I don't understand this simple concept , help me understand

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont really agree.

If someone doesnt have perfect body fat distribution when lean then I encourage them to not just depend on their natural genetics and use fat killer in areas you wish and inject it in others. as simple as that.
If you are lean you won't have enough fat in your body to transfer. You will have to inject hylraunic acids.

Fillers are an ok temporary solution but usually require maintenance which is costly plus they can crawl/move in your face, not to mention they have long term risks.

Anyway that guy does look way healthier and more normal in the before pic. Which is more attractive to most

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are lean you won't have enough fat in your body to transfer. You will have to inject hylraunic acids.

Fillers are an ok temporary solution but usually require maintenance which is costly plus they can crawl/move in your face, not to mention they have long term risks.

Anyway that guy does look way healthier and more normal in the before pic. Which is more attractive to most
totally disagree, most women would find the after more attractive.\

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The malnourished look is so hard-looking, I don’t think that every guy can pull that off (though some probably can), without looking like a drug addict.
Personally I like a guy to look healthy.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You must be thinking of toilets that want to fill their asses like a balloon when you say that there is not enough fat in your body to inject lol...
Nope. If you have low body fat a surgeon won't approve to do fat transfer. He will simply say, you have no fat in your body so he can't.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why doesn't he put that same picture in the video to notice properly.

Anyway... because I believe that I kinda have that issue of losing too much fat in the wrong place when lean ( something that didn't happen in my teens and I'm inclined to attribute to aging) I have made several observations... being low body fat while you're skinny will not look the same as being muscular and low body fat. There lies my issue... most people I see lean+ muscular never have this starving malnourished face, they conserve different fat distribution and better facial muscles that gives as a result a more healthy, masculine looking face.

Anyway no matter the effort you have to do it. Dont u realize that being as depressed and mentally fucked as you are requires just as much or more and you have 0 results?
Yes this is why i want to take steroida
I go to the gym so i have muscle but cant maintain super low body fat without ruining my hormones

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Wait @Feelsbadman , are you Dante_92 or whatever? I think they got banned. You have similar posts
No way the OP is Dante. His posts were actually intellectually stimulating. And he actually evolved over the years on here. He also was able to move on and never come back. I admire that the most about him. He actually showed us photos of how he looked.

INT

Reaction score
No way the OP is Dante. His posts were actually intellectually stimulating. And he actually evolved over the years on here. He also was able to move on and never come back. I admire that the most about him. He actually showed us photos of how he looked.
Yeah I kind of miss some of the old incels we used to have here. Sure, they were just as toxic, but they at least had some psychological depth and you could have healthy disagreements with them.The impact section has suffered a gradual intellectual decline over the years. I blame reddit and lookism for this.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I kind of miss some of the old incels we used to have here. Sure, they were just as toxic, but they at least had some psychological depth and you could have healthy disagreements with them.The impact section has suffered a gradual intellectual decline over the years. I blame reddit and lookism for this.
Just wanted to say that the incels here like czecha said girls will reject me after one date because I have a thin crown behind the dense hairline. Proved to be complete bullshit. I date multiple girls now and already made out with some of them.

INT

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that the incels here like czecha said girls will reject me after one date because I have a thin crown behind the dense hairline. Proved to be complete bullshit. I date multiple girls now and already made out with some of them.

Yeah he is a good example of the new wave incel. Toxic, superficial, low IQ, thinks that saying ‘cope’ is an argument.