If you started to go grey, would you color your hair?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If you went grey before you were 40, would you color your hair. If you went grey after 40, would you color your hair? Lets assume you stay between a NW2 and NW5, but go grey. Just curious. My answer is yes to both.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
probably - colouring your hair is easy compared to fighting male pattern baldness. I would happily go totally, permanently grey right now in exchange for a full head of hair for life.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Ironically, just read in another thread on HLH, a new topical treatment that will use pseudocatalase with UV B light or sunlight will "cure" grey hair but its release date has not been announced. Count me in on that one. I use Paul Mitchell Gray coverage and my hair looks very natural. Most people can't believe my hair is colored. However, this would be nicer.

resu

Reaction score
I have a few white hairs and a few in-between where one part is brown and the other white then brown again, then white... I would never color my hair either way.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
No i wouldnt going bald has already made me look older that ship has already sailed now so at this point having grey hair wouldnt matter i wouldnt do it if i wasnt going bald either.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I give so little of a **** about my hair going grey it's not even worth mentioning. However, I once had this conversation with a girl and she said but what about pubes and then I thought ****. It would bother me having grey pubes. You're old when you got grey pubes lol!

My balls are bald . Female like them clean and shiny. Only downside, they stick to you legs on hotdays. The first day I arrived in Afghanistan on my last tour, I was shaving them in the shower and we got rocket attacked LOL. true Storie

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't think of anything worse than nicking a testicle with a blade or clippers. Or a women licking my bristly balls lol! Well that would be OK I guess, but not for her!

Mate of mine had natural bald balls. They were ****ing massive as well. Was always getting the ugly things out!

Haha, sounds like a pal of mine, the **** can tie his balls and dick into what looks like a bow (don't ask how), many laughs are had. He does it constantly for complete strangers on nights out. He's also a father and expecting another one. Immature doesn't describe him.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 36, I started to go grey a few years ago (probably because of a stressful job and an even more stressful family life) and I'm fine with that. My students are always picking on me because of my grey hair, I reply that 'it's because of having to put up with you guys' :)

resu

Reaction score
I have a few white hairs and a few in-between where one part is brown and the other white then brown again, then white... I would never color my hair either way.

I can't find those white hairs anymore, is it actually possible that they were temporarily? I was using T/GEL with PO at that the time and that thing fried my scalp like nothing else yuck.

Baldie101

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's possible and I believe stress plays a major role here.

Probably, I got lots of gray hair on my head at the moment. They all came this last year. I would gladly as someone else pointed out, become totally gray haired if I could get my head filled with hair as I was before. Okay I would even go NW2 or NW2½ I had do to the exchange of gray hair and baldness level.

The funny thing is that people go "Oh you are stressed thus you got gray hair/losing hair" but no one is telling me how to fight it and get it all back :turned:

One day the cure shall come...hopefully in a few years.

rapidpan

Reaction score
If my age is between 40-50 and my hair went grey already, I would definitely dye my hair :) If those grey hairs will come out at the age of 60 then its fine to let them show.

Reaction score
I'm 29 and I'm already having salt and pepper sideburns. I'm thinking about getting one of these just for men hair dye pens.

resu

Reaction score
I can't find those white hairs anymore, is it actually possible that they were temporarily? I was using T/GEL with PO at that the time and that thing fried my scalp like nothing else yuck.

They're back, the follicles were in resting phase, seems like I have 3 white hairs that I can count, on the side and top side, great, of course it couldn't be one of the thinning hairs.

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
I would just wear that grey hear with pride, grey suits me well. Would change my recession for a full head of white/grey hair.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before 50, yes I would dye. After 50, I would prefer the salt and pepper look. Most likely bald by that time though!

resu

Reaction score
Damn I keep finding new white hairs, this is just my genes saying to stop trying. I mean having white hair and balding before the very least 40 is just wrong.