Hollywood Romance Expert And Feminist Aziz Ansari Alleged To Be A Violator Of Women

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any chance you could post it? Past my limit for the month on NYT

I found a copy here.

FWIW I consider myself a feminist and it seems to me that most of these guys, the big name journalists and actors etc. who are getting their careers destroyed, are probably deserving of it based on multiple accounts, evidence etc. And in many of the cases the guys aren't even denying it. But I'm queasy with this one. She could have just walked out... there are intimations in this thread that she felt physically threatened but I don't see that in her account. When she says no he says they should put their clothes on, and they do. Maybe I'm missing something though...

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found a copy here.

FWIW I consider myself a feminist and it seems to me that most of these guys, the big name journalists and actors etc. who are getting their careers destroyed, are probably deserving of it based on multiple accounts, evidence etc. And in many of the cases the guys aren't even denying it. But I'm queasy with this one. She could have just walked out... there are intimations in this thread that she felt physically threatened but I don't see that in her account. When she says no he says they should put their clothes on, and they do. Maybe I'm missing something though...

I agree, despite the fact I've always disliked the guy and thought he seemed dodgy and insecure.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's almost entirely about sex for men. But women don't understand our urges. It's a conversation that always comes back with my girlfriend because she just doesn't get it, she'll playfully say that men are pigs and are obsessed with sex, while for women, that constant urge is just not there.

She was asking me if I could have sex during my hair transplant recovery and added "it's not for me I'm asking, you know I'll be fine without sex!" And it's true, women are camels when it comes to sex, they can go months, years without it if they have no reason (usually that means no readily to have sex.

What they say is absolutely true: men need a place, women need a reason. Ans since those neomarxists believe everything is socially constructed and fundamentally men could become like women if they stopped believing that they need sex all the time. It's insane, this idea that humans have certain interests and obsessions because "society" told and taught them to behave that way.

And it will often be the default to cast a wide net, especially for men who are not Chad and don't have women throw themselves at them. They have to make bold moves on the dancefloor, test the waters, it's the man who still has to go for the kiss, to be courageous enough to lead the woman every step of the way. If you don't put in the necessary work, if you don't put yourself out there, you will remain a permavirgin. As men, we all know this.

And those feminist don't understand the amount of effort that it takes and the amount of risk that men are always taking when courting women. So now they want to make it even more difficult and scary for the poor non-Chads out there just trying to get by on the dating scene? How clueless, cruel and unempathetic can those women be? It's the same women who will tell incels to just "go out" or "go on Tinder" if they want sex, thinking that it's the same on both sides.

I know this from experience, I used to share the fact that no, it's not the same for men, we don't have hundreds of matches, women almost never open the conversation with us and we never have too many choices. More often than not, the woman was like "really?!". It shows you how easy it is to project your own experiences on others.

I think sex is about sex, but rape and assault are about power, at least for a lot of people.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bullshit.

There is striking difference in living of people in vidarbha,marathwada,paschim maharashtra,konkan,north mah,pune and mumbai.

This are the regions in same state with huge diversity and gdp equal to Belgium.

What a BS analysis. There is essentially no difference between how people look all over Maharashtra and Goa. In fact, I will cover even larger distance than 100 KM. Here is how Goans look

GOA-OFFICIAL-LANGUAGE-2.jpg

And here are people from Gujarat which is around 800 KM away from Goa.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPdqrO_w1BUgEcZ9zl4mflB_pHfJ_4rLjKASyW16UVxi5JF5ZOIA.jpg

Let me cover even larger distance. Here are people from Kanpur which is 1800 KM away from Goa.

_808a9cbc-300f-11e7-9a1e-ae80039293d8.jpg

Except for may be clothing, there is very little difference in how people look. From what I have observed, to see noticeable difference, you will have to go to Himanchal/Kashmir, far eastern or far southern parts of India. Not 100 km like you claimed.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
The day @JeanLucBB calls me a cuck is the day I can die happy.

You guys honestly think Aziz is that ugly? I would say he is probably around average, maybe slightly above average to cute if he fits a girl's type.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

You guys honestly think Aziz is that ugly? I would say he is probably around average, maybe slightly above average to cute if he fits a girl's type.

I think Aziz is ugly. But I have seen some good looking women say that they want to suck his dick. I believe it's not always obvious to us men what women find attractive.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
When i provided my data on this site..
I have clearly said the height of young people.

I have totally disregarded height of people who were born before 1980.
Height of younger Indian male is true reflection of trends in height of Indian male.

When did you provide data? Your statements are not data. You often exaggerate things so your analysis is not useful to draw any reliable conclusion. Give me a link to an actual study.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think sex is about sex, but rape and assault are about power, at least for a lot of people.

I think that some men are turned on by the manifestation of their own power, including the power to humiliate and dominate women. It's the reverse of the bondage fantasy. For example, Louis CK likes the idea that he can ask women to watch him masturbate, and then they agree because they're intimidated by his power within the field, his power to advance or destroy their careers.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Aziz is ugly. But I have seen some good looking women say that they want to suck his dick. I believe it's not always obvious to us men what women find attractive.

Like he has kind of a nerdy look that some girls might be into (keyword is some).

"I believe it's not always obvious to us men what women find attractive"

This 100%. That is why I never understood all the hype with sites like Lookism. Sure, some of the posters on there can help you will general grooming advice (skincare, hair loss, etc.) but no girl is going to shoot you down just because you have recessed lateral and infraorbital rims.

There is a dude in my area that all these girls want to bang/suck off and I don't get it. Dude has sh*t skin, a really big/unattractive nose, bad teeth, heading towards a Norwood 3 (runs long hair game to cover it up), poor hygiene (the few times I've interacted with him in person he looks like he just rolled out of a dumpster), and is a college drop out that works dead end jobs (I believe he works at a gas station now). The only positive thing he has going for him is his height (he is like 6'3 or so). Kind of goes to show you that we may not always be able to judge attractiveness accurately.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think that some men are turned on by the manifestation of their own power, including the power to humiliate and dominate women. It's the reverse of the bondage fantasy. For example, Louis CK likes the idea that he can ask women to watch him masturbate, and then they agree because they're intimidated by his power within the field, his power to advance or destroy their careers.

I most definitely agree with this, that's what it is. Which to me makes it more about power than sex.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like he has kind of a nerdy look that some girls might be into (keyword is some).

This 100%. That is why I never understood all the hype with sites like Lookism. Sure, some of the posters on there can help you will general grooming advice (skincare, hair loss, etc.) but no girl is going to shoot you down just because you have recessed lateral and infraorbital rims.

There is a dude in my area that all these girls want to bang/suck off and I don't get it. Dude has sh*t skin, a really big/unattractive nose, bad teeth, heading towards a Norwood 3 (runs long hair game to cover it up), poor hygiene (the few times I've interacted with him in person he looks like he just rolled out of a dumpster), and is a college drop out that works dead end jobs (I believe he works at a gas station now). The only positive thing he has going for him is his height (he is like 6'3 or so). Kind of goes to show you that we may not always be able to judge attractiveness accurately.

He's 6'3 so there you go. That counts for a lot.

The way I see hygiene is that a lot of men do whatever hygiene is required of them. I'm an incel, so I literally never leave the house without showering in the morning, unless it's to take out the garbage. A good looking man can go several days without showering and not face repercussions. One guy I know does this, he also keeps a bottle next to his bed for when he wants to pee at 3:00am, so that he doesn't need to get up. He doesn't have good hygiene because he doesn't need it, he gets lots of women, lots of sex.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's 6'3 so there you go. That counts for a lot.

The way I see hygiene is that a lot of men do whatever hygiene is required of them. I'm an incel, so I literally never leave the house without showering in the morning, unless it's to take out the garbage. A good looking man can go several days without showering and not face repercussions. One guy I know does this, he also keeps a bottle next to his bed for when he wants to pee at 3:00am, so that he doesn't need to get up. He doesn't have good hygiene because he doesn't need it, he gets lots of women, lots of sex.

But that much though? I would much rather be my 5'8 manlet self with an attractive face than a 6'3 dude with a 4/10 face.

And attractive or not, several days without showering is f*****g gross lol.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
But that much though? I would much rather be my 5'8 manlet self with an attractive face than a 6'3 dude with a 4/10 face.

Can you PM me his photo I'm curious?

Personally, I'd rather have a median face with a 6'3 height and proportional frame than to be like Zac Efron or Taylor Lautner.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Also, Aziz has status. That probably counts a lot too.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
When did you provide data? Your statements are not data. You often exaggerate things so your analysis is not useful to draw any reliable conclusion. Give me a link to an actual study.

If you have that much irritation in your mind..
just buy a ticket for India and visit any College in Mumbai.

You will get your answer.

I do not follow any data...

All data are manipulated and taken from group of people that do not have diversity in characteristics.
Many analysis firm pay 100 rs for data collection,prone for fucked up data collection.

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

I am not criticizing your perspective.
But when i asked you who is 10 according to your heart last year,as you rated my pics as average or 4 something,i was amused when you posted your 10 rated photoshop pic of that girl.

That girl was in my one of the favorite song but still i did not even noticed her at all.She was literally invisible.
And you know what is the hidden meaning of being invisible..

I am not naming this song..on purpose to keep the matter between us only.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

I am not supporting anyone because of sexual offence..
but about looks..
those who said looks of Aziz are ugly.

My question for you is:
Why don't you become famous if you are good looking.
I openly suggest PJ hair and Jean luccBB to get success in Hollywood.

You deemed yourself handsome..
show me your looks power.

Love you guys..i just want you to be more famous.
Up your looks game..
I want to see you next to some one famous like Taylor Swift or Chris Evan or some marvel movies...

No offence intended..

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have that much irritation in your mind..
just buy a ticket for India and visit any College in Mumbai.

You will gwe your answer.

I do not follow any data...

I lived in Mumbai for 1.5 years and have hung out with college kids. But that was back in 2003. I have also lived in Delhi, UP and Nainital.

You said you don't follow any data. You can't expect people to believe you unless you back up your claims with evidence.