I f*****g Hate Most Girls In My University

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I don't even know why you're sad, you can live every day knowing that your boyfriend still loves you even after you have told him about your deep insecurities (hair loss). Many of us posting here are venting because we'll never have that.
I am NW5 under my hair piece, why on earth would I be sad :D:D
I'm grateful for my boyfriend of course, I did not say I wasn't. I only said I was tired of hearing that 25+ women are old and used up. But like I said, it's my fault because I willingly expose myself to these comments by logging on.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am NW5 under my hair piece, why on earth would I be sad :D:D
I'm grateful for my boyfriend of course, I did not say I wasn't. I only said I was tired of hearing that 25+ women are old and used up. But like I said, it's my fault because I willingly expose myself to these comments by logging on.
I understand that you're sad about hairloss, I don't understand why you're sad about aging. It's proven to you every day that you're desirable, even if you're 25.
Can you point me in the direction of the post saying that 25+ women are old and used up?

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My balding and general ugliness have turned me into a different species than the young university girls that I'm attracted to. Their hobbies and thoughts are all stuff I can't relate to or partake in. Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Tinder are all for the young person, and when I say young I mean young looking. In the weekend they go out, and that's not an arena for a balding 20 something, even though I'm the same age I'm alot older then them both physically and mentally. I can't even relate to the songs that's top 40, it's all about relationships, partying and sleeping around. Their lives revolve around activities that I'm simply not able to partake in.

I'm too old for the girls my age and I missed out on my twenties and went straight to my 40s, with the exception that I don't have a wife, kids or even any relationship prospect.
giphy.gif

If there was ever a time when there's too much off a truth in a post, then it's this one. My reaction to your post is like ''Eminems reaction'' in the ending of the song named ''Stan''. ''.....come to think about, it's...me...damn.'' Heavy stuff man.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand that you're sad about hairloss, I don't understand why you're sad about aging. It's proven to you every day that you're desirable, even if you're 25.
Can you point me in the direction of the post saying that 25+ women are old and used up?
For woman it kinda is old Im going for 16-20 ages :D

donyell

Reaction score
25 is not that old, can still be a solid MILF for a decade if you're lucky

35 is the real deal breaker and you better be married with kids or else you'll be relegated to cat lady / miserable career woman

tldr; you have 10 years left of livable life

men don't have it much better btw...60% have signs of hairloss by their 40 so they are all writeoffs, and in that other 40% majority are short and/or bald so maybe we have 5-10% of men who can live happily until their 40. After that the body breaks down T plummets etc so you can either feel and perform shitty or get on roids/Testosterone and have a couple more years left, but also risk aggravating your hairloss and cutting your life short so... its a risk/reward

This is why we are meant to get married and have kids as early as possible to keep us from going mentallly insane and society at large coming apart at the seams.

The best news is there is always the option of converting to Islam. Either move to middle east or help the Islamists subvert then takeover our societies. If you're a woman still in child bearing years you are set and looks dont matter too much. If you are a man just have a job and you are guaranteed a wife and half a dozen kids.

Personally my options are stay on dutasteride forever be fullhead but prob cant have kids, or get off dutasteride grow a beard convert to Islam and have a big happy family. I have until about 35-40 to decide thank God / praise Allah

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
When I see these comments popping up in every thread and how all these guys prefer the 16 year olds, it really makes me want to kill myself (sorry for being dramatic)

We may prefer 16 year olds, but we'd still love to bang you.

Compare that to 80% of the guys who non-fat women ages 16-40 refuse to bang
ugly and undesired and that feeling is not healthy.
Life of 80% of the men.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will go sly in 2017

whatintheworld

Reaction score
How do you know its in the realm of possibility for me?

The only thing i could do to make my situation better is a hair transplant, im just too unmotivated and terrified to be the only fuckin bald guy in college

Even if i did get hair back i was still 5'6 with a small frame. Typical 6 inch wrist twink. I would at least have hope though , i would be satisfied with just getting hair back

Dude, nobody will care...there were norwood 6 guys in my classes, people went to lecture for their degrees, not to gossip about other people.

You are psyching yourself out and it's preventing you from advancing from your current situation.

You are too unmotivated, I agree. That is what you need to change, and once you do, then everything will turn around for you man.

donyell

Reaction score
there were norwood 6 guys in my classes, people went to lecture for their degrees, not to gossip about other people.

You're experience is not a common one. In my lectures all the most attractive people sat in the back and threw pieces of food / garbage / paper / miscellaneous waste etc into the thinning and balding heads in front of us. Great times.