How to be considered HOT when bald....

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds this position overrated? This is probably my least favorite one.

It's cool to watch in p**rn, but in real life, when you don't see anything, I don't know, it's just not my thing.

Is it OK if we talk about sex and p**rn? I wish Exodus would come back already. I know his ban has been lifted :p.

My favourite position is upside down camel-spider riding on a mechanical bull over a rainbow.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds this position overrated? This is probably my least favorite one.

It's cool to watch in p**rn, but in real life, when you don't see anything, I don't know, it's just not my thing.

Is it OK if we talk about sex and p**rn? I wish Exodus would come back already. I know his ban has been lifted :p.

Well, I only know from p**rn, so....
Actually I recall some survey where the women said their favorite position was doggy style.

Reverse cowgirl is also good.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry fred, not unbanned yet :p

My fav position in p**rn is doggy and when they pick up the girl and **** her. They remind me of rape :D

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

How did this topic turn to p**rn, even Hell is getting in on it.

You do see something though, dat a$$, her spine shape and waist, very feminine. It's a very masculine and dominating position that turns me on, she's in a submissive position. Not to mention holding and stroking her long thick hair at the same time, taking breaks to kiss her neck from behind. Many women also swear by that the fact that position helps them climax easier, penetration is deeper (not that I have a size issue).

- - - Updated - - -

I think men and women have this sense. Its almost easier to just be miserable and nasty about not being hit on than actually do anything about it. I mean most girls CAN go work out. Most guys to. I looked up that Seid guy. He is in REALLY good shape. I would not say hes a major roid user tho. In the pic I saw hes YOUNG. Also pretty lean and thin and probably drinks like ZERO liquids all day to achieve that look. His Kidney will die off in another 10 years lol. I will never hate on a guy for his physique cause most people can get SOME kind of body with some effort. Sometimes its easier for some than others but there are always compromises and sacrifices when it comes to fitness.

Intracellular and Extracellular volume is what bodybuilders like to regulate on the day of the show, so yeah, water and sodium. Gives that lean look as you say. Lol looks like he has become your model and template Swing? I think you'll be just fine. I also agree with you on a guy getting some kind of physique, it's not that hard. Your size is. But to get a basic training frame is really easy.

Thing is, this girl was skinny, she had a reasonable body, but her face was horrible. I do agree girls can improve tons more than guys as they have cosmetics to help them as well.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yep. very true wolf. 'tis the bullz that enjoy doggy.

and yea i wish guys had cosmetics. they're ****ing cheat codes :firing:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
yep. very true wolf. 'tis the bullz that enjoy doggy.

and yea i wish guys had cosmetics. they're ****ing cheat codes :firing:

Gaming cheat codes! You're right and if a guy does do anything drastic to change his appearance, he is seen as insecure/coward/loser/vain/beta, take your pic. But I do feel guys encourage cosmetic industry for women. Think about all the clothes, fake nails and so on, who is it really for? I know it enhances their appearance big time but I can't help but feel men brought this change as we are very visual.

It's one of my favourite positions but not the favourite, you'll enjoy it one day :)

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE
Reverse cowgirl is also good.[/QUOTE]

I am going to regret this, and I'm sure this is going to gross out a lot of you because I'm "old", but I just had to say I agree with you on this, CaptainForehead.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
When I'm feeling lazy and lusty this is the only way to go.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I am going to regret this, and I'm sure this is going to gross out a lot of you because I'm "old", but I just had to say I agree with you on this, CaptainForehead.

You're in good shape. Which means you're more bangable that most of the women in their early 30s/late 20s.
And hey, Nina Hartley still does p**rn at 56.

- - - Updated - - -

You do see something though, dat a$$, her spine shape and waist, very feminine.
Yes this!
It's a very masculine and dominating position that turns me on, she's in a submissive position. Not to mention holding and stroking her long thick hair at the same time, taking breaks to kiss her neck from behind.

It can be viewed as a female dominating position. The woman is on top after all...

jnestor481

Reaction score
image.png

One thing I noticed about WWII videos is that there are never any bald/balding higher-ups in the Nazi party. Maybe I'm wrong but it's what I've noticed.

Last edited:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
It can be viewed as a female dominating position. The woman is on top after all...

Mr CaptainForehead, I was talking about doggy. I don't really like any of the cow girl positions unless I am feeling lazy. My fav types, not sure what they are all called:

-doggy variations
-her lying in bed on her back, me standing or kneeling on the bed. Her legs are wide apart/behind her/over my shoulders, love all these types my fav
-me standing, sort of holding her up, her arms on my shoulders

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
my fav position is

-me standing up and picking her up, nailing her
-me waking up and realizing i'm jerking off
-c*m all over the floor

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're in good shape. Which means you're more bangable that most of the women in their early 30s/late 20s.
And hey, Nina Hartley still does p**rn at 56.
- - - Updated - - -
Thank you for the compliment. :blush:

I googled Nina Hartley. Kudos to her for still baring it all for the camera and feeling comfortable in her own skin. I think she looks older than 56 and fat, but my husband said she used to be pretty hot way back when.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
best position
Her lying on bed on stomach with legs closed and *** slightly raised in air.
You behind with your legs outside of her

go to town. It honestly feels amazing for both parties.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I googled Nina Hartley. Kudos to her for still baring it all for the camera and feeling comfortable in her own skin. I think she looks older than 56 and fat, but my husband said she used to be pretty hot way back when.

Nina Hartley fat?? :confused:

NSFW pic:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tBuFpIvVxCY/VTwQIyyudwI/AAAAAAAAZUY/4In03EgWK5I/s1600/ninahartley.jpg

Do you think Ash Hollywood is fat too?
NSFW pics:
http://blog.ashgirl.com/galleries/endless-reid/image7.jpg
http://blog.ashgirl.com/galleries/ash_lv2/IMG_6014.jpg

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
neither of them hoez are fat. and lol ash hollywood is classic. just seen her do her first IR. pretty awesome scene

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I did watch a Nina Hartley video, and she looked fat to me, not morbidly obese. In the link above I think she looks heavy, yes. Ash Hollywood, to me, is average weight with heavy legs (pretty, though). I am giving my opinion not as someone who considers herself an oil painting or better looking than they are. Remember, I'm 5'3" with a small frame and weigh 108 lbs and consider myself meaty in some areas, so I do tend to be a bit more critical of women's weight.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well just saying joan, most of the guys in my circle wud consider on the heavier side of average, thats all :p

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well just saying joan, most of the guys in my circle wud consider on the heavier side of average, thats all :p

Maybe I share DoctorHouse's BDD, since I tell my husband I look fat at least once a week. But I do feel better knowing you guys consider women who outweigh me to look good!