How much has hair loss affected your looks? (Pics)

Dan_NW2

Reaction score
Dario said:
emex4 said:
ok, i figured out your first problem dude.

dont post pictures on yahoo answers looking for opinions! if you read that site for any amount of time, you will see that it is dominated by young teenage girls. unless thats who you're trying to attract, id stop posting pictures on yahoo answers.

just go look randomly on the site for questions where people ask: "am i good looking?" and you will see that its all little girls.

little girls are more into that faggy emo hair.

X
Imagine that one morning you wake up looking like this:
Emoboy333.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NO! HELLO NO!. If I woke up with that emo hair do..I'd still buzz it off..only this time I would have a straight hairline. I think my wife would flip out if she seen me with that mop. She like to massage my scalp and plays with my buzzy feely hair do. I think that at age 43, that hairstyle would NOT suit me...honestly.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Dario, you look like Collin Ferell. You....lucky.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Aye he does a bit. Dario my friend, if not already you should definitely start using Nizoral. You look to have red splotches on your head which is indicative of inflammation. That's a beast you need to tame for healthy hair.

IBM

Reaction score
Dan_NW2 said:
Dario said:
emex4 said:
ok, i figured out your first problem dude.

dont post pictures on yahoo answers looking for opinions! if you read that site for any amount of time, you will see that it is dominated by young teenage girls. unless thats who you're trying to attract, id stop posting pictures on yahoo answers.

just go look randomly on the site for questions where people ask: "am i good looking?" and you will see that its all little girls.

little girls are more into that faggy emo hair.

X
Imagine that one morning you wake up looking like this:
Emoboy333.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NO! HELLO NO!. If I woke up with that emo hair do..I'd still buzz it off..only this time I would have a straight hairline. I think my wife would flip out if she seen me with that mop. She like to massage my scalp and plays with my buzzy feely hair do. I think that at age 43, that hairstyle would NOT suit me...honestly.

I would be a very happy men.

s.a.f

Reaction score
A very happy child dont you mean?
Thats not the hairstyle of a man.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dario said:

[attachment=0:724dqiea]cantona.jpg[/attachment:724dqiea]

Attachments

• cantona.jpg
    cantona.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 2,085

IBM

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
A very happy child dont you mean?
Thats not the hairstyle of a man.

You right SAF, but I still feel like a 14 years old boy :( .

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
That emo faeg looks like Marylin Manson. It's a shame that's what the chicks go for now a days. :shakehead:

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
those websites are inaccurate anyway. I've gone to sites like that and purposely given all the attractive women super low scores and ugly women high ones just for something to do.

You're a perfectly normal looking guy and I dont see any hairloss at all to be quite honest...

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeh that website is stupid, I know people that for a laugh go round giving the 'posers' and anyone else 1s.

Although that's not a flattering picture, it's like 'Yes I took it just to put on this site' :mrgreen: . Go with a natural picture like the one you posted of you in the club.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I need to get on that site right away so I can know what I am really worth, you know?

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1st, Norsk, you look 100 times better with a shaved head. That really suits you. You looked alright before to be honest, but the shaved look is really good.

2nd, hahaha...lol. SAF, I don't think Dario looks like Cantona, but still that comparison made me laugh.

3rd, @toocoolforhair, The reason you scored 3.3 has nothing to do with your hair. Its because you are posing for a photo and it makes you look desperate and lack confidence. Get a photo of you more naturally.

Also, that is only 10 people who voted.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
ive been through Hot Or Not and every guy who looks nerdy ive rated a 10 and every guy posing with his muscles out or by his shiny car i give a zero,for the girls i click 10 for the sweet looking ones and 0 for the tarts ahadehahaha :)

oh and yea norsk your shaved head and beard looks great ,seriously.

and the OP you look the same in both pictures.

Ash

Reaction score
Before I started going bald I was average maybe even a little above average looking. Now the hairloss has completely destroyed my looks. With my ridiculously pale skin I can only imagine how much of a freak I am going to look like when I am nw7 in a couple of years.