Hollywood Romance Expert And Feminist Aziz Ansari Alleged To Be A Violator Of Women

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prostitution comes with it's own set of issues. It's not legal every where. Can lead to std's, imprisonment, etc.

Yeah, maybe. But I'm in the process of a forehead reduction which I want for myself as well but mostly to improve my chances with women. It's costing me ~$25K USD or so including travel expenses, hotels, and surgical costs probably (rough guess). I had to get a balloon put in my scalp and now I'm inflating it into hilariously bizarre lump I'm having to wear hats to hide.

And probably in the end I'll still be too unattractive to do any better than Aziz did here (and I'm not famous like he is). I seriously think that's hilarious and I can only laugh at the absurdity. :)

For that money I could have bought pretty top tier hookers weekly for the next few years of my life easily.

If I get revision jaw surgery that might cost me upwards of $30-100K depending on who I have do it and same likely result. It's so f*****g funny.

When I think of my surgery I don't even think of it as being likely to get me girls I legitimately want to date since I think that's implausible. I just think of it as doing the future hookers a favor and improving my treatment by them. At this stage I'm a pragmatist. Female standards to get a thin girl from what I can tell are just completely unreachable for at least 40% of us.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I think of my surgery I don't even think of it as being likely to get me girls I legitimately want to date since I think that's implausible. I just think of it as doing the future hookers a favor and improving my treatment by them. At this stage I'm a pragmatist. Female standards to get a thin girl from what I can tell are just completely unreachable for at least 40% of us.

I am not sure I agree with this statement.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is always more to it then "can I buy you a drink?"
And complimenting a girl on her appearance -- well it depends on how attractive the man doing the complimenting is. Which is understandable.

Depends on the situation really, but on apps or in town on a Fri/Sat night a single compliment is never harassment.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
He always overstates things like that. He also thinks that non-whites are all hugely disadvantaged.

Its not a matter of what I think as far as races go it's what the available science shows. Race is one of the strongest predictors of outcome there is. The combination of race, age, height, face, and income almost predicts everything.

Last edited:

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not a matter of what I think as far as races go it's what the available science shows. Race is one of the strongest predictors of outcome there is. The combination of race, age, height, face, and income almost predicts everything.

Well as a brown guy who dated top tier Caucasian women during college, including a cheer leader, got married and eventually divorced, I disagree. I have brown friends who have dated and married good looking women too. I am not sure if my personal experiences are norm though. I feel like people on this website sometimes make excessive generalizations and ignore the vast numbers of variables that play into attraction. I sometimes feel for younger folks here who lack real life experience. They may give up without even trying.

Honesty, I am 100% happy with my skin color and face. In fact, I always saw my skin as an advantage as women used to tell me how exotic I look. The only think I miss is the hair I had during college. Give me my hair back and my confidence is unshakeable.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

I know, I just think you overstate the extent. Individuals aren't defined by the data and various predictors are controllable to a degree.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i roughly look like bin laden. is that white enough? *_*

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this woman is out of Ansari's league:

Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 8.44.40 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 8.45.19 AM.png

And mine, lol.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well as a brown guy who dated top tier Caucasian women during college, including a cheer leader, got married and eventually divorced, I disagree. I have brown friends who have dated and married good looking women too. I am not sure if my personal experiences are norm though. I feel like people on this website sometimes make excessive generalizations and ignore the vast numbers of variables that play into attraction. I sometimes feel for younger folks here who lack real life experience. They may give up without even trying.

Honesty, I am 100% happy with my skin color and face. In fact, I always saw my skin as an advantage as women used to tell me how exotic I look. The only think I miss is the hair I had during college. Give me my hair back and my confidence is unshakeable.

Sometimes milk chocolate pairs better with white chocolate than does dark chocolate.

cookies22.jpg

white-milk-chocolate-chunks-bars-broken-close-up-43531328.jpg

Separately from that, however, I think that racism and racial inequality are on the rise, and thus racial sexual preferences. I can't prove it now but I suspect that if one were to track, interracial marriages would have peaked in the early 2000s.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Caveat: IMO Aziz is so ugly that even whiteness wouldn't save him. Certainly with the girl linked in the above two photos, with her amazing legs, eyes, etc, we can wave a magic wand and make any 1 change to Aziz (race, manletism, serial killer eyes, etc) and he still wouldn't qualify.

In this case blue-pill ideology kind of undermined a woman's life too which is ironic. Maybe she thought that with his great personality he was going to charm her and they were going to have a great time and then have sex. Maybe it's all about chemistry.

No.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know, I just think you overstate the extent. Individuals aren't defined by the data and various predictors are controllable to a degree.

Precisely. This is exactly why young folks on this forums should take the generalizations made here with a grain of salt. Those generalizations may be correct but it doesn't mean they apply in individual cases. Real life is far more complex than how it is described on online forums.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys honestly don't think she's that pretty? I would date her in a heartbeat T B H View attachment 76869 View attachment 76870
I don't think she's that attractive tbh. That's why men are 100% better than women, we all have different tastes in women, some even take it too far and prefer chubby ones. She may be attractive in your eyes, but in mine she's not and another girl may be attractive in my eyes, but in yours not. But all women prefer the same characteristics and you'll never ever find a woman who likes short or bald men for example.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

How tall and/or handsome are you? Can you get matches or dates using Tinder? Useless to say this without further info.

I base comments not only on scientific data but also the past 20 years of my life. I am probably overall within one point of total attractiveness as Aziz, as I am also shorter than average, nonwhite, small in build, and I have a subpar face.

The YouTube video he posted of his experiences in bars matches mine.

And what whitepolarbear says about not being able to use wit, intelligence, or charisma (of which I have plenty more than average) to overcome a significant looks deficit matches my experience too. The only exception is if a girl knows you for 6-9 months or more, rarely she can come to like you more than you would otherwise expect. But this is not a reliable strategy for getting women.

Last edited:

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think she's that attractive tbh. That's why men are 100% better than women, we all have different tastes in women, some even take it too far and prefer chubby ones. She may be attractive in your eyes, but in mine she's not and another girl may be attractive in my eyes, but in yours not. But all women prefer the same characteristics and you'll never ever find a woman who likes short or bald men for example.

I agree with you on different tastes, but I feel like she has a classic pretty look to her.