I f*****g Hate Most Girls In My University

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no one said they looked younger. they can look their age and be hot as balls.
I personally would still destroy elizabeth hurley at 51 lol.

also maybe its just being in the USA but 16 is a tad young, pretty much jailbait and leading to being on the wrong end of your own wrong end if you get my drift. Id really start aiming at those 23 year olds, and since WHEN is 23 old?

16 is the age of consent in like half of our states.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no one said they looked younger. they can look their age and be hot as balls.
I personally would still destroy elizabeth hurley at 51 lol.

also maybe its just being in the USA but 16 is a tad young, pretty much jailbait and leading to being on the wrong end of your own wrong end if you get my drift. Id really start aiming at those 23 year olds, and since WHEN is 23 old?
sh*t MOVIE, BTW.
Americans have different perceptions of what the legal age should be.
We Europeans have some countries where legal age is 14, that's way too young even for my taste and morality.
17-19 works the best for me.
I'm not Kevin Spacey from American Beuty, but soon I may end up looking like him.
Now there are some girls in my uni, who are happy that their 24 year old cousin is dating a 17 year old girl, I bet her cousin is a good lookin motherfucker.

guys generally like younger prettier woman.

But as usually a lot is just based on looks, the more on the alpha side of the spectrum you are on the younger girls you can date and no one
will bat an eye. The more on the beta side you are on the older and unattractive the selection gets for you. And if you're ugly and want someone young and pretty then ya you'll be looked at as a pedo. Unless you have a pile of money to back your unacceptable behavior.

Now you're making me depressed.
I've seen TV talk shows where a 50 year old grey haired millionaire talked about his experience with 18 year old chicks, just because he had money, lol.
Cheap girls are just sl*ts.
Lol, didn't I say in my post that 40 year old has no problem with sl*ts in their early 20s.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t MOVIE, BTW.
Americans have different perceptions of what the legal age should be.
We Europeans have some countries where legal age is 14, that's way too young even for my taste and morality.
17-19 works the best for me.
I'm not Kevin Spacey from American Beuty, but soon I may end up looking like him.
Now there are some girls in my uni, who are happy that their 24 year old cousin is dating a 17 year old girl, I bet her cousin is a good lookin motherfucker.

Now you're making me depressed.
I've seen TV talk shows where a 50 year old grey haired millionaire talked about his experience with 18 year old chicks, just because he had money, lol.
Cheap girls are just sl*ts.
Lol, didn't I say in my post that 40 year old has no problem with sl*ts in their early 20s.
So what I said is spot on?

That 40 year old banging 20 year olds is likely good looking for his age, drives a nice car, has a good job etc.
Not just any 40 year old can pull this off. Always be a double standard.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what I said is spot on?

That 40 year old banging 20 year olds is likely good looking for his age, drives a nice car, has a good job etc.
Not just any 40 year old can pull this off. Always be a double standard.
Well, he has a horseshoe.
BTW, he owns a weed farm....

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** this post hits home. Sooo many young attractive females at my school. Walking around sometimes I literally can't concentrate on anything else but wanting to bend one of these girls over.

Just today we were doing first aid drills and across the room I caught one looking at me, can't tell if she was looking in disgust because of my hairline and premature greying or if she was mirin my gainz. Either way I can't go after any of these girls because I will be seen as a pedo.

Balding+greying+24=pedo going after any girl under 25.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** is post hits home. Sooo many young attractive females at my school. Walking around sometimes I literally can't concentrate on anything else but wanting to bend of of these girls over.

Just today we were doing first aid drills and across the room I caught one looking at me, can't tell if she was looking in disgust because of my hairline and premature greying or if she was mirin my gainz. Either way I can't go after any of these girls because I will be seen as a pedo.

Dude, let's learn how to say f*** IT ALL.
I'm meditating to achieve that.
My heart will be less hurt and shattered if I'll at least try.
I bought self-defense guns & recorders for evidence in case the society tries to label me as a weirdo and attack me in daylight.
I'm buying youthful clothes, acessories, denim jackets to imitate a youthful vibe (while actually being young, lol wtf).
I'm putting all of my savings in my wallet (enough to pique the interest of the girl who is into money, but just for one day).
I'm learning to say f*** YOU SOCIETY! I'm projecting it into my subconciousness.
Because it f*****g hurts, man!
I'm sick of this sh*t!
I'm even sick of this f*****g philosophical thinking!

I also often catch girls touching their hair when they see me in the distance (sign of interest + eye contact) while no one else is walking on the street, keep in mind that my hairline combover doesn't look bad from the distance, but only from the distance.

Last edited:

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, let's learn how to say f*** IT ALL.
I'm meditating to achieve that.
My heart will be less hurt and shattered if I'll at least try.
I bought self-defense guns & recorders for evidence in case the society tries to label me as a weirdo and attack me in daylight.
I'm buying youthful clothes, acessories, denim jackets to imitate a youthful vibe.
I'm putting all of my savings in my wallet (enough to pique the interest of the girl who is into money, but just for one day).
I'm learning to say f*** YOU SOCIETY! I'm projecting it into my subconciousness.
Because it f*****g hurts, man!
I'm sick of this sh*t!
I'm even sick of this f*****g philosophical thinking!

I also often catch girls touching their hair when they see me in the distance (sign of interest + eye contact) while no one else is walking on the street, keep in mind that my hairline combover doesn't look bad from the distance, but only from the distance.
Man I get what you're saying, trust me. We all have ours days, some I feel adequate enough, etc. Others like these last few days it has all started to bother me again.

Having the "f*** it all" mindset is a temporary band aid, it all comes full circle again eventually. It'll make you feel empowered for a while, though one day it'll all come crashing down again into depression. This is all my opinion, so take it as you will.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** this post hits home. Sooo many young attractive females at my school. Walking around sometimes I literally can't concentrate on anything else but wanting to bend one of these girls over.

My balding and general ugliness have turned me into a different species than the young university girls that I'm attracted to. Their hobbies and thoughts are all stuff I can't relate to or partake in. Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Tinder are all for the young person, and when I say young I mean young looking. In the weekend they go out, and that's not an arena for a balding 20 something, even though I'm the same age I'm alot older then them both physically and mentally. I can't even relate to the songs that's top 40, it's all about relationships, partying and sleeping around. Their lives revolve around activities that I'm simply not able to partake in.

I'm too old for the girls my age and I missed out on my twenties and went straight to my 40s, with the exception that I don't have a wife, kids or even any relationship prospect.
giphy.gif

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My balding and general ugliness have turned me into a different species than the young university girls that I'm attracted to. Their hobbies and thoughts are all stuff I can't relate to or partake in. Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Tinder are all for the young person, and when I say young I mean young looking. In the weekend they go out, tand that's not an arena for a balding 20 something, even though I'm the same age I'm alot older then them both physically and mentally. I can't even relate to the songs that's top 40, it's all about relationships, partying and sleeping around. Their lives revolve around activities that I'm simply not able to partake in.

I'm too old for the girls my age and I missed out on my twenties and went straight to my 40s, with the exception that I don't have a wife, kids or even any relationship prospect.
giphy.gif
Sorry to hear that man. I'm with you on relating to these people when it comes down to pop culture, partying, etc, I'm much older physically and mentally as well. I was fortunate enough to live that life already in my teens and early 20s. Now I got 2 kids to show for it lol.

For me, the social aspect about college isn't as important if it all,have I went 6 years ago, must be crippling for a young man who's just stepping out in the world to not be able to get the full campus experience.

I spend my weekends studying/homework, meal prepping and going to the gym. I'm pretty okay with that, though it would be nice to get out once in awhile.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Give up on women, get some male friends, don't think about women ever again. If you kept talking like this, you would get called misogynist, creep by women and white knights. I now live as if women don't exist. Why even bother talking about anything when most of the people are lower than average when it comes to intelligence and can't understand half of what i'm saying.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Give up on women, get some male friends, don't think about women ever again. If you kept talking like this, you would get called misogynist, creep by women and white knights. I now live as if women don't exist. Why even bother talking about anything when most of the people are lower than average when it comes to intelligence and can't understand half of what i'm saying.

Same here. Not that I ever had a choice.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Give up on women
I may give up on women, but as long as I'm young I'll never give up on girls.
Assuming women are 22-30, girls are 16/17-21.
I cannot kill my inborn appreciation for beauty, beauty is absolute, it's the only light in the world.

BTW, great manga in your avatar. When I was reading that sh*t I felt like I connected with the main character (uni student going on a date with a girl, only a few hours later to be turned into a human eating monster) and it was just at the time when I started balding so the struggles of the main character felt very real for me, and the Centipede was killed, stabbed in the eyes there was no part 2 announcement at the time, because it was still ongoing. I legimately cried and there was something beautiful about the tragic ending of part 1 when the author wanted the readers to believe that MC was turned into a f*****g briefcase.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cannot kill my inborn appreciation for beauty, beauty is absolute, it's the only light in the world.

BTW, great manga in your avatar. When I was reading that sh*t I felt like I connected with the main character (uni student going on a date with a girl, only a few hours later to be turned into a human eating monster) and it was just at the time when I started balding so the struggles of the main character felt very real for me, and the Centipede was killed, stabbed in the eyes there was no part 2 announcement at the time, because it was still ongoing. I legimately cried and there was something beautiful about the tragic ending of part 1 when the author wanted the readers to believe that MC was turned into a f*****g briefcase.

beauty is everything indeed

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I always prefer fiction to reality. You can always feel the missing feelings in reality, in fiction. You feel the love with your favorite character, feel their rage, their sadness, their pain. It's like the character is a reflection of you in another world.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You cannot kill it, but you cannot get it either. Which one would cause the least pain possible ? Think about it and make the right choice for your own sake.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
My balding and general ugliness have turned me into a different species than the young university girls that I'm attracted to. Their hobbies and thoughts are all stuff I can't relate to or partake in. Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Tinder are all for the young person, and when I say young I mean young looking. In the weekend they go out, and that's not an arena for a balding 20 something, even though I'm the same age I'm alot older then them both physically and mentally. I can't even relate to the songs that's top 40, it's all about relationships, partying and sleeping around. Their lives revolve around activities that I'm simply not able to partake in.

giphy.gif

7+ likes as I told