I don't understand this simple concept , help me understand

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I obsessed so much about my looks because women and girls acted like I was nothing in high school and my early 20's.
I managed to become very good looking through obsession and trial and error. Women flirted with me and gave me special treatment. I'd get approached in bars and clubs. I was very attractive. Women wanted to be with me. But this was simply not sustainable. My T levels were destroyed, my happiness was poor. It was not worth it.

I dont understand. How can I accept myself for what I look like when I've experienced the above? If i eat well and take care of myself I'm ugly. If i go extreme looksxmax mode (not worth it) i'm good looking. So at what point do you accept yourself? By accepting myself that's accepting I'm undesirable to women. So what can you do?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Define "extreme looksxmax" ?? To transform you from self proclaimed 5'6 pale balding incel to "good looking" ??

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Define "extreme looksxmax" ?? To transform you from self proclaimed 5'6 pale balding incel to "good looking" ??
It was a full blown obsession you've seen my posts when i get obsessed with something i don't let go. I spent incredibly long time through trial and error determine what results in the most female attention. From what i ate, my facial hair style, working out, sleep. Just extreme. But it worked.
It's just not sustainable.
Im not exaggerating ^ I am a genetic disaster , who just like a girl who is great with make up and a push up bra + other tricks can elevate myself into an attractive level.

INT

Reaction score
I obsessed so much about my looks because women and girls acted like I was nothing in high school and my early 20's.
I managed to become very good looking through obsession and trial and error. Women flirted with me and gave me special treatment. I'd get approached in bars and clubs. I was very attractive. Women wanted to be with me. But this was simply not sustainable. My T levels were destroyed, my happiness was poor. It was not worth it.

I dont understand. How can I accept myself for what I look like when I've experienced the above? If i eat well and take care of myself I'm ugly. If i go extreme looksxmax mode (not worth it) i'm good looking. So at what point do you accept yourself? By accepting myself that's accepting I'm undesirable to women. So what can you do?

You are viewing acceptance as a tool for happiness which shows that you are not practicing true acceptance. You just ‘want to do this whole acceptance thing that you keep hearing about’ and hope it will make you feel better. It does not work like that.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are viewing acceptance as a tool for happiness which shows that you are not practicing true acceptance. You just ‘want to do this whole acceptance thing that you keep hearing about’ and hope it will make you feel better. It does not work like that.
But how can one be happy if their natural state is not desirable to women?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Leave this forum, make your sense of self-worth less dependent on pussy and get therapy.
I'm sick and tired of people saying 'stop caring about women' 'stop caring about pussy etc'

so you're supposed just be happy and live happy with 0 female interaction or anything?

Its literally a basic human need. Babies die without physical touch

INT

Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of people saying 'stop caring about women' 'stop caring about pussy etc'

so you're supposed just be happy and live happy with 0 female interaction or anything?

Oh look, you do that thing again where you take something I say, remove any nuance, completely take it out of context and reframe it into a polarized version of what I actually said, just so that it becomes easier to attack.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh look, you do that thing again where you take something I say, remove any nuance, completely take it out of context and reframe it into a polarized version of what I actually said, just so that it becomes easier to attack.
But this isn't about self worth though?

INT

Reaction score

Also, you are right. Babies need physical touch. But babies do not need physical touch from a girl younger than 25, with little to no bed partners and an above average appearance...

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But being with women is essential for mental health?
No its not. Look what happened to you with the last "woman" you were with. She fucked you over and drove you mental to the point of posting about her everyday.
Being with a woman isn't everything, and is definitely not a necessity in life.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No its not. Look what happened to you with the last "woman" you were with. She fucked you over and drove you mental to the point of posting about her everyday.
Being with a woman isn't everything, and is definitely not a necessity in life.

partially agree, that was my mistake though having a relationship with mentally sick person.. but isn't life better with regular sex or intimate healthy relationship with a women?
Being desired by women and having intimacy ?

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Tip one: don't try to pick up girls in bars

INT

Reaction score
Ok so the trick is not to care about women and live the rest of my life being content with my hand
Cheers