IBM's Story - (NW3.5 -Big 3+Oral spironolactone, pics added Aug 2008)

IBM

Reaction score
Re: IBM story - (NW3.5 - Big 3+Oral spironolactone, pics added Aug 2008)

DoctorHouse said:
...................and that is called BDD, IBM. :innocent:

Its not BDD.

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score

As I said, you're a complete freak

Read the title at the top of the page - it says HairLoss Talk. You clearly have no hair loss to be concerned about - so stop posting your whining on this forum....find one for BDD instead :sobbing:

Obsidian

Reaction score

I sometimes I wonder if IBM and kerzyguy just post on here to make mock the people who actually have male pattern baldness and not just minor hairloss.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score

IBM is happy with his hair, that’s why he posted it. But because he is a troll he is pretending its awful and putting on his act so we feel sorry for him.

ali777

Reaction score

IBM reminds me of Tyler Durden.

IBM

Reaction score

optimus prime said:
IBM is happy with his hair, that’s why he posted it. But because he is a troll he is pretending its awful and putting on his act so we feel sorry for him.

I'm so happy with my hair that i had to buzz it.

IBM

Reaction score

Almost 8 months since my last update. And 8 months since i saw the barber for last time :) .
I improved a little. My hair is thicker but still diffused. My hairline is improving too.

I cant have longer hair. My hair is constantly falling. An hair should live in the scalp around 4 years. But due to seb. dermatitis (which has been controlled since mid 2008) my hair falls in 5 months.

This picture has more than one month.

Remember my regimen:

finasteride 1mg/day since Nov 2006
Oral spironolactone 50mg%day since Apr 2007
minoxidil 5% 1ml/day since May 2006
Nizoral (once or twice a week)
Echophan Shampoo (three to four times a week)
Alpha Cade (Cedar oil) Shampoo (once a week)

Quantum Cat

Reaction score

IBM said:
Like ghg said once, pics lies a lot for diffusers.

that's becasue neither of you have male pattern baldness.

IBM, you don't even have crown thinning - I would love to have a crown like yours.

IBM

Reaction score

My hair is long. Its 8 months without cutting it by a professional. I should have long hair.

Look here my thinning

Quantum Cat

Reaction score

IBM said:
My hair is long. Its 8 months without cutting it by a professional. I should have long hair.

Look here my thinning

no thinning there.

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score

Quantum Cat said:
IBM said:

Look here my thinning

no thinning there.

sh*t man, that is 8 months of growth??? :dunno: It looks like you're not balding much though , so good on that. But damn, you're hair is barely growing - don't know what to make of that.

yvakin

Banned
Reaction score

IBM said:

Look here my thinning

I think there is thinning. Just not that bad.

IBM
How is your gyno sides. Did eventually stopped or they still gaining fat?
I am asking cause i got little gyno from dutasteride but i don't know if it's gonna get worse or just stay the way it is now.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Truthly i can see some thinning but its not as bad as you think it is. As for your hairline its not bad its just not even. Your front looks really low like some sort of juvenile hairline you would have had at age 12. Your definetly not a norwood 3.5. Your sides are quite receded but its not bad. Its just that the lower part of your sides havent matured with it making it look receded. You should shave those lower bits to even it out an it will look great. As for the corners of your temples i would say they are a norwood 2. Bottom line is your hairlines fine. Your crown and vertex are starting to thin slightly but its not very noticeable.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score

Quantum Cat said:

You can go f*** yourself, I most definitely have male pattern baldness and it's quite aggressive considering I'm only 26. This issue has been dealt with and I've proved my male pattern baldness many times, so I'm not going further into this.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

ghg definitely has thinning but IBM just has BDD and no thinning and no male pattern baldness looking at that picture with his long hair. If my hair still looked as good as that( and my hair used to look that good), I would not touch any hair treatments and not waste time on this forum "crying wolf".

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score

Phew, thanks Dr. House. There's at least one person with a normal vision here.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score

ghg said:
Quantum Cat said:

You can go f*ck yourself, I most definitely have male pattern baldness and it's quite aggressive considering I'm only 26. This issue has been dealt with and I've proved my male pattern baldness many times, so I'm not going further into this.

I think you might have DUPA. You have no front recession and no real crown thinning from the pics I saw.

Nuli

Established Member
Reaction score

I would not be messing with my hormones if I had hair like that.

IBM

Reaction score

DoctorHouse said:
ghg definitely has thinning but IBM just has BDD and no thinning and no male pattern baldness looking at that picture with his long hair. If my hair still looked as good as that( and my hair used to look that good), I would not touch any hair treatments and not waste time on this forum "crying wolf".

Doctor House you should see me face to face. You would see my thinning. That hair its 8 months without cutting. I should have a lot more. My long hair hide my thinning.

ali777

Reaction score

IBM said:
DoctorHouse said:

Doctor House you should see me face to face. You would see my thinning. That hair its 8 months without cutting. I should have a lot more. My long hair hide my thinning.

I think maybe you should increase your spironolactone dose? It's supposed to be good for body hair, and scalp hair??