I f*****g Hate Most Girls In My University

donyell

Reaction score
considering you're nw3/4 you're very lucky to even get a 40yr old washed up woman. Give up on under 30 that is a pipe dream mate.

NW0 = Can get woman of any age and not be considered pedo
NW1 = Can still get late teens woman ie 17-19
NW2 = Very lucky to get early 20s you are looking more for 25-29
NW3 = Don't even think about under 30 you are officially a subhuman
NW4 = 40+ your only chance

You see the pattern right? Norwood = decades # of woman you get

I'd try and clean up with 30-50 year olds while you're still NW3/4 man because at 22 you will prob be NW5/6 soon and then you can either go for GILFS or more likely full incel

Good luck man

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
considering you're nw3/4 you're very lucky to even get a 40yr old washed up woman. Give up on under 30 that is a pipe dream mate.

You see the pattern right? Norwood = decades # of woman you get

I'd try and clean up with 30-50 year olds while you're still NW3/4 man because at 22 you will prob be NW5/6 soon and then you can either go for GILFS or more likely full incel

Good luck man

Just FYI, NW1 is the pristine male hairline, not NW0.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick glance through this thread, wants to put a gun to my head and a reminder why I don't feel like logging on nowadays. *logs off*

why

how is it going with that Chad

EvilLocks

Reaction score
f*****g depressing age pill. I am "only" 29 but I miss my 24-25 so much. My eyes now have bags under it, I am balding and f*****g spironolactone fucked my body. I feel like 50 (no offense to them). Of course it's best to be young when you are a girl! Never turn 27!
Logging on here everyday and reading countless posts about how girls/women as young as 22-23 are already old and used up, and how neck wrinkles are revolting does something to you, you feel useless, old, ugly and undesired and that feeling is not healthy. When I see these comments popping up in every thread and how all these guys prefer the 16 year olds, it really makes me want to kill myself (sorry for being dramatic)
So I want to apologize; sorry for being a woman and not a girl, sorry for growing older, sorry for existing at 24+ years old quite simply. Sorry that I will one day end up with revolting neck wrinkles and saggy tits, I'm so sorry that you'll have to even look at women like me.
Yes I'm really sad, it's not easy to swallow baldpill and agepill at the same time, while being reminded how useless 25+ women are every single day. Maybe I need a break from this place.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Logging on here everyday and reading countless posts about how girls/women as young as 22-23 are already old and used up, and how neck wrinkles are revolting does something to you, you feel useless, old, ugly and undesired and that feeling is not healthy. When I see these comments popping up in every thread and how all these guys prefer the 16 year olds, it really makes me want to kill myself (sorry for being dramatic)
So I want to apologize; sorry for being a woman and not a girl, sorry for growing older, sorry for existing at 24+ years old quite simply. Sorry that I will one day end up with revolting neck wrinkles and saggy tits, I'm so sorry that you'll have to even look at women like me.
Yes I'm really sad, it's not easy to swallow baldpill and agepill at the same time, while being reminded how useless 25+ women are every single day. Maybe I need a break from this place.
I don't mean anything personally, but men prefer women who didn't have many partners before them. It's a biological thing. That's why virgin women are more valuable than non-virgins to men.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I don't mean anything personally, but men prefer women who didn't have many partners before them. It's a biological thing. That's why virgin women are more valuable than non-virgins to men.
It's cool, I know you don't mean harm. It's just depressing to be reminded of this every single time I log on. But it's my own fault, because I keep logging on still.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's cool, I know you don't mean harm. It's just depressing to be reminded of this every single time I log on. But it's my own fault, because I keep logging on still.
Take it from me I've been rotting on these forums for months now. I dont care anymore lol.

Doesnt matter to me as long as I get a loving partner. You have the ability to do the same even if u get neck wrinkles and shaggy tits.

Also your breasts are fine :D

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just don't care, i face shaming and mocking in real life, but i just don't think about it. Stay here for support and help and nothing else.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

David why did you ruin mood of this innocent woman

Shallow comment towards neck wrinkles!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take it from me I've been rotting on these forums for months now. I dont care anymore lol.

Doesnt matter to me as long as I get a loving partner. You have the ability to do the same even if u get neck wrinkles and shaggy tits.

Also your breasts are fine :D

sheggy tits (14+ old) not enjoyable indeed

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
My breasts are fine now (thanks btw), but I guess when I turn 25 in less than 3 months they will magically drop several inches and I'll get neck wrinkles popping up too :p
Anyway, it does not matter how I look apparently, to many of the guys here I'm old and used up already. I'm nearly 25, have had more than 5 sex partners and not to mention - I am balding. It should be called a miracle I have met somebody, right :rolleyes:?

nothing miracle here

thirsty betas are thirsty

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
My breasts are fine now (thanks btw), but I guess when I turn 25 in less than 3 months they will magically drop several inches and I'll get neck wrinkles popping up too :p
Anyway, it does not matter how I look apparently, to many of the guys here I'm old and used up already. I'm nearly 25, have had more than 5 sex partners and not to mention - I am balding. It should be called a miracle I have met somebody, right :rolleyes:?
Why do you have to leave. We're all having fun here xD

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

You see the pattern right? ...

Naw, no big difference. Turn them upside down and they all look like sisters.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You shouldn't take everything to heart. The guys saying they don't want old women are young guys, it's perfectly understandable. We want women our own age, who would have thought? Not sure exactly who you're referring to in your post. Some women are already used up at 23 that's a fact, and it's really no wonder considering their lifestyle. And even they don't get punished for it, they are still able to get men.

When you spend all your time not sleeping with women, then women who have slept with tons of guys become disgusting. But even then there's plenty of bluepilled men who don't care about womens slay count (plenty of guys who actually prefer if their partner is experienced). Most people haven't read studies on what happens when the slaycount of women increases. Everyone becomes old, wrinkly etc. becoming used up at 23 is due to lifestyle choices. And even the women who make these choices still live happily ever after, unlike the people born genetic garbage.

I was too late on this post I see, already whiteknighted. I don't even want to post this sh*t anymore. I don't even know why you're sad, you can live every day knowing that your boyfriend still loves you even after you have told him about your deep insecurities (hair loss). Many of us posting here are venting because we'll never have that.

TNiU5P0.jpg