I f*****g Hate Most Girls In My University

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
7+ likes as I told
Will the other predictions come true? Find out in the next episode of That's so CopeForLife.
tumblr_os0zsoqP2V1wstaxgo1_500.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no one said they looked younger. they can look their age and be hot as balls.
I personally would still destroy elizabeth hurley at 51 lol.

also maybe its just being in the USA but 16 is a tad young, pretty much jailbait and leading to being on the wrong end of your own wrong end if you get my drift. Id really start aiming at those 23 year olds, and since WHEN is 23 old?

You sound like a man who has actually had sex most of his life.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
My balding and general ugliness have turned me into a different species than the young university girls that I'm attracted to. Their hobbies and thoughts are all stuff I can't relate to or partake in. Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Tinder are all for the young person, and when I say young I mean young looking. In the weekend they go out, and that's not an arena for a balding 20 something, even though I'm the same age I'm alot older then them both physically and mentally. I can't even relate to the songs that's top 40, it's all about relationships, partying and sleeping around. Their lives revolve around activities that I'm simply not able to partake in.

I'm too old for the girls my age and I missed out on my twenties and went straight to my 40s, with the exception that I don't have a wife, kids or even any relationship prospect.
giphy.gif

I get where your coming from. It's weird but not only does baldness make me physically older but I do feel older as a person also. I consider myself old / have an old soul lol. I guess that's sort of a cope but it's an easy way to explain to people.

At least baldness has allowed me not to feel as restricted in some areas of my life. Because before baldness I would care what people thought of me but now , everyone just knows I'm a weirdo.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the f*** you are still at high school at 20-23? I have finished school at 14, college at 18, institute at 21 (just six months before hair loss started, lucky me). I feel like an old man now, but I am still a teen deep inside. You are lucky bastards to have such opportunity. That's really sad to lose connection with your age group at a young age.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
How the f*** you are still at high school at 20-23? I have finished school at 14, college at 18, institute at 21 (just six months before hair loss started, lucky me). I feel like an old man now, but I am still a teen deep inside. You are lucky bastards to have such opportunity. That's really sad to lose connection with your age group at a young age.

school = институт

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some European countries require long and boring education which is difficult to comprehend. BTW, I'm in university. I finished hs 19.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
My balding and general ugliness have turned me into a different species than the young university girls that I'm attracted to. Their hobbies and thoughts are all stuff I can't relate to or partake in. Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Tinder are all for the young person, and when I say young I mean young looking. In the weekend they go out, and that's not an arena for a balding 20 something, even though I'm the same age I'm alot older then them both physically and mentally. I can't even relate to the songs that's top 40, it's all about relationships, partying and sleeping around. Their lives revolve around activities that I'm simply not able to partake in.

I'm too old for the girls my age and I missed out on my twenties and went straight to my 40s, with the exception that I don't have a wife, kids or even any relationship prospect.
giphy.gif

This is so deep.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a couple decades ago hearing variations on "young girl" and "little girl" was common in love and sex songs. Now you'll be boycotted if you sing that stuff

Try the 80s:-

(includes the lyric "you're only 15, and you look good, I'll take you under my wing, Somebody should")

"she's just 16 years old, leave her alone....they say" (sang by a guy in his mid-30s)