IBM's Story - (NW3.5 -Big 3+Oral spironolactone, pics added Aug 2008)

ps1freak

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: IBM story - NW3.7 - Big 3+Oral spironolactone, (PICS Nov 2007)

your hair loss is not that bad. i was also under the impression you were practically bald.

i've seen guys with your hair everywhere and to think they are all crying inside about how much they lost is ridiculous. i wouldn't even glance twice at people with your type of 'hairloss', it's barely noticeable.

i've also read your posts over the past year and i seriously did sympathize with you because those posts were so emo that i thought you had to be like a Norwood 7.

wow.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: IBM story - NW3.7 - Big 3+Oral spironolactone, (PICS Nov 2007)

ps1freak said:
your hair loss is not that bad. i was also under the impression you were practically bald.

i've seen guys with your hair everywhere and to think they are all crying inside about how much they lost is ridiculous. i wouldn't even glance twice at people with your type of 'hairloss', it's barely noticeable.

i've also read your posts over the past year and i seriously did sympathize with you because those posts were so emo that i thought you had to be like a Norwood 7.

wow.

exactly my thought

IBM

Reaction score
Re: IBM story - (NW3.7 - Big 3+Oral spironolactone, pics added Nov 2007)

I'm having a nightmare's shedding. My hair is falling everywhere and every minute. My scalp and forhead is producing loads of sebum which is making the skin itchy and acid feeling. Winter is merciless to people with seb. dermatitis.

Well i lost what i regained in hairline and about 30% of my density on top. It's just like that and the way it is. BTW i restarted retin-a on my hairline.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

IBM said:
I'm having a nightmare's shedding. My hair is falling everywhere and every minute. My scalp and forhead is producing loads of sebum which is making the skin itchy and acid feeling. Winter is merciless to people with seb. dermatitis.

Well i lost what i regained in hairline and about 30% of my density on top. It's just like that and the way it is. BTW i restarted retin-a on my hairline.

after seeing your pic, I know you are talking out of your ***, from all your previous posts, I had no doubt you were a NW5, but your pics showed otherwise.

If you really lose 30% density, you will have already committed suicide already.

IBM

Reaction score

RaginDemon said:
IBM said:

after seeing your pic, I know you are talking out of your ***, from all your previous posts, I had no doubt you were a NW5, but your pics showed otherwise.

If you really lose 30% density, you will have already committed suicide already.

I had suicidal tendencies 6 months ago. But not anymore. At least now. And i'm sure i lost 30% of my hair.

Today i took a "bath" of sun in hope to get better. In winter sunlight and warm is precious for my scalp. Also i took loads of garbanzo beans and carrots. They're good to scalp.

G

Re: IBM story - NW3.7 - Big 3+Oral spironolactone, (PICS Aug)

IBM said:
k3nn7i said:
you must have been thinking too much...
perhaps, you shld relax a bit and start comparing with my pics. lol.
You will feel happier...coz your hair is far thicker than mine.

but its gd that you catch it early IF you're balding

I lost about 70% of my hair. Soon i'll post pics when i was a little kid and when i was teenager for you to compare.

bs you lost 70% of your hair. i saw the pics. i agree with ragindemon- complaining about hair loss and claiming you are a NW3.5 when you are no such thing as truly pathetic. i hope everyone sees what a sham this was.

IBM

Reaction score

Jayman it's your opinion and i respect.
Today i woke up and looked at my hairline. It's still harvested and it doesnt improve.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

IBM said:
Jayman it's your opinion and i respect.
Today i woke up and looked at my hairline. It's still harvested and it doesnt improve.

dude, it takes a long time to achieve a rather noticeable improvement, you have been here long enough to learn that.

As for people who have male pattern baldness like us, our hair has to go through different cycles while we are on treatments, some day the hair looks good some day it looks like sh*t, I am pretty sure you know what I mean.

JayMan has great hair now, but look at the pic he took during the treatment, it was really shocking. I saw all the pics you posted, you do have hair problems, but it's nowhere as bad as you described. You are on treatment now, just dont check on it everyday. I stopped checking it everyday and I feel ALOT happier. Don't stress about it too much, enjoy your holidays man!

IBM

Reaction score

Bad news...

My seb. dermatitis returned to ruined my life. Two weeks i cut my hair because it started to grow rot skin in my scalp.

http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc393&image=32774_p1130001_122_393lo.jpg

Now i'm having trichotillomania. I'm very nervous because my head itches and i have lots of scaling. I'm been taking Valiums to calm down but its not enough. I'm still very hyperactive and nervous.

Tuesday i'm going to the derm. and show what its in the pic! If i dont get better i consider to quit my job and shave my head.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

IBM said:
Bad news...

My seb. dermatitis returned to ruined my life. Two weeks i cut my hair because it started to grow rot skin in my scalp.

http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc393&image=32774_p1130001_122_393lo.jpg

Now i'm having trichotillomania. I'm very nervous because my head itches and i have lots of scaling. I'm been taking Valiums to calm down but its not enough. I'm still very hyperactive and nervous.

Tuesday i'm going to the derm. and show what its in the pic! If i dont get better i consider to quit my job and shave my head.

Doesn't quitting your job make your current situation even worse?

IBM

Reaction score

RaginDemon said:
IBM said:
Bad news...

Doesn't quitting your job make your current situation even worse?

Quiting my job would mean to move to other place else. If i heard jokes and scorn from the fact that i cutted my hair to short imagine if i cut it to zero... I would cut but unfortunately i had plagiocephalis which wasnt corrected when i was a baby. So my head is like this:

plagio_diagram.gif

Or

drawplagio_1.jpg

There's people that are very cruel and they take people imperfections to get advantage.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

dude its only in your head. nobody will pay THAT much attention to your head/hair.

IBM

Reaction score

RaginDemon said:
dude its only in your head. nobody will pay THAT much attention to your head/hair.

I've been joked when i had my buzz haircut... Thats why i wont buzz it anymore.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

IBM said:
RaginDemon said:

I've been joked when i had my buzz haircut... Thats why i wont buzz it anymore.

just keep a normal cut, and you wont catch too much attention, I have seen pics of your hair, it looks normal.

if you keep that haircut, nobody will look at your hair twice.

G

Hey Guys, My hair is improving. I guess it’s more so my outlook on life. I have a great family around me and a good job. Sure I work hard, but it’s better than not having a job.

I have come to accept my hair the last few days. It’s not as if I am completely bald, I have just lost some thickness. But I have caught it early so that’s always a good thing. By the time I am 30, if I can retain what I have now, I will be the same as all my friends.

As for women, I have taken your advice and will soon approach a girl. I have decided it’s all about looking in the right place. Like a library or online dating sites. Stay away from the stereotype of butty butt butt spice girl cheap b****s.

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Good to see you with a more positive outlook man, good thinking about the women...
ignore the fuckign high street honeys...they're screwed in the head.

IBM

Reaction score

JDW said:
Good to see you with a more positive outlook man, good thinking about the women...
ignore the fuckign high street honeys...they're screwed in the head.

That's what IBM. thinks not IBM :thumbsdown:

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score

IBM. said:
Hey Guys, My hair is improving. I guess it’s more so my outlook on life. I have a great family around me and a good job. Sure I work hard, but it’s better than not having a job.

I have come to accept my hair the last few days. It’s not as if I am completely bald, I have just lost some thickness. But I have caught it early so that’s always a good thing. By the time I am 30, if I can retain what I have now, I will be the same as all my friends.

As for women, I have taken your advice and will soon approach a girl. I have decided it’s all about looking in the right place. Like a library or online dating sites. Stay away from the stereotype of butty butt butt spice girl cheap b****s.

Holy sh*t that is a change. Are you sure you are yourself? Glad to see you seeing the glass half-full at last!

Btw you are not a nw3.7. You have a lot of hair. I am not saying you are not balding but your balding progress is not yet obvious.

Good luck!

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score

sphlanx2006 said:
IBM. said:

Holy $#iT that is a change. Are you sure you are yourself? Glad to see you seeing the glass half-full at last!

Btw you are not a nw3.7. You have a lot of hair. I am not saying you are not balding but your balding progress is not yet obvious.

Good luck!

Haha....fake IBM is throwin everybody off

RaginDemon

Reaction score

he is moody like a b***h... he is happy when he is not P*Sing lol