I don't understand this simple concept , help me understand

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The last time I had it checked was ages ago.18% No training... i believe it must be higher now but I dont notice it in my face because I blast retin A which prevents my from looking bloated or gaining fat...
Damn.. I used to apply retin A every night for a couple months and it stripped my face and made it extremely dry with no benefits so I stopped.. I forgot why I even started using it to begin with lol

I train twice or 3 times a week otherwise I would be overweight for sure. Or maybe I would be skinnier cuz I wouldn't be eating as much lol.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like torture

I'll make 12% my goal
Yea it is

depression, tiredness, low libido, irritable, low Test.

but my face becomes very very attractive. I also have this other theory. I haven't really found evidence about this. But it seems when I barely eat and have super low body fat my body seems to absorb nutrients better so when i eat high beta carotene foods I get this insane glow in my face. But it only works at realy low levvels of body fat. Not sure why. My eyes literally change colour/get brighter.

INT

Reaction score
Yea it is

depression, tiredness, low libido, irritable, low Test.

but my face becomes very very attractive. I also have this other theory. I haven't really found evidence about this. But it seems when I barely eat and have super low body fat my body seems to absorb nutrients better so when i eat high beta carotene foods I get this insane glow in my face. But it only works at realy low levvels of body fat. Not sure why. My eyes literally change colour/get brighter.

Since you thought finasteride made you shorter I would not put a lot of trust in your self-observation.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to drink 1 liter of carrot juice daily lol. I know what you talking about... but I get tired after a while I don't like cooking and suplements don't do the job.
Would you say you looked more attractive with the juices?
Also for some reason the affects stopped for me i have no idea how/why. Before I'd eat a sweet pottato and carrots and my face would look great like a nice natural glow/tan.
now.. it doesn't seem to work and instead i just get really orange around the mouth and looks terrible. i don't know what's changed.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes that's the reason why I was so addicted to it. I would happily swallow a whole gallon because I knew next day my face would look plump and glowy.

I also noticed that it stopped working at some point but I want to try back. I am pretty sure that last time I simply overdid it and got that weird coloring. I also only stick to one specific brand of water (Volvic)... i guess it needs a combination of multiple factors after all...

Are you using retin a?
Interesting !!
No i dont i have looked at it though in the past do you use it?
Also have you ever used melanotan?
I actually bought some and tried a little dose but noticed a few freckles freaked out and stopped.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't want too low bodyfat as a natural and as a follicle free specimen or else one will look like a skeleton or a lightbulb.......well. unless you have a big beard but that works better with a larger bodyfat percentage.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to see you again bro. I'm 9 months post OP and my hairline is so good now
Luckyyy! My hairs getting worse even with dutasteride but it is what it is. Hopefully, I can get a full mane like you with all the new research stuff around the corner (its 5 years away, I promise!). Glad to see you doing well though, curious as to how being a therapist for incels isnt taking a toll on you after all this time o_O

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Luckyyy! My hairs getting worse even with dutasteride but it is what it is. Hopefully, I can get a full mane like you with all the new research stuff around the corner (its 5 years away, I promise!). Glad to see you doing well though, curious as to how being a therapist for incels isnt taking a toll on you after all this time o_O
Aw man I hope your situation will get better soon. Hopefully you will be able to bounce back with a transplant like me.

I'm just laughing at those fools, they said girls will reject me when they see me in person because my hair is thin behind the transplant and guess what.. they didn't.

However not everyone is toxic here and I got some good advice from a bunch of members

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use retin a tretinoin in the winter months,

This sh*t is the gold standard in skincare