How to be considered HOT when bald....

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm from Eastern Europe, that place most people think it's a third word hellhole "hide yo wife, hide yo kids" kind of place (totally false, I've never been as scared in my life as while walking some streets in Western Europe) and 10 000$ is nothing for me. How can you live in NYC and can't afford 10k? Doesn't compute.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Call me crazy but maybe, just maybe, the cost of living might be slightly higher in NYC than in Eastern Europe.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Call me crazy but maybe, just maybe, the cost of living might be slightly higher in NYC than in Eastern Europe.
Lolz. If you can easily save 10 000$ here then what are you doing in NYC if you can't do that there? It makes no sense unless he refuses to work. Even if you're in college you can still work, I did it and a lot of friends did it. Or you can just wait to get a job after college, 10 000$ isn't by any stardards a huge amount of money, especially if you're extremely affected by baldness.

Also 10 000$ sounds in the higher end of transplants.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
do like i did, half out of pocket and half loan.
You can also go up to CT and MA for one as well. I went to MA

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nigga dis exodus

I still havent been unbanned

And i agree fred, i just havent gotten over my fear of working a job as a baldie x.x

shookwun

Reaction score
Become a blue collar stud out west. I worked with a hat prisoner who used to wear his ball Cap under his hard hat in the summer and touqe in the winter.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was working full-time 5 months while doing the last years of my master, which included my master's thesis and five projects to complete in groups.

I still got my master's degree and saved 7000€ from working during this period. The funny thing: I'm the only one of my class who succeeded in June.

All the other students didn't even have a job and every time we met for the projects, they were bitching about how there was too much work and the deadlines were impossible.

I didn't dare to say anything, I just nodded. The thing is, you will always find excuses. It's up to you to decide if working hard to get something is worth it.

And I think in your case Exodus, getting a FUE megasession now could improve your life quality immensely.

I get the feeling that in this situation you are looking too much from your own perspective.

Making a lot of money in let's say six to eight months is not so easy for everyone. For instance I myself applied dozens of time before I found a job and that job only allows me to work 8 hours a week. Worst thing is that every time I accidentally do something wrong there is always someone to notice it but in the meantime my other colleagues just seem to carelessly do things that are not allowed on purpose without anyone noticing. So yeah I am also in a constant fear of being fired any moment.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got that job accidentally, as I was only applying for internships for university.

And then I was like, hey let's try [top company in Europe]! 3 months later, I get an e-mail saying I've been selected out of 11000 candidates.

It was luck in some way. But they took me just because they saw my websites. They didn't seem to care much for my university degree, even though it was still required.

And right now, all the employers calling me back start with: "Hello, FredtheBelgian?! You're the guy who makes websites right?!"

But my degree is still useful, because even if they ask for a webmaster, they also require have a university degree in whatever field, because it's nice I guess.

Shouldn't they care about your abilities first? I didn't think job hunting would be so... screwed up.

saw some of those sites.
If web design is where you want to go take the time to learn some
PHP
MySQL
SQL
Ruby
CSS
HTML5+
A bit of JAVA

Get some good SQL and MySQL skills then match it with some PHP and you can make some neat stuff. Not sure if you know any of those since most of the stuff I saw on that page said using dreamweaver. To make a living you might want to keep dreamwaeaver on the backburners and really learn the coding side (if you dont, I honestly dont know).
Man I miss making websites.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sounds cool swing. i'm taking my second programming course soon, more on C++, its supposed to be really important basic language to know

cant wait, one day i beez gon' make muh first pr0n0 site. animated drawings of short skinny baldies with monzta c**** ****in young sweet thangz

shookwun

Reaction score
500 a month saved up shouldn't be difficult for those that don't work minimum wage.

But the again most people never haveone upfront and usually apply for loans. I'd imagine a 10,000 loan would run for 200-300 a long depending on interest, credit and term length.

Best bet is to apply for a loan at the bank. I recently got approved for a 20,000 line of credit at 6.9% interest. If I spent 10,000 the payments would be rougly $230 a month.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
saw some of those sites.
If web design is where you want to go take the time to learn some
PHP
MySQL
SQL
Ruby
CSS
HTML5+
A bit of JAVA

Get some good SQL and MySQL skills then match it with some PHP and you can make some neat stuff. Not sure if you know any of those since most of the stuff I saw on that page said using dreamweaver. To make a living you might want to keep dreamwaeaver on the backburners and really learn the coding side (if you dont, I honestly dont know).
Man I miss making websites.

As a beginner I made my first website with notepad++. It is a good place to start I guess.

sounds cool swing. i'm taking my second programming course soon, more on C++, its supposed to be really important basic language to know

cant wait, one day i beez gon' make muh first pr0n0 site. animated drawings of short skinny baldies with monzta c**** ****in young sweet thangz

Bruh XD.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

set the counter Ill be visit #1

- - - Updated - - -

As a beginner I made my first website with notepad++. It is a good place to start I guess.

Bruh XD.

yeah I used to do my HTML and CSS in notepad then ++ as well. lol

I was actually REALLY good but fell out of it and the tech just kind of left me behind. I used to have front page and dreamweaver as well but ask most real web devs and theyll laugh if they know thats your number 1 gun in the arsenal. You should really know the script behind it when the GUI portion just isnt doing what you want it to. Sometimes those applications also jumble up scripts, add crap you dont need and even just dont plain work on all browsers.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's like people who say you're not a real musician if you cannot read music.

Im one of those people as well actually lol, and I CAN NOT read music. I just say I play bass, guitar and drums. I wont even say Im a bassist (primary instrument) even though Im better than at least half the theory taught bassists out there. Im a bass player, not a bassist. Its like the apprentice stage.
I wont say Im Italian.... my grandparent never taught their children Italian when they immigrated. My grandfather felt he move to America and it was their duty to fully assimilate to the country out of respect and effort.
My mentality on things is weird. To many use use these labels to pump themselves up or feel included/accepted. Everything from an ability to an ethnicity, drives me nuts. If I can become fluent Italian then Ill say Im italian. By that logic Ill be spanish first then cause I spend more time learning that.

Anyway back on topic. Whatever helps you sleep Fred. Remember you are a web designer. A customer is a customer because they DONT KNOW anything about web design. Frontpage to them is like saying, "I use magic".
They are looking at cost and possibly that they know you. When schit hits the fan its how you fix it that counts. When you get a call because 50% of their users are using google chrome (you wont know theyre using chrome by the way) and half your website isnt working/pics arent showing up, youll get my drift.

I guess this works the same for musicians. IF you can read music and play correctly then everyone will be impressed and inspired. If you STINK and play faulty notes, out of tune and in the wrong chords then half the people will be impressed, that half that talks/drinks through your songs and only waits for the hook. My old singer/close friend taught me a good lesson. When you learn the song, ONLY learn the hook and chorus and make it as simple as possible to play out live cause 90% of the people only wait for those two parts and want to sing along and air guitar. When in the studio THEN you make it sound GOOD!