I don't understand this simple concept , help me understand

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you look like the dude in the left with 12% body fat? well, what can I say, seems like bad genes. not great fat distribution.
That is the entire point of this thread
I have HORRIBLE GENETICS
So I RESEARCHED everyway to become more attractive
andit WORKED
But it's not Sustainable/HARD TO maintain.
So do I live a healthy life as an ugly, undesirable male
Or sacrifice my sanity and hormone levels to be desirable ?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this is bullshit

Girls don't love Robert Pattinson and the Hemsworth brothers?

Being pale is fine, all you need is hair and a good beard and be fit (don't starve yourself) and wear lifts

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you look like the dude in the left with 12% body fat? well, what can I say, seems like bad genes. not great fat distribution.
He doesn't even look bad just too young

Women love men. Even most women in their early 20's prefer someone who looks mature

Teenage girls love boys

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
dont know what to say, keep looking for ways that are sustainable. I already mentioned jaw surgery for example
Jaw surgery is extreme but minoxidil on the face to beardmaxx will be a good idea (he keeps posting dudes who look like teenagers with 0 facial hair so I assume he looks like them)

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this is bullshit

Girls don't love Robert Pattinson and the Hemsworth brothers?

Being pale is fine, all you need is hair and a good beard and be fit (don't starve yourself) and wear lifts
Lmfao what?
They are movie actors of course women love them

Being pale is fine i agree. But the beta carotene or healthier complexion/tan is more attractive
ALSO im naturally sick pale looking with dark circles a realy bad combo

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmfao what?
They are movie actors of course women love them

Being pale is fine i agree. But the beta carotene or healthier complexion/tan is more attractive
ALSO im naturally sick pale looking with dark circles a realy bad combo
I don't have dark circles luckily. Must be pretty bad the way you're describing life with them

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
But if i dont im ugly and 0 women?
dude you cant be that ugly...
i also dont mean looks only, sure you can and should improve looks to the point you are satisfied...
but i also mean different aspects... for me, whatever i dont like, i try to change at least as good as i can...
studying also does a lot, at least for me...
does it give you women? i dont know, but it cant hurt...

it is difficult to help someone getting women, because it is very objective... and unfortunately, the more experience you have, the easier it gets... at least you develop a sense for how to do it and how to talk and it feels more natural... though it even help if you just talk to a lot of women in whatever setting...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
that body fat thing is strange anyway... if women prefer some unhealthy percentage, then that is some deranged way of thinking...
i think even hemsworth himself (or evans? or pratt? no idea i confuse them all the time because they look the same when thor doesnt have long hair atm) said that he cant keep that training and diet up for longer than 5 weeks (or 4, or 6, i dont remember)...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that body fat thing is strange anyway... if women prefer some unhealthy percentage, then that is some deranged way of thinking...
i think even hemsworth himself (or evans? or pratt? no idea i confuse them all the time because they look the same when thor doesnt have long hair atm) said that he cant keep that training and diet up for longer than 5 weeks (or 4, or 6, i dont remember)...

Don't you understand what I posted? Women don't care about men's body as long as they aren't fat. The point is the low body fat has a huge effect on your face depending on your genetics. So women WOULD prefer a man with unhealthy shredded body fat if it meant he was more handsome in the face. like in my situation. I have really weak features/jaw / chin/ fat so super low body fat gives me sharp, attractive features i wouldn't usually have.

here is a good eample; the before photo the guy isn't even fat, after he is emasulated but face is attractive.
file.png

dude you cant be that ugly...
i also dont mean looks only, sure you can and should improve looks to the point you are satisfied...
but i also mean different aspects... for me, whatever i dont like, i try to change at least as good as i can...
studying also does a lot, at least for me...
does it give you women? i dont know, but it cant hurt...

it is difficult to help someone getting women, because it is very objective... and unfortunately, the more experience you have, the easier it gets... at least you develop a sense for how to do it and how to talk and it feels more natural... though it even help if you just talk to a lot of women in whatever setting...

I couldn't keep a women who was not only ugly/average in the face but the lowest of low value

Last edited:

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't you understand what I posted? Women don't care about men's body as long as they aren't fat. The point is the low body fat has a huge effect on your face depending on your genetics. So women WOULD prefer a man with unhealthy shredded body fat if it meant he was more handsome in the face. like in my situation. I have really weak features/jaw / chin/ fat so super low body fat gives me sharp, attractive features i wouldn't usually have.

here is a good eample; the before photo the guy isn't even fat, after he is emasulated but face is attractive.View attachment 169237

I couldn't keep a women who was not only ugly/average in the face but the lowest of low value
well you said its too much effort for nothing... i am just trying to tell you what could be done, thats all...

you want to go to 8% body fat? be my guest... can you sustain that? most likely not... i am myself a big fan of being as skinny as possible, it just isnt doable most of the time and that is an issue...

by skinny i mean skinny, not low body fat and shredded btw...
if women think that is the standard, i want them to have the same standards for themselves...