Hollywood Romance Expert And Feminist Aziz Ansari Alleged To Be A Violator Of Women

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I envy the ease with which you feel comfortable discarding such women as replaceable units.

I don't think its a gender thing either, definitely an equivalent prevalent male archetype too but I don't think the sentiment is unwarranted. Most people have very little aesthetic interest even among those who are good looking, and the same goes for their minds and ideas. I'd much prefer to f*** a 6/10 who is more aesthetically and intellectually unique than a standard 8/10 conventionally attractive tinder sl*t. Of course ideally I'd rather f*** an 8/10 tinder sl*t who is also unconventionally attractive and has intellectual interest.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think its a gender thing either, definitely an equivalent prevalent male archetype too but I don't think the sentiment is unwarranted. Most people have very little aesthetic interest even among those who are good looking, and the same goes for their minds and ideas. I'd much prefer to f*** a 6/10 who is more aesthetically and intellectually unique than a standard 8/10 conventionally attractive tinder sl*t. Of course ideally I'd rather f*** an 8/10 tinder sl*t who is also unconventionally attractive and has intellectual interest.

What I've seen in several articles is indeed the complaint of the generic man. These have been posted by women on FB complaining that the dating market is titled against women. The archetype dismissed regularly is that of the "IT guy", the software developer, etc. There's some logic since these men are the most likely to be using dating apps.

What I recall, was a woman writer missing the hipsters that she used to date. They were poor, but at least she had fun with them, going out to listen to music. Now, she was going out with more financially comfortable software guys, but they were boring.

Whatever.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
How tall and/or handsome are you? Can you get matches or dates using Tinder? Useless to say this without further info.

There was no Tinder when I was in my prime. I am 36 now.

I am 5'9. Tinder is a bit weird for me. I don't really get many matches in the US, but when I switch location to Russia/Ukraine region, I get flooded with matches and messages. Some have argued that it may be because there are more females than males in that region but that doesn't explain why I have easy time with east european women that live in the US. In fact the women I am currently dating is an east european women I met through Tinder about a month ago.

I think the reason I get vastly more matches with women from Russia/Ukraine is because women from that region have more cultural familiarity to middle east and Indian subcontinent. When it comes to American women, I have noticed that I have significantly easier time dating them if I have been introduced to them through friends or work than on Tinder. Lack of cultural familiarity and comfort probably has something to do with it. When they meet me through friends/work/college, they get more comfortable and unfamiliarity is no longer a factor. I have dated some really top tier American women that way. I even married one.

Back in college I had a friend. He was Caucasian, 6'1, NW1, good looking and had a great sense of humor. He asked one of my gorgeous Argentinian friend if she will go out to a bar with him on Friday. She told him she was busy. The same weekend she was on her knees sucking my c*** and drinking my sperm as if it was nectar. It's a scenario that should be impossible according to incels on this website. But it happened to me.

My advice to younger folks here. Don't buy into generalizations that are made on this website. Go and experience life for yourself. I have noticed that the bigger an incel on this site, the more extreme positions they hold. While experienced people like @WhitePolarBear and @Wolf Pack have a more moderate position as they understand the complexities of life far better.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess the girl's identify has been "leaked."

https://www.flickr.com/photos/abbynierman/

Pretty girl.
Thought she was cute when I was looking through all the artsy hipster pictures. It was refreshing to see artsy candid pictures, where the girls aren't strutting out their *** in revealing clothing in every picture. Then I saw the pictures of her in her underwear. RIP. Why is it that every girl is a sl*t?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thought she was cute when I was looking through all the artsy hipster pictures. It was refreshing to see artsy candid pictures, where the girls aren't strutting out their *** in revealing clothing in every picture. Then I saw the pictures of her in her underwear. RIP. Why is it that every girl is a sl*t?

It's in their DNA. Even after f*****g girls occasionally I get vaguely grossed out and annoyed at what a sl*t they are tbh. Need a nice sweet non-sloot artsy intellectual bae with a good job for myself.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

She has deleted all of her social media expect that Flickr, it's only a matter of time before that is gone too.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Her FlickR is very artistic, and it is the case that the human form is part of art since it helps define what we instinctively consider beautiful:

Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 2.36.34 PM.png

She's hot and thus she likes to admire herself, it's fine.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I envy the ease with which you feel comfortable discarding such women as replaceable units.
well sex with them would be nice, but a relationship with them would suck. wtf would you talk about? or do for fun? lol

i mean they are boring and generic and replaceable. calling them "units" is accurate

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@IdealForehead ,

What I can asses of your non-looks is that you are strikingly intelligent, you communicate clearly, you're a giving person, you work hard, and both your income and wealth are noticeably above average. You're also not an emotional eunuch, you do actually feel things and you can feel disappointment and anger when appropriate, but you do so in a proportional level, without turning into a psycho. You can discuss and debate things on this forum with supporting arguments from both reason and experience, and you do so without being a condescending a**h** as is typical on the internet.

Those are strong, positive traits. You would certainly be doing fabulously with women if general blue pill ideology was a correct description of the world. You were dismissed as not having confidence, but you do show confidence in some contexts: you're willing to shift your financial investments, you trust in your ability to learn of fairly esoteric cosmetics procedures and obscure pharmaceuticals, these are meaningful indicators. There is also confidence in acknowledging one's failures and limitations: most men cannot do so.

As for not getting matches on PoF and Match, I used to get rare matches and dates on PoF and eHarmony. I don't see myself trying at those locations again as they're turning into ghost towns. These women aren't even logging in to reject us in the first place.
lol how do you figure hes a giving person? no offense to ideal, just think thats a strong word that shouldbt be used lightly

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol how do you figure hes a giving person? no offense to ideal, just think thats a strong word that shouldbt be used lightly

He writes long, detailed posts giving constructive advice to people in a non-judgmental manner. Those posts are about helping people rather than showing off how much he knows.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always find it hard to find anyone uninteresting. Probably because I'll always try to encourage people to give me something. In a one-to-one conversation, if I'm not trying to stir it towards something interesting and that feels good, I'll feel my anxiety kick from how uncomfortable it feels, so there's no way I ever let that happen.

Which explains why even on my dates with the most boring girls you can imagine, I always ended up entertaining myself in some way, sometimes speaking for two. I don't think there was ever an uncomfortable silence during any of my dates. Apparently, it was one of the deepest fears of many of the girls I met. "What if we had nothing to say to each other and there was just silence?"

I met girls who had nothing in common with me, completely different interests and tastes, but boy, I was always interested in what they had to say, even if they were talking about Sex and the City or some mundane sh*t, I could always do something with and extract what was funny or meaningful.

That's why I genuinely loved going on dates, even with girls that you would view as generic replaceable units. I miss it sometimes but that door is now closed for me.

The most boring dates for me were the ones where the woman was not interested. It becomes like talking to a wall, and sometimes the wall is passive aggressive.

blackg

Reaction score
I don't think she's that attractive tbh. That's why men are 100% better than women, we all have different tastes in women, some even take it too far and prefer chubby ones. She may be attractive in your eyes, but in mine she's not and another girl may be attractive in my eyes, but in yours not. But all women prefer the same characteristics and you'll never ever find a woman who likes short or bald men for example.
I agree with you. To me this accuser girl is meh looking.
On another note; I don't mind a sexy chubby girl.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Especially when you discover the truth about dating.

If a girl likes you, everything will go very quickly, from f*****g her at the back of their car to having to wait for the second date because she has to ask her roommates if it's OK to bring a stranger first (both real examples from my own life).

It goes fast because they want the same thing as you, so why the hell would they pretend to need to know you more or play hard to get? Men who don't have a lot of experience with women and don't know it's supposed to go that fast will believe the girl when she says she needs time.

It's almost always BS though. Girls have needs, and when they find a guy they really like, they'll want to have sex with him as fast as possible. Also, she'll be afraid that if she doesn't put out fast enough, the guy who's perceived as high-value will just move on to another girl, which he will.

Some of my incel friends will often find it hard to believe me, or when they realize that it's real, they'll blow up in flames and say that I disrespect women by making the interaction move so fast.

Once you've experienced that a few times, there's no going back, and if a woman tells you that "she's not like that" and that she needs time, you'll be sure to raise an eyebrow. Some men are gullible enough to think that a long-term plan will work though:

"I just need to be patient and woo her a little every day, and then maybe in 3 months, I'll ask her out, and maybe 3 months later, we'll have sex!"

Not how human mating works.
Your insight into the dating world is invaluable to this forum, Fred'o.
These examples you posted are mostly true, in my experience.