Hollywood Romance Expert And Feminist Aziz Ansari Alleged To Be A Violator Of Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
aziz-ansari.jpg

You can find the story here:
http://www.pajiba.com/celebrities_a...f-sexual-misconduct-after-a-terrible-date.php

Long story short, a woman went to his apartment, she wasn't interested in pursuing things further, but he was so he kept pushing, pulling her head toward his dick, sticking his hand in her mouth, all of this after she said no. There are apparently other women who have called him out on Twitter. When he's not threatening women, Ansari likes to write self-help books like "Modern Romance" for which he got paid a 7 million dollar advance (f***, that's several hundred bitcoins), support feminism by wearing "Time's Up" pins to the golden globes, and presenting and exploring the issues of consent and male privilege in the show Master of None, which I have not watched and do not plan to watch.

His work if anybody is interested:
220px-Modern_Romance_-_An_Investigation.png

Wikipedia summary:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Romance:_An_Investigation

Overall, this story is not altogether interesting, it appears to be standard Hollywoodcel sexual hypocrisy, about a C-grade celebrity that I've only vaguely heard about prior to this.

I think it's a net positive however that a lot of these pickup con artists are being exposed:

1) Ansari's alleged sense of humor, literary skills, and expensive clothing (no further comment) cannot and do not compensate for the fact that he is a balding, south Asian manlet. I'm going to be honest even though it makes me sound like a bad person ... I'm sorry to say but just looking at the picture above makes me want to laugh. Sorry. It's not about f*****g game. Women are not retarded. They can assess Ansari or whoever else (for sexual potential, not necessarily other attributes), and this is a story that begins with this woman not being attracted to him.

2) Words are mostly worth sh*t, judge people by their actions. Ansari, and many others, sell themselves as feminists, romance experts, etc, but it's often BS. It's virtue signalling and status signalling. Hopefully women, in turn, give no value to a man wearing a pink ribbon on his jacket, or whatever. Talk is cheap, and if people shift to focusing on actions, virtue signalling will whither away, as those vacuous people are too f*****g shallow to put in the effort to be genuinely virtuous.

Some of you may find the comments (mostly from women) to the linked summary interesting.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Offtopic:
Screenshot_20180112-215636.png

I have replied this by reading only first two lines.

I do not want to create controversy..
but i have read cases where girlfriend have made FIR(police case) on breakup or denial to marry on their lovers (sexual assault.)

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know a lot of people are trying to stick up for Aziz, but the girl did clearly imply that she didn't want to sleep with him and he took it a little far. He should have just kept it to some innocent kissing and cuddling after she said "Woah not so fast" or whatever.

When I went on that date a couple weeks back that girl and I started to get fairly hot and heavy in her apartment (i.e., making out and feeling each other up). I started to lift up her shift a little and she stopped me and shook her head which I of course respected; I stuck with just making out. I'm always super paranoid that some girl is going to say some accusation about me and try to f*** my life over.

I would say that Aziz is weirdly cute; not textbook handsome by anymeans but has a look that some girls might be really into. He looks pretty good in his recent pics.

shookwun

Reaction score
what did he expect looking like a beta-eyed paki.

Would of went differently had 'aziz' looked like this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVhA11L_aOD-ZKJhO9mClwjgqFvdSRpDNoAIFMwBTym6Pu3MLa.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow no sh*t, eye opening insight as always.

just telling it like it is

real life ground field reports

retard approved

It's going to be challenging for the guy in your avatar to pull prime 8+/10 women.

IMHO.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know a lot of people are trying to stick up for Aziz, but the girl did clearly imply that she didn't want to sleep with him and he took it a little far. He should have just kept it to some innocent kissing and cuddling after she said "Woah not so fast" or whatever.

When I went on that date a couple weeks back that girl and I started to get fairly hot and heavy in her apartment (i.e., making out and feeling each other up). I started to lift up her shift a little and she stopped me and shook her head which I of course respected; I stuck with just making out. I'm always super paranoid that some girl is going to say some accusation about me and try to f*** my life over.

I would say that Aziz is weirdly cute; not textbook handsome by anymeans but has a look that some girls might be really into. He looks pretty good in his recent pics.

I'm disturbed by the fact that many men are defending him.

I want to believe that they just skimmed the contents, but unfortunately it may be that they think that applying pressure and trying to physically "convince" a girl is acceptable.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
textbook currycel

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is probably my inner cynic talking, but anytime a well known male figure describes himself as a feminist, you can take it to the bank that he has skeleton(s) hanging in his closet regarding sexual assault. It's almost like clockwork.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
View attachment 76489

You can find the story here:
http://www.pajiba.com/celebrities_a...f-sexual-misconduct-after-a-terrible-date.php

Long story short, a woman went to his apartment, she wasn't interested in pursuing things further, but he was so he kept pushing, pulling her head toward his dick, sticking his hand in her mouth, all of this after she said no. There are apparently other women who have called him out on Twitter. When he's not threatening women, Ansari likes to write self-help books like "Modern Romance" for which he got paid a 7 million dollar advance (f***, that's several hundred bitcoins), support feminism by wearing "Time's Up" pins to the golden globes, and presenting and exploring the issues of consent and male privilege in the show Master of None, which I have not watched and do not plan to watch.

His work if anybody is interested:
View attachment 76490
Wikipedia summary:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Romance:_An_Investigation

Overall, this story is not altogether interesting, it appears to be standard Hollywoodcel sexual hypocrisy, about a C-grade celebrity that I've only vaguely heard about prior to this.

I think it's a net positive however that a lot of these pickup con artists are being exposed:

1) Ansari's alleged sense of humor, literary skills, and expensive clothing (no further comment) cannot and do not compensate for the fact that he is a balding, south Asian manlet. I'm going to be honest even though it makes me sound like a bad person ... I'm sorry to say but just looking at the picture above makes me want to laugh. Sorry. It's not about f*****g game. Women are not retarded. They can assess Ansari or whoever else (for sexual potential, not necessarily other attributes), and this is a story that begins with this woman not being attracted to him.

2) Words are mostly worth sh*t, judge people by their actions. Ansari, and many others, sell themselves as feminists, romance experts, etc, but it's often BS. It's virtue signalling and status signalling. Hopefully women, in turn, give no value to a man wearing a pink ribbon on his jacket, or whatever. Talk is cheap, and if people shift to focusing on actions, virtue signalling will whither away, as those vacuous people are too f*****g shallow to put in the effort to be genuinely virtuous.

Some of you may find the comments (mostly from women) to the linked summary interesting.

Thoughts on Joss Whedon?