I don't understand this simple concept , help me understand

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh look, you do that thing again where you take something I say, remove any nuance, completely take it out of context and reframe it into a polarized version of what I actually said, just so that it becomes easier to attack.
I don't really understand the point you are trying to make?

I do not derive my self worth from women. But wanting to be sexual and intimate with women is an innate desire that all humans possess.

Are you denying this?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so the trick is not to care about women and live the rest of my life being content with my hand
Cheers

Get a hair transplant & apply concealer. You'll be able to look full head assuming the transplant is successful & you aren't already high norwood. You're NW3 ?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
but you just said in your earlier comment that if you put effort you can look really good. if it is that important to you, why wont you do it?? You are too lazy to do it even though you know this situation effects your whole life and makes you a depressed f*ck?
Ive been through this
For me to look attractive it takes a full.blown obsessiom restrict dieting make up sleep routine etc
It is not worth it

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think its worth it... every improvement is worth it...
Did you not read my thread?
For me to be 'attractive" by women (through years of trial and error) I need to

- be EXTREMELY low body fat/fasted (due to my ugly face low body fat like incredibly low gives me a bit of a jawline) [TEST LEVELS destroyed]
- Literally use make up (for my genetic dark circles)
- Eat an extremely restrictive diet (super low salt and sugar/carbs) (specifc food only)
- wear shoe lifts
- Use toppik and other substances on my hair / styling takes ages , daily effort
- Tan everyday every single day
- Drink a tonne of water each day gallons each day
- No fap (seems tomake a differnce)
- Go to bed on time
- Take natural supplements high in beta carotene / other substances to improve my looks
the list goes on and on

But it works

the problem i cant sustain any of that sh*t? Also when i had a gf i think she caught on that i was uglier than when we first met as it's impossible to keep all that up . It makes me feel like crap. Depressed and unhealthy. But that's what it takes

the difference is night and day , women come up and talk to me, flirt with me etc. But it's fake. and i'm a fraud.

Me just eating healthy, working out and being a normal body fat = i'm ugly.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score

- be EXTREMELY low body fat/fasted (due to my ugly face low body fat like incredibly low gives me a bit of a jawline) [TEST LEVELS destroyed]
- Eat an extremely restrictive diet (super low salt and sugar/carbs) (specifc food only)
- wear shoe lifts
- Use toppik and other substances on my hair / styling takes ages , daily effort
- Go to bed on time
- Take natural supplements high in beta carotene / other substances to improve my looks
the list goes on and on

But it works

the problem i cant sustain any of that sh*t? Also when i had a gf i think she caught on that i was uglier than when we first met as it's impossible to keep all that up . It makes me feel like crap. Depressed and unhealthy. But that's what it takes

the difference is night and day , women come up and talk to me, flirt with me etc. But it's fake. and i'm a fraud.

then dont...

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

- wear shoe lifts
- Go to bed on time
the list goes on and on

But it works

pretty weird that you actually checked every action in this list and got to this combination.... Like, why do you need tan everyday? sounds stupid, you can get a tan once in 2 weeks. and there are people that really do this and maintain their tan by doing it regulary, it's not unusual. And you really think that beta carotene supplements effect the way you look? sounds weird.
Anyway, there are lots of stuff in this list that are just healthy lifestyle, might be extreme, but still if this what makes you achieve your goal then it worth it, why is it a question even? I promise you there are people, and women especially that dedicate same amount of effort on their looks on regular basis. And as to the whole diet/workout stuff - bodybuilders have much more strict lifestyle believe me, their life is literally slaving to food and gym.
If you have no other option just do it and shut up. Im sure you can use the time you spending here opening stupid threads to do most of it.

INT

Reaction score

- wear shoe lifts
- Go to bed on time
the list goes on and on

But it works

Almost half of those days are completely redundant, yet you claim it makes a night and day difference. Still don’t think that you have a tendency to exaggerate?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty weird that you actually checked every action in this list and got to this combination.... Like, why do you need tan everyday? sounds stupid, you can get a tan once in 2 weeks. and there are people that really do this and maintain their tan by doing it regulary, it's not unusual. And you really think that beta carotene supplements effect the way you look? sounds weird.
Anyway, there are lots of stuff in this list that are just healthy lifestyle, might be extreme, but still if this what makes you achieve your goal then it worth it, why is it a question even? I promise you there are people, and women especially that dedicate same amount of effort on their looks on regular basis. And as to the whole diet/workout stuff - bodybuilders have much more strict lifestyle believe me, their life is literally slaving to food and gym.
If you have no other option just do it and shut up. Im sure you can use the time you spending here opening stupid threads to do most of it.
Dude
Did you not read the part i literally need to starve myself have extremely low T and poor cognitive function due to startvation
On top of that i need to exercise and extreme diet
I probably am more extreme than some athletes all to put me into an attractive bracket
All areas of my life suffer
But yea ur right maybe its worth it

Almost half of those days are completely redundant, yet you claim it makes a night and day difference. Still don’t think that you have a tendency to exaggerate?
Nope subtle things can make world of difference . Go look up make up before and after or hair before amd after
Subtle differences can make substantial differences.
And when combined together the difference is drastic . Id post my photos on here and the difference is drastic

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1631343517580.png

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude
Did you not read the part i literally need to starve myself have extremely low T and poor cognitive function due to startvation
On top of that i need to exercise and extreme diet
I probably am more extreme than some athletes all to put me into an attractive bracket
All areas of my life suffer
But yea ur right maybe its worth it

Nope subtle things can make world of difference . Go look up make up before and after or hair before amd after
Subtle differences can make substantial differences.
And when combined together the difference is drastic . Id post my photos on here and the difference is drastic
bullshit, why you need to starve yourself so much? how is looking like african skeleton kid attractive? if this is all just for a bit of jawline then go do a jaw surgery. Im serious, do whatever needed, even shortcuts.