I f*****g Hate Most Girls In My University

blackg

Reaction score
This will totally be my retarded thoughts, but f*** it.

1. Posting pictures with their f*****g nw0 teenage looking boyfriends.
Me:
KILL ME NOW. I CAN"T STAND THIS sh*t. And if I had THOSE LOOKS i'll go for model chicks or high school girls (Hahaha, High school in our country lasts from 16- til you are in your late 19s/20).

2. Preaching feminist sh*t.
Fat girl:
Omg, I'm so fat. It's attractive, it's beautiful. I'm glad of my flaws. BTW, I smoke weed almost constantly to get rid of my stress.

Me: You wear glasses and hide your body and mask your face. There is nothing left to explain.

4. All of the girls in my studies drink or do drugs, they look like 40 year olds in their twenties.
And of course NW0 teenage looking motherfucker fucks the only girl who looks attractive.
There was one fuckgirl who was 7/10 who liked f*****g men 20 years older than her, yes balding men, but now of course she is engaged with a wanna-be rockstar who is 10 years older than her.

5. sh*t like this:

Stuck up b**ch:
my boyfriend, we went with my boyfriend, we went there with my boyfriend, we took our parents this time, marriage, marriage, marriage, drugs, drugs, aclohol, alcohol, sex, sex, sex, I constantly tell my friends that I will not take it in the ***, but I keep talking about it constantly. I actually do it everyday with my fetishist boyfriend.

Me: Well, that's a proof that you became an old hag in your early 20s. Why do you feel like you're 40?

6. Why didn't you f*** that French woman with two master's degrees. Are you GAY?
- Jesus, she was ugly and old. She wanted to get on my dick so badly, it wasn't me. I hated her for that. Bad memories should be erased. Besides I like younger girls than you stuck up b**ch.

Here's something extra:
In town with Mom:
Mom:
Look at that girl, isn't she good for you (points at ugly 30 year old woman)
Me: No mom, she's old, look here she's a babe (points at hot / cute/ sexy 19 year old girl in a cafe)
Mom: But, but she looks like a child. She's probably 16. Are you a pedophile?
Me: What the f*** are you talking about? Is the kind of women you want your son to date are based on his fucked up looks? Last time I checked you tought that politician was 40 (about your age), when in fact he was 60 year old bald motherfucker. Oh, by the way and 16 is legal in this country if there is consent.

Btw, some of this sh*t is an exageration based on my real experience.

I HATE WOMEN WHO ARE MY AGE OR OLDER. I HATE THEM. HATE THEM ALL. THEY ARE ONLY ONE-NIGHT STAND MATERIAL AT BEST. I DON'T WANT TO END UP LIKE A CREEP IN MY 30s. It will be fucked up if a girl is half your age and i'm definitely not looking for a daughter to look after.

That's it, hope you were wise not to read this entire teenage-like angst session written by an balding young adult man.
You need to work on your writing skills.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to work on your writing skills.
Is this a positive or negative?
Are you saying this because of my grammar, punctuation mistakes? (I wrote what was in my head and was too lazy to fix everything, English is not my native language)?
Or are you saying that I'm a good writer?

blackg

Reaction score
I can't write for
Is this a positive or negative?
Are you saying this because of my grammar, punctuation mistakes? (I wrote what was in my head and was too lazy to fix everything, English is not my native language)?
Or are you saying that I'm a good writer?
I couldn't read it. It read like a Noam Chomsky op-ed.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try the 80s:-

(includes the lyric "you're only 15, and you look good, I'll take you under my wing, Somebody should")

"she's just 16 years old, leave her alone....they say" (sang by a guy in his mid-30s)
lol depeche mode is classic. i was actually thinking of a lyric of theirs from "behind the wheel"

"My little girl
Drive anywhere
Do what you want
I don't care"

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is still something I don't get, it's guys saying girls are hypergamous b****s but at the same time having crazing high standards whereas looking not good...
thats true but thats exactly whats so painful about balding. our league was higher before hair loss. its what makes me paranoid even IF i get a girlfriend while bald, its like "what could i have gotten without it"?

i could honestly never be satisfied. that question will weigh on my mind too much, but obviously that doesnt mean i would reject it if it came my way (lel assuming such a thing happens/could happen)

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats true but thats exactly whats so painful about balding. our league was higher before hair loss. its what makes me paranoid even IF i get a girlfriend while bald, its like "what could i have gotten without it"?

i could honestly never be satisfied. that question will weigh on my mind too much, but obviously that doesnt mean i would reject it if it came my way (lel assuming such a thing happens/could happen)

You know, when I wasn't bald, all women and girls said that I was good looking.
Everyone said I was best looking dude in class in high school, they told me I had model looks.
Girls older and younger than me actually cared for me, I didn't even need to initiate flirt, they chased me from the street to my room.
And they loved me, unlike those stuck up b****s, I loved them too more than life itself.
But then....

If this hadn't happened the same girls would be after me for 10+ years.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is still something I don't get, it's guys saying girls are hypergamous b****s but at the same time having crazing high standards whereas looking not good...
Who are you referring to?

I don't think any of the guys here have crazy high standards. I'd be happy with any girl who's not deformed, obese, around my own age and not a total sl*t. I'm either invisible to these girls or a creeper for saying hi.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who are you referring to?

I don't think any of the guys here have crazy high standards. I'd be happy with any girl who's not deformed, obese, around my own age and not a total sl*t. I'm either invisible to these girls or a creeper for saying hi.
Ehh tbh for me, my minimum requirements are a white or asian intelligent and refined/interesting HEALTHY WEIGHT 6+ lol

Still dont think thats asking for a lot, altho nowadays with the explosion of the fat population maybe it is

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think any of the guys here have crazy high standards

giphy.gif

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
inb4 xander women hate rant

inb4 dante with passage (3-4 sentences) about how he gave up on women and his dislocated shoulder

inb4 fred and hairblues with slayer stories

inb4 macaroni with gifs/photoshop

inb4 le petit with fake sympathy post

inb4 patrick with 7+ likes post

inb4 me with just lol @ being male in 2017
Close the website it's ogre :D

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
He shitposted 2k posts in a matter of 6 weeks

http://looksmax.net/User-GokuBlack94#comments/1

f*****g LOL @ REASON

The user GokuBlack94 is banned permanently for the following reason: This user is responsible for driving most of the women off the site. Consistent rambler who adds no value to the discussions. Harassed another user who deleted her account (but has since returned).

This user is responsible for driving most of the women off the site.

nxMBqb4.gif

He banned from a lookism2 for harrasing women and other members (4 times)

Then registered a second account and shitposted 1.2k+ posts during August

http://looksmax.net/User-GokuBlack#comments/1

do29HY8.gif

and you ask why he is still a virgin

this guy is INSANE

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
He shitposted 2k posts in a matter of 6 weeks

http://looksmax.net/User-GokuBlack94#comments/1

f*****g LOL @ REASON

This user is responsible for driving most of the women off the site.

View attachment 63125

He banned from a lookism2 for harrasing women and other members (4 times)

Then registered a second account and shitposted 1.2k+ posts during August

http://looksmax.net/User-GokuBlack#comments/1

View attachment 63126

and you ask why he is still a virgin

this guy is INSANE
Shut up I know the admin there he is a depressed Chad lol

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
This lunatic will never stop to deliver