How to be considered HOT when bald....

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you. It seems that in our day and age, just having a healthy weight and healthy levels of body fat isn't enough anymore, at least for people in the anglosphere.

I'm glad this obsession with getting big doesn't exist in Western Europe.

I was thinking the same thing. All this "male aesthetics" and "confidence/dating game" is such a weird thing for me. I have never heard this in Eastern Europe. "Have confidence" is something you say when someone goes to a job interview or an exam, because they should have confidence in themselves so they don't screw up the answers. At the gym I went, guys mostly cared about raw strength (like Vitali Klitschko), not to look like a pretty boy from a Hollywood movie.

resu

Reaction score
Squats only do so much for women. A flat butt won't transform into a bubble but just become firmer. Women who want booty need fat transfer and squats to help maintain. Men seem to benefit more from squats.

There was this chick I know that had a really flat butt but now she has a ridiculous bubble butt, ridiculous is the word because it doesn't look sexy since it looks like butt implants, she's also fatter so there must be some kind of fitness butt enhancement program she's on. I could get muscular and I would still get the same attention from women, there's a reason butterface only applies to women.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
A lot of miscers don't want to accept this simple truth: no one cares about your muscles.

It's good that you have a hobby and you take pleasure in doing it, but don't give more credit to this hobby than it deserves.
A lot of people that care about muscles are either beginners or long time bodybuilders. Beginners see rapid gains so they think, "OMG I hit the jackpot, I'll be huge soon enough". The first year you see a spectacular change but after that most guys see almost nothing so of course they quit. Others go on for years only to see minimal changes but they do it because they like it. A few continue and decide to take substances and they are the ones we see that are ripped and muscular as hell.

The media has projected the wrong perception on muscles on the world. Action heroes are seen with extremely low body fat and huge muscles like bodybuilders on their show day. What they don't mention is that bodybuilders are at their weakest on their contest day. A low body fat is dangerous for your health, a man can't have such a low body fat and still fight the bad guys. It's impossible and also it's impossible to have such huge muscles without steroids.

Look at Michael Phelps, the dude is a top athelete yet his body isn't impressive.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet I watched a programme on human rights in Russia, a lot of the guys were jacked! Now some may say "I don't want to be an orange meat head" such typical responses are expected on here. But it's not the point. Facts are: thick hair, being near 6ft, attractive masculine face, lean muscle physique/nice frame are all good traits not just for initial attraction but for the physical side too. Now if you can't see that for various psychological reasons, then there is not much to say.

I have travelled to east europe, belgium, germany, italy, greece too. It's not that different. Don't make US/UK sound like evil aliens. Girls want the same thing and so do guys. Maybe it's different in Afghanistan lol. But even in the developing countries, they put emphasis on a good build as Shookwun has noted himself. I know someone will say "oh they want to see the symmetry of your traps when they have no money" or something stupid.

Just because certain websites take aesthetics too far, doesn't mean the fundamental facts are not true.

Fact is we live in a globalised world but these hard attraction areas were there hundreds of years ago, even if they were in their infancy. An English/French Knight was never painted as a bald, short, skinny ugly dude. I know, it's hard to imagine isn't it?

I agree with hellouser though, face is the most important and can't be compensated along with fullish hair of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at Michael Phelps, the dude is a top athelete yet his body isn't impressive.

It's good enough. No one is saying you have to be a bodybuilder to have an amazing body. Swing just meant something other than fat or twig. That's it. Most bodybuilders are enthusiasts and know a serious amount of info.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you really think that that's what every one of these fullheads means when they say 'just work out brah' ??

Please, they don't mean tennis, or being healthy, or 'in shape'. I'm in fine 'shape'. Nobody sees my body underneath my clothes anyway, it's not like I parade around in public topless. 99% of the attention everyone gets on a day to day basis revolves around the FACE. You think when you go out to a bar with a dress shirt on hiding all those abs, some girl is creaming her pantys thinking 'oooooh, he's got a hot bod, I've got superman vision'.

The guys you are referring to tho are pretty much meatheads not fullheads. Then again they have a group they fit into and it works for them. They have a comradery and most arent actually bad guys, just REALLY into what they are and think it works for everyone, like religious people and overly political people. There is no reason to be "huge". Im the way I am due to some genetics of course. If anything I want to actually LOSE 20 lbs again but its impossible for me so I have to work with what I have.

Also when I go somewhere dressed up I actually do get compliments on my body because I still wear fitted clothes. I went to a baptism a couple years ago dressed in some sweet Marc Anthony clothes (Khols MA clothing line is pretty friggin awesome and dirt cheap) and I will say at the reception after almost EVERY waitress and female guest in the place was chatting me up. One older bartender pretty much asked me to leave with her AND THIS was during my shaved head phaze.
So in theory working out DOES help. Did this make me stop and go "hey screw a hair transplant Im good with this"..... no. Because "I" wanted what "I" wanted.
I could still always re shave my head. I have said yes "youre dressed 99% of the time" but when I want to deck out I can. I also have that personality that attracts people. My GF will admit that. ANYWHERE we go people gravitate to my area to talk.
Again I know its an averages game. I just happened to be the best looking guy THAT DAY. I mean if I returned the next weekend I may have not gotten ANY attention because the guy in that GIF would have been there lol.

Everything is averages and numbers. Playing to the room.

If you like video games and comics WHAT ARE YOU DOING trying to pick up girls at a bar!? YOU KNOW they wont be into that. Go to a comic shop and wait for that ONE cute nerd girls youll al be fighting over. Ill tell you what, start working out and then YOU will be the sum of the averages in that situation 9 out of 10 times. Of course those 10 times will prob take 12 years to complete in that situation. Now if you INSIST on saying you want to be places where attractive women you like are then you have to meet them half way with what THEY WANT.
This may insist on some physical effort on your part. Otherwise AGAIN open your options list up a bit.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since you were talking about playing tennis swingline, here's Roger Federer without a shirt:

roger-federer-shirtless-03.jpg

Some members here wouldn't hesitate to call him "skinnyfat" (I still don't get that oxymoron). Muscles don't mean anything, and certainly not that you're healthy.

I think he looks great, he has the waist "V". Put a fitted tee on him and he'll look perfect. You cant please everyone. Id ditch the wofty chest hair tho. I shave mine once a week lol.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since you were talking about playing tennis swingline, here's Roger Federer without a shirt:

*photo removed*

Some members here wouldn't hesitate to call him "skinnyfat" (I still don't get that oxymoron). Muscles don't mean anything, and certainly not that you're healthy.

He'd but just another tennis playing shitheel if he were balding rather than the panty peeler women make him out to be today. Take a look at Jordan Spieth.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

Good hair, good face, good body/frame = healthy. I think Nadal and Nole are ripped but Fed still has a good enough body. I groom every 2 weeks despite there being limited hair, just to keep it all uniform. Fed should too but each to their own.

- - - Updated - - -

He'd but just another tennis playing shitheel if he were balding rather than the panty peeler women make him out to be today. Take a look at Jordan Spieth.

That I can't dispute. I mean the guy is good looking but without hair it might change things big time.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
That I can't dispute. I mean the guy is good looking but without hair it might change things big time.

It's his face that's doing all the work. His body is nothing special as all these 'do you even lift, brah?' douchebags would say. Johnny Depp, even old and 'flabby' still pulls in women like crazy. And in his case, it's not even his celebrity status.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's his face that's doing all the work. His body is nothing special as all these 'do you even lift, brah?' douchebags would say. Johnny Depp, even old and 'flabby' still pulls in women like crazy. And in his case, it's not even his celebrity status.

his face is "okay" but nothing to brag about. His super thick hair is pulling it together but he may look okay shaved. Honestly to me he has kinda a fat baby face. Like just pre 21 jump street johnny depp but slightly overweight. Good looking but not ooooh la la.

LOL he actually looks like a better looking version of my slimeball Portuguese friends, is this guy pork chop???

Wheres Evil Locks to chime in on this.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
his face is "okay" but nothing to brag about. His super thick hair is pulling it together but he may look okay shaved. Honestly to me he has kinda a fat baby face. Like just pre 21 jump street johnny depp but slightly overweight. Good looking but not ooooh la la.

LOL he actually looks like a better looking version of my slimeball Portuguese friends, is this guy pork chop???

Doesn't matter what us guys think, it's what women find attractive.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
He may not be amazingly good looking, but he is good looking enough, that's the key. The thick hair also helps. He has a slightly exotic unique look which helps, doesn't look like your typical Joe walking in England. I think he wouldn't look anywhere as good with a buzz cut or shaved but would be saved by his masculine face, if his head shape is okay.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Some fat old dr was once lecturing us and somehow she got side tracked. She goes "Oh Johnny Depp just does it for me and I won't hear a bad thing." LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

There's more posts of men than women go up lately. Is this turning into losing my hetero talk ?

As Fred often says to Shookwun, your bisexuality is showing again. Today it's showing for us all :fun:

resu

Reaction score

I bet most women would prefer this type than the guy with the defined 6 abs, women love attention too so they probably ponder if he would spend more time at the gym than with them.

alphamale

Reaction score
The appearance of a hairline / shadow doesn't mean much if you got superb facial aesthetics and skull shape, as in my examples.

It frames your face better and makes you look younger. Youth is attractive.
The look can be can be achieved with SMP / scalp micro pigmentation.
It isnt a magic pill that downplays ****ty facial aesthetics, and skull shape. But it helps.

Jason Statham's perceived attractiveness is increased due to his super-masculine BADBOY persona that he potrays, which is attractive to women. They like dominant bad boys. You have to pass a masculinity threshold to make it work. Good luck trying to be a dominant bad boy while looking like a bald feminine skinny baby-faced low testosterone "nice guy"... That's a death sentence.

Now, if you shaved this guys hair to the scalp would that make him unattractive to HOT women? NO, it wouldn't

Ashley-Cole-007.jpg

Now take a guy that looks like this... a whole different story.

did-ryan-gosling-turn-down-peoples-sexiest-man.jpg

EvilLocks

Reaction score

In that picture he looks OK but not super hot. I googled other pictures of him and to be honest it looks like he has some kind of syndrome because of his crooked eyes. Not my type. His body is OK though, but nothing more. His hair, is great though. It really saves his looks, making him somewhat goodlooking.
Just my opinion, since you asked for it :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm talking about Roger Federer btw

alphamale

Reaction score
I don't get why some of you guys don't use hair systems.

Some of it looks REALLY good, better than many HS results, and your perceived sex appeal will have increased tremendously.

Just look at this guy.

From a sexless virgin creepy-looking loser to..... confident good-looking young guy that got a decent shot at ****ing hot women.

35k3610.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hair doesn't matter, just shave it off and have confidence... LOL, such fucking bullshit.

That photo right there speaks volumes of how important hair really is.