If you started to go grey, would you color your hair?

jennd

Reaction score
Depends if I can rock the full grey hair, otherwise, I'd probably do some crazy color that works with a bits of grey.

little morris

Reaction score
likely not. I'd be much more prone to either shaving it off or leaving it be. I'd probably consider it if I disliked the look bad enough but still wanted to keep my hair.

confused_

Reaction score
Yes to both questions. I used to color my hair a lot as a teenager but stopped when my SO liked my natural hair color. Personally I prefer it a bit lighter, which with grey hair, I think would be even easier to achieve.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think hair dying would be better for slightly thickening existing terminal and vellous hair if you're thinning. Luckily, no grey hairs yet! Going grey is much much better than going bald in my opinion.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
If I grew a gray Norwood 2 tomorrow, firstly I would renovate my closet au courant.
Subsequently I would seek out an incongruous and out of place salon and have the stylist cut and dye my gray hair a silvery platinum.
Afterward I'll step out into the broad day sun and smoke a cigarette.
Next in a single movement I'll duck inside the furnace blast that used to be my car,
close the door, crank the side windows down low,
and finally I'll roll onward back to the city.., to the city of blue crystalline sky.
Where I'll hold my gaze higher, like the sagamore lion splendidly hold his pride.

oni MKII

Reaction score
If I grew a gray Norwood 2 tomorrow, firstly I would renovate my closet au courant.
Subsequently I would seek out an incongruous and out of place salon and have the stylist cut and dye my gray hair a silvery platinum.
Afterward I'll step out into the broad day sun and smoke a cigarette.
Next in a single movement I'll duck inside the furnace blast that used to be my car,
close the door, crank the side windows down low,
and finally I'll roll onward back to the city.., to the city of blue crystalline sky.
Where I'll hold my gaze higher, like the sagamore lion splendidly hold his pride.

I bet you have a pretty mouth boy................

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I was flattered and I'm glad it amused you Buckteeth. XO

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was flattered and I'm glad it amused you Buckteeth. XO

If I shall ever have the luxury of passing you by on some unknown street, I will know you by your eloquent tongue and cut it from your mouth. And as I watch the once continuous arteries break to reveal the same liquid they were born to contain, I will stare into your frozen, broken soul. Like a quarter inch water pipe in a crawl on a mid January day, I will smile as the capillaries burst and madly relish in the fluid. I will bath in your blood, if only for a minute, as I stare up at you and watch the life slowly drain from your blood shot eyes. xoxox love, bthorn

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, it's hard to be you... You poetic son of a b*tch!!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Well my capable, valiant impersonator, don't beat yourself up so excessively.
Every offense you inflict on yourself is a hideous reminder of my own self deprivation.
If it's any consolation, being the real me is even harder on me than alter self.

Now I urge you to pleasantly pursue thine lovely Parisienne. Romance her cherubim head first.
Hearts can be quite stubborn, but often will look to logic for direction and motivation.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well my capable, valiant impersonator, don't beat yourself up so excessively.
Every offense you inflict on yourself is a hideous reminder of my own self deprivation.
If it's any consolation, being the real me is even harder on me than alter self.

Now I urge you to pleasantly pursue thine lovely Parisienne. Romance her cherubim head first.
Hearts can be quite stubborn, but often will look to logic for direction and motivation.

Indeed, young Parisienne's beauty is only revealed in imagination. Perhaps it is like a single ray or two of sun light, traveling through a seemingly endless, lush canopy in a red wood forest. Like God himself lending a few fingers of light to travel between an unlikely space. By surprise, they land in a perfect pattern, only to dance elegantly on the mossy forest floor. As the wind shifts the trembling leaves of the aspen, the light on the Forest green background is like an anxious firefly that exists only for a brief moment to remind you of her beauty. As the wind calms and the canopy closes, she disappears, leaving you with only a memory and a hope of seeing her again.

- - - Updated - - -

damnittt... teach me ID!! I am going to go snort some RU and perhaps that will summon the shakespeare within me. :D

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Diving into you guys poetic river like

attachment.php

Attachments

• poca.gif
    poca.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 214

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
damnittt... teach me ID!! I am going to go snort some RU and perhaps that will summon the shakespeare within me. :D

Don't underestimate your obvious abilities my friend. As for RU, I think Will Shakespeare might have been more of an arsenic and lace kind of guy.
Blowing you smooches dear sweetie boy.

- - - Updated - - -

My river banks overflow with a surprising pleasure that arises out of the knowledge that Nerthus magnanimously dignifies these unobtrusive waters.
Diving into you guys poetic river like

attachment.php

K

KlausSchuhmacher

i started turning gray before 40. At first I pulled out some gray hair (in month grew about 3-4 single hair), but then i decided to color my hair.