How to be considered HOT when bald....

alphamale

Reaction score
How to be considered HOT to attractive women when bald.!!!

Exceptional facial aesthetics + skull shape!

If you are one of the chosen few, forget about hair transplants, finasteride, minoxidil, toppik, and all that stuff.

6d775bb56011a5c8c55803b57611cd7c.jpg

shemar-moore.jpg

Credit_Affif_112.jpg

free-bald-mens-hairstyles-image-in-hd-.jpg

jason%20statham7.jpg

zinedine-zidane-autograph.jpg

article-2664228-1EFB021700000578-437_308x425.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
STOP! STOP! There's too much logic in your posts! Clueless fullheads won't have any excuses after seeing this!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
lets look at it logically tho
Not many of those guys are really super hot guys. Most are good looking but #3 and Statham are the only ones with no hair line what so ever and honestly those two are not good looking guys at ALL. #3 only really has those weird glass eyes helping him. The last guy, that convict, is just a really good looking guy and in my opinion Tatum looks like a big eared butter head.
Most of them are in good shape so that would help but being fit will help anyone, guy or girl. Even pre hair transplant I always kept in shape. I wonder how many here whine about their hair loss and not getting girls (yet want hotties) and DO NOT keep themselves in shape.
In the animal world the male usually HAS to be fitter and better looking to attract even average females. Look at how most animal males are super colorful and vibrant (like my aquarium fish) and the females are drab and boring. In all aspects men just want to get something wet. Females who are looking for the same can just louch around looking average. If they want to land that guy for the long haul they have to put that extra effort in, whether its in looks or "abilities". If a less attractive male wants a better looking female the same tho.
As a male you do genetically have to be somewhat superior to your competition and the female you want to attract. I would say hairloss makes things SO MUCH WORSE if you are already NOT a good looking guy but you should still be putting in SOME effort either physically or mentally (like an interesting talent or hobby).
Give it a try at least.
Don't sit around bitching wanting everything handed to you or you're no better than the welfare cases here in the USA I constantly banter about.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Not many of those guys are really super hot guys. Most are good looking but #3 and Statham are the only ones with no hair line what so ever and honestly those two are not good looking guys at ALL. #3 only really has those weird glass eyes helping him. The last guy, that convict, is just a really good looking guy and in my opinion Tatum looks like a big eared butter head.
Most of them are in good shape so that would help but being fit will help anyone, guy or girl. Even pre hair transplant I always kept in shape. I wonder how many here whine about their hair loss and not getting girls (yet want hotties) and DO NOT keep themselves in shape.
In the animal world the male usually HAS to be fitter and better looking to attract even average females. Look at how most animal males are super colorful and vibrant (like my aquarium fish) and the females are drab and boring. In all aspects men just want to get something wet. Females who are looking for the same can just louch around looking average. If they want to land that guy for the long haul they have to put that extra effort in, whether its in looks or "abilities". If a less attractive male wants a better looking female the same tho.
As a male you do genetically have to be somewhat superior to your competition and the female you want to attract. I would say hairloss makes things SO MUCH WORSE if you are already NOT a good looking guy but you should still be putting in SOME effort either physically or mentally (like an interesting talent or hobby).
Give it a try at least.
Don't sit around bitching wanting everything handed to you or you're no better than the welfare cases here in the USA I constantly banter about.
Swingline, very good post. Tried to give you a green star but the system won't let me. You are evolving into a really great poster with the "voice of reason". Honestly Tatum would be nothing if it weren't for doing movies like Magic Mike and getting a six pack. No one cared about him when he was in 21 or 22 Jump Street where he was more flabby. And from what I read, he likes to eat whatever he wants and stay flabby. Most actors tend to reach "female popularity" when they show off their "six packs" in a movie. Taylor Lautner was another example. When Zac Efron finally went from a wimpy kid to sporting a "six pack" his "female popularity" increased as well. This is why many guys except Fred:))) wants to maintain a "six pack".

resu

Reaction score
Different realities and all but I don't think I've ever heard a woman say "oh sh*t look at the muscles on that guy", women if they don't have a butt they go to fitness and do squats and they'll impress the lowest common denominator, a guy unless he has a pencil neck gaining bigger muscles won't make him a stud like a woman who does squats would.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Give it a try at least.

Couldn't rep you. I can often tell which are the guys on here with real life experience. Yes that convict is very good looking and also the top one. Jason Statham is not good looking, he is a celeb so will always have some following. If he was a day to day guy, he would not stand out for sure.

Keeping in some shape is definitely very important. If your ugly/balding badly, no one is saying it will compensate. But if you're good looking it does add that extra to you for sure. I've naturally had a pretty good frame in terms of shoulder width, neck thickness, big hands e.t.c despite being average height. Girls notice this a lot. It all signals masculinity, just like hints of cheekbones or a jaw. I am no where near as big as you, far from it, but working out has enabled me to put on muscle. The "oh he has started training look" lol. I don't do weights/diet the way I should as I am lazy outside of work. I do enough though.

OP is right about facial and body aesthetics even if he takes it too far, basically the nightmare is round feminine face and features, horrible frame and no muscle, little hair - egg on a stick as one bald member once said. Despite this, getting a gf is not a big deal or even casual sex, you see it in real life. Just the chances of landing a hot girl will be zero for casual but can get lucky with a relationship. Still, I would not want to be this guy as you have to make effort and don't get attention. Not to mention, girls may see you as a safety blanket. Guys will view you as inferior.

Ditto on males having to work for it, being superior, just the way it is. 3 weeks ago I have moved to a new place for work and two girls who work there have been messaging me non stop on whatsapp. Both are 6/10 (genuine) but it's interesting to see how much effort has been made. Constant questions directed at me and major hints dropped many times. I have literally only replied to their questions, nothing interesting said or flirting. This type of stuff never amused me until I came on this forum for some reason.

Now I realise they are trying to lock me down. How they could ever replace my gf, no way, she's not desperate for a start and actually has depth. Oh I would **** these girls if single though.

- - - Updated - - -

Different realities and all but I don't think I've ever heard a woman say "oh sh*t look at the muscles on that guy", women if they don't have a butt they go to fitness and do squats and they'll impress the lowest common denominator, a guy unless he has a pencil neck gaining bigger muscles won't make him a stud.

I miss your old avatar!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell me swingline, how many animals have you seen working out in the wild?

ALL OF THEM! They all fight for superiority. They all hunt and protect their packs. Most animals even flash and groom

You have to look good, fit and muscular naturally.

And I'm sure than even before you started lifting, you were already pretty huge naturally.

Not at all..... BUT I technically started working out when I was about 12 with some spare weights I found lying around. Genetically my pops is a skinny tard and my mom is slightly overweight. Perfect trailer trash couple. So neither of my genes dictate me to look the way I am. Its work.

Putting on muscles has no value to women, since any man can fake it to an extent.

Fake it how??? Wearing a muscle suit? Steroids? I mean if you can fake it so good then why isnt everyone doing it? Muscles are not what Im talking about. Im talking about NOT being a fat gross mess or super skinny twig and whining to cant land ANY woman!

You're right, you have to be genetically superior to your competition as a male. Note the keyword here: genetically.

But as you stated... apparently you can "fake" it so take some extra effort into yourself and apparently they wont even know its not genetic... riiiiight?

It's predetermined, you can't influence it and trick females into thinking you have a higher physical value.

Um yes you can Fred..... we BOTH had hair transplants. Technically we are BOTH tricking EVERYONE! Dont be a hypocrite. Your only feeding people with horrible self esteem to feel worse by contradicting yourself.

I've seen women commenting on short or ugly guy with huge muscles. They immediately think the guy is overcompensating and they will not be fooled.

Of course they do, but no one has to have HUGE muscles. again look up to see what I mean. You have to know when enough is enough. Unless you want more personally then youre doing it for YOU which is even better.

As a hair loss suffer, you should know that you shouldn't put down people for being lazy when their lack of success is just a result of bad genetics.

Yes bad genetics such as depression and anxiety, both of which I Also suffered my entire life with. Then you need to get help and medication. Also fitness helps with both of those by releasing endorphin's needed by the brain. Yes hairloss stinks but WE BOTH have said fat can be helped. So can super twiggy. It just takes some effort.

You said women were rejecting you when you have your strong NW3? Well I could tell you that you were just bitching around wanting women handed to you.

Actually no I was not. I was pissed about working so hard in life and not having one of the major things I wanted when my brother and sister BOTH had perfect hair. I wanted my hair fixed for me, WHICH I DID. Even if my relationship with my GF was perfect Id STILL have gotten a hair transplant (which many of mine in the past were when still taking hair loss treatments). SHOW ME ONE post where I said women should flock to me. In fact I always stuck up for women in understanding how they dont want a bald man. So again I took the next step just like you did, and got my hair transplant. Even after my body rejected the first I went and got the fix done and am very happy with it now. Its all effort.

No, it wasn't your fault. It was genetics, nothing you could do about it (until your hair transplant). No one could even tell you "hey just hit the gym!" Nope you had done that already.

But again, thats effort. Its energy to research, work hard and save up. I never said you need huge muscles or whatever, but in the end what Im saying is how many guys think if they had perfect hair they would be getting girls like these guys? These guys are in good shape. And just so you know as well, you can change your facial structure to a degree with working out. Your jaw line will alter and chisel a bit. How do you think female body builders get man jaw?
Take some time, work out. If you are to anxious to go to the gym then use videos. You dont need to be Schwarzenegger but you should not be Chris Farley or DJ Qualls (look him up, youll know who he is).
Get out and work still. Will I say to some degree I had an edge since my balding really didnt spike until about 23... yes of course. Will it be harder for some people? Yes but perhaps these guy with NW7's at 23 have a better family life than I did so they have/had that edge instead. We all hit our lows but many guys here who do whine never look for a high and you give them advice and they sound way to much like my depressive idiot pops or non social skills having brother. I get nasty buit always say "Im in a mood" at he end of the post. I will again, it happens, but I also try to give good advice as well without constantly feeding this hungry machine.

of course all my replies are in red but you have to type here or it wont post.

On a side note Im not turning this into a huge debate as Im really tired and have a lot of work so feel free to reply again but I prob wont for a quite a while. Hopefully this give some people here some insight.

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't rep you. I can often tell which are the guys on here with real life experience. Yes that convict is very good looking and also the top one. Jason Statham is not good looking, he is a celeb so will always have some following. If he was a day to day guy, he would not stand out for sure.

Keeping in some shape is definitely very important. If your ugly/balding badly, no one is saying it will compensate. But if you're good looking it does add that extra to you for sure. I've naturally had a pretty good frame in terms of shoulder width, neck thickness, big hands e.t.c despite being average height. Girls notice this a lot. It all signals masculinity, just like hints of cheekbones or a jaw. I am no where near as big as you, far from it, but working out has enabled me to put on muscle. The "oh he has started training look" lol. I don't do weights/diet the way I should as I am lazy outside of work. I do enough though.

OP is right about facial and body aesthetics even if he takes it too far, basically the nightmare is round feminine face and features, horrible frame and no muscle, little hair - egg on a stick as one bald member once said. Despite this, getting a gf is not a big deal or even casual sex, you see it in real life. Just the chances of landing a hot girl will be zero for casual but can get lucky with a relationship. Still, I would not want to be this guy as you have to make effort and don't get attention. Not to mention, girls may see you as a safety blanket. Guys will view you as inferior.

Ditto on males having to work for it, being superior, just the way it is. 3 weeks ago I have moved to a new place for work and two girls who work there have been messaging me non stop on whatsapp. Both are 6/10 (genuine) but it's interesting to see how much effort has been made. Constant questions directed at me and major hints dropped many times. I have literally only replied to their questions, nothing interesting said or flirting. This type of stuff never amused me until I came on this forum for some reason.

Now I realise they are trying to lock me down. How they could ever replace my gf, no way, she's not desperate for a start and actually has depth. Oh I would **** these girls if single though.

this is true and EVERY guy on here involuntarily admits it every time he complains a 3 girl wants a 10 guy. Its nature and conditioning. Times are changing and women have more rights, and outspoken views. Sometimes this is good but lately its like an amish kid let out into the world where they do take it to far sometimes.
Even when I was a damn 10 I never went after girls in the same league. I always went for like a cute 6 or 7. If I just wanted to fool around, hell Id take a FOUR lol.
Unless you are a celebrity (even local) or millionaire you really dont have the pick of the litter.
I see it when Ex posts these posts about "cute white girls". I mean yes we all have a type but dont limit yourself. Get in better shape and youll see some options open up (SOME). None of us will get that dream girl (well few of us) but let yourself out of your comfort zone a bit to and youll notice other things you didnt even know you liked, how YOU TO are being molded by society without knowing it.
You may even learn you like BBWs lol

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good advice swing. I did the same for fooling around, slightly lower rating. In fact, it actually is a little more fun that way lol. Anyway you seem in a better place now, so keep going! I do agree, we all can improve our lives in any areas that trouble us, the tools are there, just have to keep our expectations in check and remain goal focussed!

EDIT - Just saw the bit about being moulded by society. This is great. If you reach outside your comfort zone, you may find that there is more to you.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sick of hearing I'm some disgusting skinny fat slob because I don't work out and everyone who doesn't work out deserves to be rejected by women.

body.jpg

Are my body and frame really that shocking? DoctorHouse always says we shouldn't want to be perfect and that it will only lead more men to develop BDD. And now I see he's supporting what you say?

I don't have a problem with my body, I like it as it is. Sure sometimes I wish I was bigger. But that just won't happen, I just hate the idea of mindlessly lifting weights in front of a mirror, this is just not my thing.

If you meant just keeping a healthy weight and healthy levels of body fat, then I agree. But I think it's sad to advance that if you don't work out, you're not a real man or something.

when did I say you were anything? I personally think youre fine but again youre being a hypocrite because in one post you brag about hooking up with so many girls but when the timing is convenient youll rant about rejection? Sometimes I think either youre split personality or 3 people posting on one account.

Remember you replied to ME, my OP wasnt not titled "hey Fred", your being egotistical.

Also again working out is NOT being buff. If a guy here is overwieght and bald, which can he fix easier? Prob weight. He may even find out he cares little else about his hair. HE may, I didnt lol.

Fix what you can, work on the rest. Its tiring, Ive admitted it but you have to keep trucking

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL @ guys thinking we'd develop an obsession over something else if we didn't have hair loss. Such bullshit. I've never had anything near a perfect body; I'm pale'ish, skinny and no Johnny Depp. It's NEVER bothered me before because I was NORMAL anyway. Muscle and all that I could easily gain through vanity, I mean, working out. But I won't go that route just to attract women on a superficial basis... hair loss causes you to deter women on EVERY basis. THAT'S the problem.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you don't take what I say as offensive, rather to help you. Yes, you would certainly benefit from working out. But the problem is you don't enjoy it, so then you need to think, should I bother? I only do things I enjoy NOT for society or girls. When you do something you enjoy, it gives off a positive vibe and there will be more discipline. If you do it for girls, that's not good mentally, you will become more ill, especially as you may be a little prone to it. I admire people who are MASSIVE and on roids, but doing it for themselves, they love the buzz. We all have hobbies hey?

Anyway concerning you. A T shirt like that would be tight around my neck and arms for sure without flexing. Also chest. I think the problem is you have a poor type body type genetically with little muscle mass, narrow frame, this is all made worse by the fact you are so tall. It stands out more and it's also harder to pack on size. But you can make it better with work and dedication if you desire. You also need to somehow lower your hairline or grow hair at the front, that forehead protrudes out too much shape wise.

I have an African friend who hasn't worked out in 5 years who has muscles and a 6 pack so genetics do play a role.

Also I don't think Swing or any one was attacking you. He is right though, you seem to change your story a lot and some times post things out of insecurity rather than genuine value to another person. You have a lot to offer hair loss sufferers or dating in general as you have researched and learnt, but it would be good if you could remain less emotional.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL @ guys thinking we'd develop an obsession over something else if we didn't have hair loss. Such bullshit. I've never had anything near a perfect body; I'm pale'ish, skinny and no Johnny Depp. It's NEVER bothered me before because I was NORMAL anyway. Muscle and all that I could easily gain through vanity, I mean, working out. But I won't go that route just to attract women on a superficial basis... hair loss causes you to deter women on EVERY basis. THAT'S the problem.
So working out is all vanity? Being healthy is vanity? Why does everyone think working out = roid rage?

Working out is anything from running to tennis.

HH Im sure you yourself have bitched about fat people.

You want an attractive, non fat woman right???? Thats NOT vanity? We are all vain. Vanity is a good thing. It means you take pride in yourself and want to be the best. Being conceded is different. People need to learn the difference between things. You cant get something for nothing. Im NOT saying "oh work out and be confident". I simply asked how many guys on here take care of themselves, I mean actually do? Prob not many, yet still whine. HH have you looked into a hair transplant? Is it possible for you

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Lolz @ at guys trying to mandate their body preference. Having a heathy body is all that matters. Big muscles are cool but unless you have the genetics, they are hard to maintain. That doesn't mean in any shape or form that you're lazy. And muscles show better with a low body fat and that is truly hard to mantain, not to mention unhealthy under a certain threshold. I'm not refering to fat logic, I'm talking about under 8% bodyfat. It looks cool but our bodies don't really like this, to say the least. Trust me, those huge guys you see with low body fat are using illegal substances, no doubt about it.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did have that outburst yes, because I thought you were deliberately attacking me about balding and height, in fact I think you were. Not because I am insecure about it at all. If someone else said it, it wouldn't have been a big deal. Neither of these issues has led to any loss of sleep, let alone depression. But I have noticed you do take digs at people when you feel down: that's what I had an issue with. Whether it's height, build, steroids, looks, hair, girls, life. I basically take a dislike to that as it's very bitter.

I said at one point, you have a rigid mind with pre defined theories to make yourself better. If anything deviates from this, you don't feel well and attack others, change personality and so on. It is better to work on what you want and accept stuff.

Ok fair enough you are having a bad day.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
So working out is all vanity? Being healthy is vanity? Why does everyone think working out = roid rage?

Working out is anything from running to tennis.

HH Im sure you yourself have bitched about fat people.

You want an attractive, non fat woman right???? Thats NOT vanity? We are all vain. Vanity is a good thing. It means you take pride in yourself and want to be the best. Being conceded is different. People need to learn the difference between things. You cant get something for nothing. Im NOT saying "oh work out and be confident". I simply asked how many guys on here take care of themselves, I mean actually do? Prob not many, yet still whine. HH have you looked into a hair transplant? Is it possible for you

Do you really think that that's what every one of these fullheads means when they say 'just work out brah' ??

Please, they don't mean tennis, or being healthy, or 'in shape'. I'm in fine 'shape'. Nobody sees my body underneath my clothes anyway, it's not like I parade around in public topless. 99% of the attention everyone gets on a day to day basis revolves around the FACE. You think when you go out to a bar with a dress shirt on hiding all those abs, some girl is creaming her pantys thinking 'oooooh, he's got a hot bod, I've got superman vision'.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Different realities and all but I don't think I've ever heard a woman say "oh sh*t look at the muscles on that guy", women if they don't have a butt they go to fitness and do squats and they'll impress the lowest common denominator, a guy unless he has a pencil neck gaining bigger muscles won't make him a stud like a woman who does squats would.

Squats only do so much for women. A flat butt won't transform into a bubble but just become firmer. Women who want booty need fat transfer and squats to help maintain. Men seem to benefit more from squats.