How much has hair loss affected your looks? (Pics)

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
The photoshopped picture looks unnatural because you can clearly see it's photoshopped. I'm not saying that anyone can see it but anyone who has seen lots of manipulated pictures will notice it straight away. It just looks "off".

Exactly. This picture that UM posted before looks 100% natural. Doesn't look photoshopped.

file.php

Petchsky

Reaction score
Huh, is that um or you, or just some random?

p.s i think the photoshopped pic of tcfh looked pretty convincing to the general public, maybe not to photoshop familiar people, but to the layman, yes

Cassin

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
ghg said:
The photoshopped picture looks unnatural because you can clearly see it's photoshopped. I'm not saying that anyone can see it but anyone who has seen lots of manipulated pictures will notice it straight away. It just looks "off".

Exactly. This picture that UM posted before looks 100% natural. Doesn't look photoshopped.

file.php

Is that really UM?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Hammer87 said:
uncomfortable man said:
I wasn't trying to make it look as realistic as possible, I just wanted to show him what he would look like with no hairline and no hair on top. The thing took me all of fifteen minutes to make. And hammer, the fact that tabloids or whatever photoshop celebrities bald for a laugh only further proves my point of how damaging going bald can be to one's image (celebrity or not).
Question, can I sue mother nature for defamation of character?

'For a laugh' was the wrong word which I used losely, it wasn't for a laugh. It was a mock up of celebrities in their old age (I'm sure others would have seen it, in The Sun).

No the newspapers and magazines really do those mock ups for a laugh. I've seen it countless times "what would (handsome actor) look like with a bald head"?

s.a.f

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
optimus prime said:
No its not! Since when has a balding guy looked like that.

His scalp CLEARLY changes colour.
The natural Curve of his head changes in the picture photoshopped.

The picture looks unnatural because it is photoshopped. I have seen a picture of UM and he doesn't look unnatural. He looks completely normal. A normal bald guy.

It looks natural. And I hate to tell you but in some cases, your head on top does not match the skin on the rest of you. Especially in the summer when you are supposed to cover up with a hat or sunblock up there all the time as you burn really bad.

This is what frustrates me. People who aren't bald acting like they know what they are talking about. UMan's skin tone is lighter I believe from this guy. Trust me that that photo does NOT look unnatural at all.

file.php

Look at UCmans head in his pic you can clearly see the area where his hair used to be.

barcafan

Reaction score
UM is Tall and has blue eyes and a normal head. Why is he feel so damaged by hairloss? Does that mean that every bald man who's shorter and worse looking will be more damaged by it? Buddy if they had an operation to swap hair for height i'd trade ya.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah me too, I'm 5'11". I'd love to trade my remaining hair for Uman's height.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Look at UCmans head in his pic you can clearly see the area where his hair used to be.

I know full well that the scalp can look a different colour.

OK, Put it this way, if you are watching a film and it is obvious that the guy is wearing a scalp cap to make him look bald, that is what this picture looks to me. The colour change doesn't seem natural. I know there is for many a colour change, but the colour change in the picture looks unnatural to me.

I'm really not sure why people had to make so much of the 'unnatural' comment. I think some people on this forum are over sensitive. If someone says a picture looks unnatural to them, why not just leave it at that. Why the need to make out I am saying bald people look unnatural.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
UM...looks really....normal.

Reading his posts not what I expected! I'm suprised hairloss has hit him as hard as it has, he looks like someone who can easily pull it off.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol F*** this :woot: !! UM, you had the kid from the Mask movie your avatar+your moaings, thought you would be at least as ugly, meh.. you look great.. im dissapointed -__-.. your moaing has no grounds to hold on from now on, once'oever!!

s.a.f

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
Why the need to make out I am saying bald people look unnatural.

Where did I say that? I was talking about you saying it looks like such an obvious photoshop, it does'nt.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
Yeah me too, I'm 5'11". I'd love to trade my remaining hair for Uman's height.

You're 5'11" and you have issues with your height? I doubt UCman is any taller than you.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I meant 5'6" and I have no problems with my height whatsoever. I wouldn't mind being taller but it's not a problem.

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I expected uncomfortable man to look like Nosferatu so it is amazing that he looks so normal. I'd actually say he is a good looking guy. I could easily imagine him being on some TV show. I'm surprised hair loss has hit him as hard as it has. I have seen much much worse looking bald/balding guys with girlfriends and good jobs etc.

nerdwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
Lol F*** this :woot: !! UM, you had the kid from the Mask movie your avatar+your moaings, thought you would be at least as ugly, meh.. you look great.. im dissapointed -__-.. your moaing has no grounds to hold on from now on, once'oever!!

Exactly! I reckon UM and HP actually get off on being the 'victim' at their little "woe is me pity parties".

Don't bother replying saying I would not understand how bad it is for you guys, I actually have less hair than you!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
SIGH.

Attachments

• file.jpg
    file.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 231

Cassin

Reaction score
nerdwood said:
Smooth said:

Exactly! I reckon UM and HP actually get off on being the 'victim' at their little "woe is me pity parties".

Don't bother replying saying I would not understand how bad it is for you guys, I actually have less hair than you!

Considering that picture I now agree...

Seriously UM...go see a shrink and not post on a forum where you will get worse. And I mean this in a very sincere 'get help' way. Not trying to be a jerk.