, and I wouldn't. You email address is very
safe with me. I would not inundate you with stuff or email you with stupid sh!t and I hope you know that. I'll be very respectful about your email address and I won't update you but once every two weeks or once
a month. And the updates will be short - one paragraph and some pics of me with chicks. It won't be a bother for you and you will probably get some laughs out of it.

You can email me anything you'd like anytime. If you really feel you look like Shrek and that your face has changed very little over the years, then how come you didn't look like Shrek before your hair loss? And if Shrek had a glorious head of hair, would you consider him handsome? Granted, hair makes us more attractive, but Shrek would still be ugly with a thick mane. You sound unrealistic. There's only so good we can look once we hit a certain age.

- - - Updated - - -

My *** is by far my best asset.

royalty-free-donkey-clipart-illustration-1105952.jpg

Well, you did comment in the penis thread, so maybe it's your second best.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You can email me anything you'd like anytime. If you really feel you look like Shrek and that your face has changed very little over the years, then how come you didn't look like Shrek before your hair loss? And if Shrek had a glorious head of hair, would you consider him handsome? Granted, hair makes us more attractive, but Shrek would still be ugly with a thick mane. You sound unrealistic. There's only so good we can look once we hit a certain age.

OK, I don't really look like Shrek. That's just my way of saying I don't look good. If I were to give a totally honest assessment of my
present degree of attractiveness I would say that I'm very plain looking. Somewhat more on the negative side than the positive side...about a 4.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Pardon my crASSness, but where the hell is the vagina thread? That is what I really want to know.
Well, you did comment in the penis thread, so maybe it's your second best.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Nameless, I took the liberty and ran your photo throught AI:

https://howhot.io/

I was kind of hoping we could just forget that I sent you those
photos.I was hoping they wouldn't surface beyond this site.
Why would you go through the trouble to run them through AI?

Did you see the news I posted about SM04554?
Samumed is presenting March 5. This could be much more
important than my pics.

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No worries, they wont surface.. Everything stays inside HairLossTalk.com. Why? because every thread ends up with discussing your looks.

I was kind of hoping we could just forget that I sent you those
photos.I was hoping they wouldn't surface beyond this site.
Why would go through the trouble to run them through AI?

Did you see the news I posted about SM04554?
Samumed is presenting March 5. This could be much more
important than my pics.

Sure I saw it,. keep your expectations low.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Sure I saw it,. keep your expectations low.

Of course nothing works so far so the greatest likelihood is that it
won't work but the signs look good.

If the results are good don't forget that you heard it from me first.
If the results are bad I think I'm going to stop coming to HairLossTalk.com and just
start working on a hair transplant. It won't give me what I want but it
will protect me from ever being bald.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was 14 I was attracted to ~14 year-old girls.

When I was 20 I was attracted to ~20 year-old girls.

And now at 32 I do find a lot of ~30 year old women hot.

I'm not sure how long that lasts.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
No worries, they wont surface.. Everything stays inside HairLossTalk.com. Why? because every thread ends up with discussing your looks.

You're right. I was just worried it might go beyond the site when you mentioned the library. I'm totally cool with being razzed about my pics and the stuff I say at HairLossTalk.com.
I think some of these discussions I've brought up have been a fun distraction for awhile and I was hoping that my discussions would let me (and people who joined in) get a little
distracted while we wait for news from Samumed. It's felt good to get to vent my personal frustrations about hair loss here - I mean where else could I go and cry "But I'm too
pre__y and popular to lose my hair!!" LOL! What a laugh!

Anyway, I wanted to kill some time while I waited for news from Samumed and now we will soon get news from Samumed. I'm hoping for the best for ALL of us. May we all
get our hair back, and if we do get our hair back I hope we all see each other at the clubs and parties.

- - - Updated - - -

When I was 14 I was attracted to ~14 year-old girls.

When I was 20 I was attracted to ~20 year-old girls.

And now at 32 I do find a lot of ~30 year old women hot.

I'm not sure how long that lasts.

When I was 14 I wanted the girls in Playboy magazine.

-

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that many of us are attracted to a range of women, i'm mentioning the peak of the sexual and romantic interest curve.

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
I think for most guys hair loss can really lower their overall aesthetic appeal. But some bro's (those who are lucky enough to look good with a shaved head) are pretty much unscathed through hair loss. Hair loss will undoubtedly affect the type of girls that are attracted to you, but for some it really isn't a big deal. I think that's what some guys forget on this site. Generally people on a website dedicated to hair loss (even more so people who frequent the impact of hair loss) are people who it has affected more significantly or adversely than most.

blackg

Reaction score
I know a cop who lost his house and half his pension to explain wife. On top of a 100k lump sum and alimony payment.
Hahah...To "explain" wife. Auto correct can be a real pain in the ***, I know.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
wendy-ding-hot-dog.jpg

Relish the thought.
Okay you do that Joan, and lickety split
I'll ditch this sausage stand for good. :)

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, guys. I'm a girl, I'm 22. My hair started thinning last november. Just wanted to add my two cents

So, two years ago I hooked up with a bald guy, I think he was like Nw4 but shaved.
He had a nice face and was quite tall. He was wearing caps. I gave no **** about his hair. What I gave **** about was his insecurity with it. I mean the guy would just go out of bed and put his cap on.
He told me he thought he would never get me because "i was out of his league".
What made me stop calling is the lack of self confidence. Looks-wise, he was really okay.
So please guys rock the baldness, I swear it'll be so much better. :bravo:

shookwun

Reaction score
Hey, guys. I'm a girl, I'm 22. My hair started thinning last november. Just wanted to add my two cents

So, two years ago I hooked up with a bald guy, I think he was like Nw4 but shaved.
He had a nice face and was quite tall. He was wearing caps. I gave no **** about his hair. What I gave **** about was his insecurity with it. I mean the guy would just go out of bed and put his cap on.
What made me stop calling is the lack of self confidence. Looks-wise, he was really okay.

Double-Facepalm-Gif-15.gif

I used to work with a guy like this. Would literally wear his cap every where, including under his hard hat. In the morning he would undress with his cap still on while taking his T shirt, and sweater off.

Sometimes he would like to reinforce, and knowledge to us that we know he's bald by tilting his cap all the way upwards to expose his chrome.

This guy would BRING it every where.

jd_uk

Reaction score

Thanks for the post. A lot of guys here don't believe that confidence has any affect on how attractive a girl finds him and that it's all on appearance. Good luck with your issue... i can also say that i wouldn't have an issue dating a woman with thinning hair, in fact i really love the very short hair look on women.