How to be considered HOT when bald....

alphamale

Reaction score
This woman will most likely lie, and tell you it's all about personality and confidence.

There is a huge disparity between what women say they like, and their actions in real life.

Don't waste years of your life believing in that bull****.

Maximize your sex appeal as much as possible.

s1qipe.jpg

Another thing... it's not only in love/dating, but also in the corporate world.
Employers prefer good-looking people, and treat them much better.
It's also MUCH easier to get friends and a social life if you are somewhat extroverted.

Take a look at this documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This women will most likely lie, and tell you it's all about personality and confidence.

There is a huge disparity between what women say they like, and their actions in real life.

Don't waste years of your life believing in that bull****.

Maximize your sex appeal as much as possible.

s1qipe.jpg

Another thing... it's not only in love/dating, but also in the corporate world.
Employers prefer good-looking people, and treat them much better.
It's also MUCH easier to get friends and a social life if you are somewhat extroverted.

Take a look at this documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM

...... As always, "common sense" theory ftw! lol, by the way people drone on and on about this **** on sluthate and other wasteman forums you'd think good looking people enjoying perks in life was some type of revolutionary discovery.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn that young looking guy reminds me of myself, which is why i wanna get my hair back so bad

its the young faces that are hurt tremendously by balding ****

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get why some of you guys don't use hair systems.

Some of it looks REALLY good, better than many HS results, and your perceived sex appeal will have increased tremendously.

Just look at this guy.

From a sexless virgin creepy-looking loser to..... confident good-looking young guy that got a decent shot at ****ing hot women.

35k3610.jpg

This has been posted before, the video. Very moving documentary and massive transformation. I'm almost 30, receding hairline. I should get fullish hair back with the options we have now. But I haven't ruled out system should I need it one day. It's the quickest and optimum fix but has its own issues. You have to weigh it all up. Be a severe bald (ing) guy and the emotional trauma with that physical appearance or wear a wig.

sjbuk

Established Member
Reaction score
He should buzz the sides and try sporting some stubble if he can carry off the badass look. Failing that stick a merkin on his nut.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
image.png

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm sick of hearing I'm some disgusting skinny fat slob because I don't work out and everyone who doesn't work out deserves to be rejected by women.

It's not explicitly stated in the posts above, but it is definitely implied.

body.jpg

Are my body and frame really that shocking? DoctorHouse always says we shouldn't want to be perfect and that it will only lead more men to develop BDD. And now I see he's supporting what you say?

I don't have a problem with my body, I like it as it is. Sure sometimes I wish I was bigger. But that just won't happen, I just hate the idea of mindlessly lifting weights in front of a mirror, this is just not my thing.

If you meant just keeping a healthy weight and healthy levels of body fat, then I agree. But I think it's sad to advance that if you don't work out, you're not a real man or something.
Fred, I am not supporting Swingline in EVERYTHING he posts. I do think SOME of his points do make sense. Honestly, I think its totally unproductive to debate who's post has some merit and which ones don't. Every person is entitled to their own opinion. Its when they "flame throw" at other people and make it too personal (just because they don't agree) is what I don't think is right.

I think there is nothing wrong with trying to "better" yourself as long as you realize perfection is going to make your life so much more challenging as no one is ever perfect. There is and will always be someone better than you physically or mentally. Anytime you compare, you are going to be full of despair.

Fred,I don't think your body needs any improvement as long as you are happy with it. I am built very similar to you myself. However, my BDD sometimes gets the best of me and I regress and want certain things to change about my appearance because I think its going to make my life so much better but it won't.

I remember one time being on a date and this very attractive woman told me she was using the laws of attraction to bring her a guy with good hair and of course she pointed to my hair. And she wanted someone who was tall and she gave me that approval glance. And then she said she was looking for some millionaire. Of course, that was something she had no way of knowing but she figured I might be potentially one. All that talk completely turned me off and I could not wait for the date to end. That was the first time some woman directly told me how important height, hair and financial status really means to some women. It was a big wake up call. But the best part was I still got to reject her. So I can understand now why I see certain posts on here about what women want in a man.

Oh and Exodus, thanks for the negative rep for my post complementing Swingline. Its always a pleasure getting one from you. You love hammering the low NWs with them. I guess it gives you great "power" over us. I am so happy to see you came back.....................

And Wolf Pack thanks for the positive rep for my post. You are a great poster yourself as well.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
You can thank her (in a way) for revealing her agenda/criteria up front rather than later. Good for you to give her the axe. Just a bit curious Doctor, had you been a millionaire would you have allowed it to play out longer...? You don't have to answer that of course.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You can thank her (in a way) for revealing her agenda/criteria up front rather than later. Good for you to give her the axe. Just a bit curious Doctor, had you been a millionaire would you have allowed it to play out longer...? You don't have to answer that of course.
Who said I wasn't a millionaire?.......:innocent:.............:whistle:.......... The fact that she had way "too much baggage" on top of what came out of her mouth was enough for me to want to bail as soon as possible. ID Walker, its always a pleasure so see you posting. You happen to be one of my favorites on here. I am glad you came back.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred, I am not supporting Swingline in EVERYTHING he posts. I do think SOME of his points do make sense. Honestly, I think its totally unproductive to debate who's post has some merit and which ones don't. Every person is entitled to their own opinion. Its when they "flame throw" at other people and make it too personal (just because they don't agree) is what I don't think is right.

I think there is nothing wrong with trying to "better" yourself as long as you realize perfection is going to make your life so much more challenging as no one is ever perfect. There is and will always be someone better than you physically or mentally. Anytime you compare, you are going to be full of despair.

Fred,I don't think your body needs any improvement as long as you are happy with it. I am built very similar to you myself. However, my BDD sometimes gets the best of me and I regress and want certain things to change about my appearance because I think its going to make my life so much better but it won't.

I remember one time being on a date and this very attractive woman told me she was using the laws of attraction to bring her a guy with good hair and of course she pointed to my hair. And she wanted someone who was tall and she gave me that approval glance. And then she said she was looking for some millionaire. Of course, that was something she had no way of knowing but she figured I might be potentially one. All that talk completely turned me off and I could not wait for the date to end. That was the first time some woman directly told me how important height, hair and financial status really means to some women. It was a big wake up call. But the best part was I still got to reject her. So I can understand now why I see certain posts on here about what women want in a man.

Oh and Exodus, thanks for the negative rep for my post complementing Swingline. Its always a pleasure getting one from you. You love hamming the low NWs with them. I guess it gives you great "power" over us. I am so happy to see you came back.....................

And Wolf Pack thanks for the positive rep for my post. You are a great poster yourself as well.

That guy with the wig would be a great hair transplant candidate I think.
Id get one then wear the system until it gets in.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and if we all agreed this would be a very boring place.

But honestly I would like to see some guys take more steps.
I don't know what everyone's options are but most guys I read are the same ones complaining but refuse a transplant or even a system. I would have looked into one and maybe in these future still will.
At the point a girl may find out it will probably be too late for her to care or even if you support it with a so what attitude she may not even worry about it.

I don't have all of any answers but some people don't want to do anything at all to help themselves (from what I read NOT know)

Me and Fred have differing thoughts on lots of things but even we took that big step.

It's an awful feeling being bald/balding and every guy has the right to vent and be pissed, lord knows I get there. I just happen to be in a decent mood since my hair transplant has filled in more. Hell get some of my back and chest hair up there and I might start serving at the soup kitchen. Get my crown covered in and I'll start handing out back rubs there!

Ex put a post up a week ago about who does what to cope and get their mind off it all.
Not many guys actually seemed to post very positive or reinforcing advice

Speaking of ex why would you negatively rep someone for complimenting dammit!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Dear Doctor, I hope you are a millionaire 10x over. I know you would spend it wisely. Thanx for your warm reception.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Dear Doctor, I hope you are a millionaire 10x over. I know you would spend it wisely. Thanx for your warm reception.
Actually, I was considering buying a hair transplant for Exodus even though he is the only one that likes to give me negative reps. Exodus, remember:never bite the hand that could feed you, "my friend". Actually, now that I am big fan of Agustin Araujo, I am going to transfer all my funds to him instead if he need some help ever........................

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I support your deeply loyal and altruistic tendencies.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
come on Doctor house you said tatum was unattractive. very unreasonable statement. when really his averaged rating wud obviously be high. at least 7 or 8. there's a reason he is casted as the "hot guy" all the time.

same with you swing. getting unreasonable to say all these male models arent attractive. you can have a subjective judgment but the fact is whether someone is considered "attractive" depends on a high averaged rating

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
come on Doctor house you said tatum was unattractive. very unreasonable statement. when really his averaged rating wud obviously be high. at least 7 or 8. there's a reason he is casted as the "hot guy" all the time.

same with you swing. getting unreasonable to say all these male models arent attractive. you can have a subjective judgment but the fact is whether someone is considered "attractive" depends on a high averaged rating
Exodus, put your glasses on and read my post again. I never said he was UNATTRACTIVE.

alphamale

Reaction score
@Dochouse

Channing Tatum is sexually dysmorphic as ****.
This is the type of guy that walks into a bar or night club, and gets ONE NIGHT STANDS ****ing EASILY with the HOTTEST most feminine chicks.

Huge SKULL volume, and great skull shape.
Good facial width / high FWHR... a high FWHR is really sexually attractive to women. (sign of high Test)
Symmetrical compact midface
Great facial aesthetics over all

A HUGE NECK on top of that... this isn't your typical pencil-necked geek.

Body:
Big BONES
Wide shoulders
Huge frame
TALL

1adcca4e9156c63bbe018d6b9154749e.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea well its a far cry to even call him just average lol. just look at his measurements, those sorts of measurements are consistently shown to be rated highly by women, i'm too lazy to link you, just look it up. aka MOST WOMEN THINK HE IS HOT

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who said I wasn't a millionaire?.......:innocent:.............:whistle:.......... The fact that she had way "too much baggage" on top of what came out of her mouth was enough for me to want to bail as soon as possible. ID Walker, its always a pleasure so see you posting. You happen to be one of my favorites on here. I am glad you came back.

I think you did the right thing concerning her. The fact she made it obvious that's what she wanted, almost seemed like a tick list that. I wouldn't be able to trust her or think that she actually likes me. Sure, we know women like all that stuff but usually they want a personal connection too.

- - - Updated - - -

Exodus, put your glasses on and read my post again. I never said he was UNATTRACTIVE.

But even if someone did, I am still confused how that is worthy of a neg? It's an opinion and wasn't meant to hurt anyone on the forum.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think you did the right thing concerning her. The fact she made it obvious that's what she wanted, almost seemed like a tick list that. I wouldn't be able to trust her or think that she actually likes me. Sure, we know women like all that stuff but usually they want a personal connection too.

- - - Updated - - -

But even if someone did, I am still confused how that is worthy of a neg? It's an opinion and wasn't meant to hurt anyone on the forum.
I think the rep system is not so accurate with certain people. Some people who in my opinion have contributed absolutely nothing helpful have more green stars than they really deserve. I think some may be given out of sympathy and some may be given out of popularity or as a "high five". I have never handed out a red star(negative rep) to anyone except Exodus as he loves dishing them out to me. The fact that I have minor hair loss is why nothing I post has any credibility to him. I cut him slack as he is very young and has not experienced enough life to know that I always have good intentions in my posts and I try to be positive with different perspectives. I am not asking anyone to "adopt" any insight I post.