If you started to go grey, would you color your hair?

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn I keep finding new white hairs, this is just my genes saying to stop trying. I mean having white hair and balding before the very least 40 is just wrong.

True, balding and getting grey hair gefore 40 is WRONG. It is something that people shouldn't be concerned about and it should happen at 50 or later and it would be a normal proccess. Balding is just getting in a person's way to enjoy life. F*ck that ****, baldness is an old people thing.

MoHairMoBetta

Established Member
Reaction score
I worked with a guy who was only 25 and already 50% grey. No recession or balding at all though so it still looked good. I would gladly trade, no hesitation. I also play soccer with a younger guy who's only 21 and he's got a significant amount of grey hair too, but like I said, it's nothing compared to male pattern baldness. Dye it and you're good to go!

Princess Harris

Reaction score
I guess it would really depends on how you perceive yourself having the greys. Some will carry it gracefully while others wont. Just the same, if you decide to color your hair, be cautious of the hair treatment you will be getting. Good luck!

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
True, balding and getting grey hair gefore 40 is WRONG. It is something that people shouldn't be concerned about and it should happen at 50 or later and it would be a normal proccess. Balding is just getting in a person's way to enjoy life. F*ck that ****, baldness is an old people thing.

Some of us are just meant to be screwed. If it wasn't balding it would be something else like an extremely small pecker.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
i would dye with henna, it makes hair look thicker too so win-win

Aesthetic

Established Member
Reaction score
i would rather have all gray hairs at nw1-Norwood-2 at 22 years old than be a nw3

100% serious

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
i would rather have all gray hairs at nw1-Norwood-2 at 22 years old than be a nw3

100% serious
I would rather have a thick wavy coarse dense NW3 than have a diffuse thinning straight fine hair low density NW2. 100% serious.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

100% serious

Same here. Hair dye...problem solved. If I can put minoxidil on my head twice a day, I can handle dying my hair.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here. Hair dye...problem solved. If I can put minoxidil on my head twice a day, I can handle dying my hair.

My thoughts exactly. I dyed mine a while back, not for greys but just for a lighter look. It took 5 minutes to dye and the colour lasted for well over a month. That's nothing compared to minoxidil commitment.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
gray hair>no hair. I wouldn't mind being full gray NW1 right now, I even think that'd be cool.

MI92

Established Member
Reaction score
Depends what age. If I was under 35/40 and I was greying badly then yeah. But as Folliman said. Grey hair>no hair. I would be chuffed if I had a full head of hair at like 45 even if it was all grey.

jhaydanson

Reaction score
Weirdly, as paranoid as I am about going bald, I wouldn't mind going bald - it actually looks quite distinguished imo.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt it, I think it can look pretty good on older guys. I'd take a full grey NW1 right now at the age of 25 if it meant no more balding.

llttoo33

Reaction score
I guess I'd dye it back to brown or some kind of ash brown. If the grey hair looked ok on me, I'd keep it.

nyjrb

Established Member
Reaction score
This past year I've noticed about 15-25 greys scattered around in my beard, mostly the goatee and sideburn areas, I also have about ten or so grey hairs on my head. I haven't decided what I'll do if it gets worse.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 38 and my hair has started to go gray. I believe the main reason is stress. And no, I do not intend to color my hair because it would look fake and ridiculous. I'm waiting for a pill to come out, Propecia for gray hair. L'Oreal was on to something but they probably sold the patent to some greedy competitor and made tons of money and we got nothing. :(

- - - Updated - - -

i would become albino for all my hair back

I think albinos look cool.