How to be considered HOT when bald....

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe I share DoctorHouse's BDD, since I tell my husband I look fat at least once a week. But I do feel better knowing you guys consider women who outweigh me to look good!

Wow. Lying to your husband like that. Worse thing is that you don't even try to conceal the lie quite the opposite you are even working out, he can literally see you are lying.

Seriously though most women your age already let themselves fully go. So you should be proud about yourself for still taking care of your body.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
best position
Her lying on bed on stomach with legs closed and *** slightly raised in air.
You behind with your legs outside of her

go to town. It honestly feels amazing for both parties.

Yeah that IS the best position.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
best position
Her lying on bed on stomach with legs closed and *** slightly raised in air.
You behind with your legs outside of her

go to town. It honestly feels amazing for both parties.

Seconded. Christ I need to get laid.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Maybe I share DoctorHouse's BDD, since I tell my husband I look fat at least once a week. But I do feel better knowing you guys consider women who outweigh me to look good!

LOL at you women and your fashion magazines. I don't think women realize that stick thin is not that sexy.
Google Alexis Texas (who is indeed a bit on the heavier side). She is one of the top p**rn stars.
http://orig08.deviantart.net/125d/f/2008/303/f/3/alexis_texas_by_carrick007.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/24/32/64/243264818e919316132b36c423e047e6.jpg
http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8038/8033943653_d3634509b5.jpg

Ash Hollywood has the perfect figure for me. She's got muscle, but is still very feminine (she is now also moving into the health industry).

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know why the "You never get a break.." thread was deleted?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. Lying to your husband like that. Worse thing is that you don't even try to conceal the lie quite the opposite you are even working out, he can literally see you are lying.

Seriously though most women your age already let themselves fully go. So you should be proud about yourself for still taking care of your body.

Thank you, 2bald2young. Yes, I am proud of being consistent with my workouts, but I do need to have some things done that exercise just can't change.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL at you women and your fashion magazines. I don't think women realize that stick thin is not that sexy.
Google Alexis Texas (who is indeed a bit on the heavier side). She is one of the top p**rn stars.
http://orig08.deviantart.net/125d/f/2008/303/f/3/alexis_texas_by_carrick007.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/24/32/64/243264818e919316132b36c423e047e6.jpg
http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8038/8033943653_d3634509b5.jpg

Ash Hollywood has the perfect figure for me. She's got muscle, but is still very feminine (she is now also moving into the health industry).

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know why the "You never get a break.." thread was deleted?

I don't like the stick-thin look either. Google Rachel McLish--that's the body I love. She still looks incredible at 59. We all have our preferences, CaptainForehead. Ironically, when I was working out in the gym six days a week in my 20s, I never went for extremely muscular guys, yet I've always loved a toned, slightly muscular body on a woman. As a matter of fact, my ex-husband (met him when we were 22) had a gut and no muscle.

shookwun

Reaction score
Doesn't matter if they are skinny, or chubby. Its majorly based on their waist to hip ratios of which Amy body type can look good with the right ratio.

Slender women are the absolute best when the hips and waist and stomach are in line. Same principle towards women along the heavier side. I'd imagine this is all about havig the right hormones during development. I see skinny bomb shells all the time with again tight waists, flat stomach and big hips. That's a that matters when it comes to having a attractive female physique. A broad, muscular upper body is just a bonus it's the lower third section that makes or breaks a females physical beauty.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I don't like the stick-thin look either. Google Rachel McLish--that's the body I love. She still looks incredible at 59. We all have our preferences, CaptainForehead.

I personally prefer Ms Cory Everson after her competitive BB days. So hot.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't matter if they are skinny, or chubby. Its majorly based on their waist to hip ratios of which Amy body type can look good with the right ratio.

Slender women are the absolute best when the hips and waist and stomach are in line. Same principle towards women along the heavier side. I'd imagine this is all about havig the right hormones during development.

I agree. I've seen some really heavy women where the weight is all on the thighs. With a very pretty slender face. Still attractive (but would be much more attractive if they lost some weight).
Then there are women who, although weigh less than the previous type, look like Gru. I feel bad for them. Screwed by hormones (just like me).

A similar thing happens in men -- in some weight gets distributed evenly over the body, in others the weight goes all to the stomach and face (like me), while arms and legs remain spindly. Very unsightly.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally prefer Ms Cory Everson after her competitive BB days. So hot.

- - - Updated - - -

Now we can both agree on something! She is still gorgeous. I saw her in person at a Miss Olympia competition in the '80s--wow, those legs!

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im just waiting for a few people to try this now and look back on this forum thread as life changing lol

Ah Swing. The resident forum connoisseur of hair, dating, sex, weight lifting, facial aesthetics :tellme: Now I will make you unpopular with this statement.

- - - Updated - - -

Captain Forehead I read earlier on my phone somewhere, you were wondering why a certain thread was gone? I think the thread you were talking about was deleted by the OP, FredTheBelgian.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Thanks Wolf. I did not know thread creators had that power.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yep. i deleted my dream thread cap. too personal 0_0

damn nowadays i'm in more of a numb funk lol. its been that way ever since i've been bald. i'm not miserable or sad anymore xD. I just don't give two ****s about . . . . anything really. I think it has to do with not being myself, I don't want to live life not being myself (since hair was such a huge part of my identity)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
-

Captain Forehead I read earlier on my phone somewhere, you were wondering why a certain thread was gone? I think the thread you were talking about was deleted by the OP, FredTheBelgian.[/QUOTE]

That was my silent prognostication.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah its a little difficult to act young when you're bald.
and thats especially terrible for me cuz i've always felt young/like a child at heart. I was always the type to worship and obsess over the nostalgic past . . . . now this goddamn baldness **** separates me so dramatically from it it hurts

meh i'm not mad anymore, not enough energy. like i said, i'm more just a void nowadays. i don't feel anything really xD. kinda hope for the climate change to go out of whack and there be an apocalyptic situation, this numbness would be quite the asset

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
male pattern baldness certainly alienates you and makes you want to disattach yourself from all those triggers and associations. Like Mr. New York (from watchmen) distancing himself from earth, in exile.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah Swing. The resident forum connoisseur of hair, dating, sex, weight lifting, facial aesthetics :tellme: Now I will make you unpopular with this statement.

I wasnt talking about my post, I was referring to all the sex position talk in general going on. Perhaps it will get some people out and about to try some of it.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
A Kama Sutra movement right here on HairLossTalk.com. I doubt this is going to sway much sympathy from the outside community. LOL