I f*****g Hate Most Girls In My University

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Ehh tbh for me, my minimum requirements are a white or asian intelligent and refined/interesting HEALTHY WEIGHT 6+ lol

Still dont think thats asking for a lot, altho nowadays with the explosion of the fat population maybe it is

Dude it's not out of the realm of possibility for you. But you need to turn your life around. If you work on all other aspects of your life this is attainable, even if you choose not to get a transplant to at least frame the front (since people have said you have good donor hair on here).

Finish your degree, get a job and get your own place, slowly build your social circle, and become more appealing to the women you are interested in. It's not rocket science. Think from their perspective, why would they be interested in you? Work on these things.

But you need to stop blaming other factors and take responsibility for yourself. I want you to succeed, but it won't happen if you continue to believe in this victim mentality.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Big L

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Xander94= Elliot Rodger v2 soon

Decent good looking guy who develops a hatred for women due to his constant excuse making of why he can't get with women, then goes on a tirade of how a man needs x, y, z to get a 4/10 woman.

Becomes delusional by going on websites like lookism and the likes and further believes that looks are everything and nothing else matters, but doesn't want to admit hes already decent looking and doesn't want to look deeper inside himself to see the root cause of why he can't get any women. And its pretty obvious: as cope said 1.2k posts in August alone, not to mention the several other accounts he has on those websites.

Instead of going out and being sociable, he holes himself in his parents basement and reads constant bullshit on why women today need everything from a guy to even consider them, doesn't realise if he went out and put himself out there as a tall, decent looking guy he might get with a woman. But noooo, @Xander94 loves to come up with excuses why he can't.

The case of @Xander94 is similar to those isis fighters or individuals who become terrorists: they get so delusional and misled and brainwashed from all the sh*t they read and watch online that they believe it to be all true. Added to the fact like said terrorist, @Xander94 is clearly a disturbed, young individual with obviously large amounts of built up sexual desires which are unmet in his 23 years of living and you have a recipe for disaster.

Would not surprise me if @Xander94 is elliot rodger v2.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Xander94= Elliot Rodger v2 soon

Decent good looking guy who develops a hatred for women due to his constant excuse making of why he can't get with women, then goes on a tirade of how a man needs x, y, z to get a 4/10 woman.

Becomes delusional by going on websites like lookism and the likes and further believes that looks are everything and nothing else matters, but doesn't want to admit hes already decent looking and doesn't want to look deeper inside himself to see the root cause of why he can't get any women. And its pretty obvious: as cope said 1.2k posts in August alone, not to mention the several other accounts he has on those websites.

Instead of going out and being sociable, he holes himself in his parents basement and reads constant bullshit on why women today need everything from a guy to even consider them, doesn't realise if he went out and put himself out there as a tall, decent looking guy he might get with a woman. But noooo, @Xander94 loves to come up with excuses why he can't.

The case of @Xander94 is similar to those isis fighters or individuals who become terrorists: they get so delusional and misled and brainwashed from all the sh*t they read and watch online that they believe it to be all true. Added to the fact like said terrorist, @Xander94 is clearly a disturbed, young individual with obviously large amounts of built up sexual desires which are unmet in his 23 years of living and you have a recipe for disaster.

Would not surprise me if @Xander94 is elliot rodger v2.
We have to save him if that's the case. All members in Hair loss talk find Xander a girl before sh*t gets serious.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
No update yet. I lost weight but still weirdly shaped...
Cosmetic stuff is super expensive, I can barely pay for it!
Anyway, that's life!

cellulite and stretch marks are equals to balding tbh

it's still possible to hide though

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that Xander has more self-awareness and empathy than Elliott Rodger did, he doesn't antagonize everybody, so it's not a convincing analogy in my opinion. Xander is also willing to put in some effort into living life, I think that he has a job and he goes to a boxing gym, whereas Rodger had no hobbies other than complaining.

We have to save him if that's the case. All members in Hair loss talk find Xander a girl before sh*t gets serious.
It's not up to other people to help Xander. He has to help himself.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
cellulite and stretch marks are equals to balding tbh

it's still possible to hide though

One thing that revolts me is when women in their forties, fifties, etc have a ton of lines around their neck. That and oversized Adam's apples in men trigger me.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that Xander has more self-awareness and empathy than Elliott Rodger did, he doesn't antagonize everybody, so it's not a convincing analogy in my opinion. Xander is also willing to put in some effort into living life, I think that he has a job and he goes to a boxing gym, whereas Rodger had no hobbies other than complaining.

Yes, he has to take the first step. But there're many users on here who have experience with women and relationships and are older than him, so i think they can also help him advance to further steps.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing that revolts me is when women in their forties, fifties, etc have a ton of lines around their neck. That and oversized Adam's apples in men trigger me.

YOu are shallow!!!

Big L

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hes not going to be Elliot Rodger. Just saying that so he can f*****g do something besides complaining and not doing anything about his situation. Hes a tall good looking guy.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude it's not out of the realm of possibility for you. But you need to turn your life around. If you work on all other aspects of your life this is attainable, even if you choose not to get a transplant to at least frame the front (since people have said you have good donor hair on here).

Finish your degree, get a job and get your own place, slowly build your social circle, and become more appealing to the women you are interested in. It's not rocket science. Think from their perspective, why would they be interested in you? Work on these things.

But you need to stop blaming other factors and take responsibility for yourself. I want you to succeed, but it won't happen if you continue to believe in this victim mentality.
How do you know its in the realm of possibility for me?

The only thing i could do to make my situation better is a hair transplant, im just too unmotivated and terrified to be the only fuckin bald guy in college

Even if i did get hair back i was still 5'6 with a small frame. Typical 6 inch wrist twink. I would at least have hope though , i would be satisfied with just getting hair back

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know its in the realm of possibility for me?

The only thing i could do to make my situation better is a hair transplant, im just too unmotivated and terrified to be the only fuckin bald guy in college

Even if i did get hair back i was still 5'6 with a small frame. Typical 6 inch wrist twink. I would at least have hope though , i would be satisfied with just getting hair back

I don't think hair transplant would help though

Toupee only

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got Norwood spotted at the doctor's office

Was there for non-hair related reason. Nurse was reviewing my chart, which has male pattern baldness listed as one of my issues. Turns and asks me question having nothing to do with hair, looking into my hair and not my eyes

gYxesYB.gif