I Had An Epiphany. Confidence Does Matter, A Lot!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the show she's on about? Her being raped? And how old is she?

16 when got """raped""".

Show is where people try to sort out the situation.

I haven't checked it entirely but it seems most of people (even women) on the guy's side and try to convince her and her parents that they ruin guy's life. Guy seems very intelligent person from what I heard in video (he talked from the jail).

Lol... yes, he is :)

So you think. Makeup on her eyes I think! Still very very cute.

Ok, relatively no make up. Still it is undetectable for male human being so I say "no make up".

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how much makeup "no makeup" is!

Famous for being raped... that's crazy.

She isn't being raped in fact.

If it looks as no make up for a males it does matter no make up at all.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah okay.
Still... weird show.

We had another a few month before.

Girl gave a lot of blowjobs and unprotected sex on university party (before the fresh year starts) and it hit the video (she was a f*****g master in giving head!). Guys in jail. Girl is MARRIED already. (lol @ being male in 2017 again)

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
We had another a few month before.

Girl gave a lot of blowjobs and unprotected sex on university party (before the fresh year starts) and it hit the video (she was a f*****g master in giving head!). Guys in jail. Girl is MARRIED already. (lol @ being male in 2017 again)

How old was the girl?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, let's not derail thread into nowhere.

(the video with girl mentioned above in the internet :p)

just checked a video: it is hot (can be googled easily)

How old was the girl?

17 or 18

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
Yes, she is on c*** carousel from 14 years old and parents are aware.

She is very cute, would bang.

nasilnik-diany-shuryginoy-obratilsya-k-ney_1.jpeg

454(2).jpg

"Rapist" in jail now for a 8 years. Quite handsome.

She is ultimate jailbait. Who on the universe would REFUSE to bang her? (again she is w/o make up there)

1487659762_mpopr657.jpg

Banged? Go jail for a 8 years.
. This is how you know you are aesthetic. Shaved/buzzed 0 grade, and look great.

just lol at guys who go from good looking to ugly-invisible when they shave there head. being all hair in 2017 = doomed.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
. This is how you know you are aesthetic. Shaved/buzzed 0 grade, and look great.

just lol at guys who go from good looking to ugly-invisible when they shave there head. being all hair in 2017 = doomed.

hair itself is a cope

hairline is everything

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It is actually more products than fullmakeup style!
I can't even take the time to do contouring... it bothers me so much. I need 1 blush, 1 gloss, 1 black Khol and I am good to go.
I don't do contour anymore either, just don't like the whole Kim Kardashian full blown contour and highlight look that's going around on Instagram (and everywhere else). Natural and fresh makeup is much more appealing to me.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think about his Norwood level? NW3? I noticed that in the past 10 years, his norwood hasn't changed. I wonder if he is on some med.
he is 1.5

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
In which case, I have no idea why NW3's and below are complaining about their hair loss. Assuming decent thickness, I'd be thrilled to have that guy's (NW3?) hairline. Indeed, I did have it, when I was 18 years old, and the recession didn't bother me in the slightest. I just chalked it up to a mature hairline and got on with things. When my hair rapidly thinned and then vanished altogether in the following year it was different. But for most guys, their NW2/3s are unlikely to deteriorate so quickly. By itself, I just can't wrap my head round how a little bit of temple recession can be such a huge issue. Do these guys just really not suit a curved (/M-shaped) hairline? Or is it the fear of further loss? As a young NW6, I'd give my left nut for an NW3 any day.

that guy has ideal post 30yo hairline

Reactions: DBW

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
In which case, I have no idea why NW3's and below are complaining about their hair loss. Assuming decent thickness, I'd be thrilled to have that guy's (NW3?) hairline. Indeed, I did have it, when I was 18 years old, and the recession didn't bother me in the slightest. I just chalked it up to a mature hairline and got on with things. When my hair rapidly thinned and then vanished altogether in the following year it was different. But for most guys, their NW2/3s are unlikely to deteriorate so quickly. By itself, I just can't wrap my head round how a little bit of temple recession can be such a huge issue. Do these guys just really not suit a curved (/M-shaped) hairline? Or is it the fear of further loss? As a young NW6, I'd give my left nut for an NW3 any day.

I am currently NW2.5, although my hair loss has picked up lately and if I don't stop it, I will be in Nw3 territory within a year or two. Anyway, the difference in my looks is SUBSTANTIAL from my dense NW1 days. It is not just in my head either. There is massive difference in attention that I get from women. Also, when I went to my brothers wedding last year, my relatives who hadn't seen me from my dense NW1 days flat out told me that I don't look near as attractive as I used to be. Multiple people told me that. They couldn't point pin point the reason as normally people don't notice hair loss unless you hit NW3 territory. But they said my face isn't nearly as attractive as it used to be.

I believe that different people get impacted by hair loss differently. Going from dense NW1 to less dense NW2 may impact some more than others.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just watched that RC video again on YouTube, browsed through the comments and found this:

"FACEandLMS let me tell you my personal experience with both sides of the red pill that allowed me to understand the importance of looks to a greater level than even most who accept the red pill philosophy are capable of. I'm 27, 6'4", 215lbs, athletic build, and mixed (black and white). Because of this my dating life was pretty decent, never any very hot women but ok looking girls with, of course, a lot of rejection along the way. Well, I should say, this was the case until 2013 when I noticed the quantity and quality of single women at the bars and nightclubs in the area went way down, their openness to my advances went way down, their flakiness and fussiness went way up, and I literally spent 2013-2015 sexless. In early 2015, I turned 26 and was determined to have success with women (2013-2014 was sexless partially because I focused so much time/energy on getting ahead in my career). I found the "pick up community"(aka RSD clowns) and hit the bars/clubs hard (multiple times a week) with virtually no success. Girls would be polite some of the time and I got a few numbers (all eventually flaked), I even got a blow job from an older chubby woman (in her 40s), but after going out multiple times a week for six months and getting no where near the success I expected, I knew something was wrong. I found the red pill community (with your videos being part of it). Then I had a handsome white friend tell me about his success with women on tinder and that all the women search for guys there and not in clubs anymore. It was a 1-2 knockout combo! I did a brutally honest analysis of myself and determined that I was for the most part a good looking guy accept for 2 things: my nose and my chin. My nose had been broken before so it was slightly crooked and somewhat ethnics (potato nose). My jaw was strong but I had a short, weak chin and weak jowls (if that makes sense). Fortunately for me, both of these issues were actually correctable surgically. I first got my nose realigned; which didn't cost much because I said it caused breathing issues so my insurance covered it. After recovery (6weeks) I went dating again, bars and nightclubs as well as online dating (tinder, OkCupid, POF) to marginal improvements in results. I put pics in my profile that highlighted my height and showed me with a stronger lower third than usual and I even photoshopped my face a little to show a better nose and this got me dates. I went on a total of 8 dates and ZERO resulted in sex with women even commenting that I look somewhat "different" than my pictures (and the tone wasn't a good one). In October 2015 I committed to getting chin augmentation surgery, and it was the last fix I could think of with a low risk profile. On December 30, 2015, I had the surgery and took a couple weeks off work to grow a beard to hide the change. When I returned to interacting with people they noticed something was different and thought I had lost weight (the surgery made my cheeks look less chubby). By mid-February (after Valentines Day because I'm a cheap bastard) I started dating again (both clubs and online). THE RESULTS WERE UNREAL. I couldn't have predicted the change in a MILLION years, and I'm a pretty smart guy who can see things others usually can't lol. Women were VERY receptive at clubs (girls would light up when they saw me) and my tinder dates all ended in make outs and sometimes sex (if I was into her). I was told on dates that I look BETTER than my photos and this is after taking new pics post-op. I got laid within 2 weeks of starting to date and had a girlfriend within a month. I broke up with her in August, started dating again with the same amazing results and currently have a smoking hot blonde girlfriend! So here are the facts before people start thinking a nose job or a chin implant is a silver bullet that'll end your dating troubles. I'm 6 foot 4 f*****g inches, I work out 4-5days a week so I have a nice body, have a deep masculine voice, high testosterone and everything else on my body and face are esthetically excellent (per facial Golden Ratio analysis). My nose and chin were the only things really out of whack with everything else (hair, brow ridge, cheek bones, eyes, side jaw, ears, lips, teeth) looking masculine/excellent/near perfect (per facial Golden Ratio analysis). Once my nose and chin were brought into harmony with everything else (by a world class cosmetic surgeon) my dating life went from practically begging women for sex to figuring out ways to get rid of women without it hurting them too much. In short, I'm a very unique case where cosmetic surgery was able to have a huge positive effect on my looks. I believe I have the red pill community (including the great works of FACEandLMS) to thank for the knowledge necessary to take the action that changed my dating life (which affects almost every other aspect of my life). I probably wouldn't have been able to figure it out on my own, especially with all the misinformation fed to us by women and the general blue pilled public. And before skeptical guys say "sure bro, nice story" keep in mind that I have no ulterior motives like the PUA industry does to sell you lies for thousands of your hard earned dollars. I'm not selling anything, I'm not revealing my identity at all, and I don't want to be contacted personally. I just feel indebted to the red pill community by freely consuming the content and having it greatly improve my life so by sharing my red pill story it may help others like I was helped. THANK YOU RED PILL COMMUNITY!!! TLDR: was blue pilled, found the red pill, took action to improve looks dramatically, is currently good looking and abundant with women."

I'm not sure how seriously to take it, but I'm tempted to believe this dude is telling the truth. From my, albeit quite limited experience, and 2nd hand observations, the difference between being a full-blown, young-Kelly-Slater-style Chad with virtually zero discernable flaws, and even a reasonably-above-average 6 is ginormous. It certainly plays out with how things worked at my high school, whereby one dude, who was literally disgustingly good-looking (a real life 8/9 easy - and I rate low!), kind of a mix between Sean O'Pry and Harry Styles, got almost all the pussy. A couple of his cronies, both 6/7s out of 10 did pretty well for themselves as well, but the difference was exponential. Essentially, the average bloke got one girl a year (if he was lucky), the two 7's got maybe five or so (I'm speculating a little bit here), and the 'alpha' got well into the high teens. [I should point out I'm only taking about their success rates with the girls at their school]

What y'all think? It the relationship between 'interest from women' and 'physical attractiveness' exponential or linear? Is this poster legit?

I have no idea if the function is linear or exponential, I won't offer my uninformed speculation on that matter.

However, reading the above anecdote does make me sad. Here are the facts of my romantic potential and looks maxing:

1) Right now, barring an encounter with an outlier, I will only get love from women who are 3/10 and below, as such I am unlikely to love them;
2) I have some feasible prospects for looksmaxing further, but I'll never be 6'4 for example. I also don't have massive amounts of money, and if I do it all this year I'll be 34+ by the time it's done. My window has largely passed.

I checked my weight this morning and my weight was 175.2 lbs. That's good. I'm making progress, I'm down 65 lbs from my weak, and 10 lbs from January 1st. And I still have some room to improve there. However, I don't really have that much room, I can lose 10 more lbs, perhaps 15, but at that point I'll be extremely cut and it will be hard to maintain. My aesthetics will be bone-limited, whereas now they are fat-limited.

Total cost of laser eye surgery, braces, hair transplant, nose job, and chin implant? About $35,000 each of them also requiring time off. No way.

I'm sure I'll get some improvement, but the life that guy lives is beyond me.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

P's. PJ, are you still an NW2? Or has your hair situation gradually worsened? I only ask because if a sparse temple is the worst of your worries, I honestly think you should try and force yourself back out there. A high hairline is unlikely to consign a dude to inceldom and (if I remember correctly) you're an otherwise good-looking guy? :) DB (I do, of course, understand that an NW2 means you're excluded from that YouTube misc's 'god-mode' though - so, if you were otherwise living this lifestyle, I can see how some temple loss could cause problems)

The guy at the top of the page pulls of a NW2.5 hairline because he is superb in all other respects.

Most guys need to be as close to NW1 as possible.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before hairloss and disfigurement I was pretty much on target for all 6 of these ridiculous requirements. I'm a long way from that now, of course, and the difference in life quality is startling. It depresses me immensely. And god, some of the chad's that I see around campus. Trust fund babies with well above average IQ's, pretty boy looks and a f*** ton of social status (+ obviously lots of cash). You wouldn't believe the lives they live. Exclusive bar/house parties three times a week, tinder validation & f*** prospects 24/7, holidays spent either skiing in the alps with a posse of 9/10s and their friends, or surfing, tanning and shagging in the Bahamas etc. It's sickening :(

Always get confused with your avatars. Like your posts.

What are you?