Hollywood Romance Expert And Feminist Aziz Ansari Alleged To Be A Violator Of Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Afro_Vacancy a girl I was seeing dumped me over our religious differences the night after I finally fucked her (she's Muslim)

Are Muslim women this f*****g picky over your religion or was that just an excuse? Especially considering she was telling me how much she likes me the night fucken before

I'm Jewish.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn my bad

LOL you assumed that I'm Muslim based on my appearance. You awful racist :p

My parents are sephardic Jews actually, my ancestry is from North Africa.

Did you not notice that half the forum calls me David? It's not a very Muslim name :)

I think that you're probably better off with an Allison rather than an A'ishah. Maybe stop going to Al-Ta'ib pizzeria to pick up women.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

This says it about as clearly as anyone can.

If you read most articles on this subject, you'll see 90% of the comments are people supporting Aziz and calling the woman making the complaint an idiot.

This is not sexual assault. It is not rape. It is a short ugly ethnic guy who got a date with a girl who was acting like a groupie when she met him. He took her to dinner and when he offered to go back to his apartment she went. She kissed him, he performed oral sex on her, she declined full sex which he respected, and she gave him oral sex because she felt a sense of obligation and wanted a relationship with him.

He was pushy which is not a crime. He kept sticking his fingers in her mouth which is weird but not a crime between two people in the midst of sexual activities.

At no point did this stupid woman:
- Leave.
- Request to leave.
- Tell him that it wasn't acceptable and he needed to stop.

At no point did Aziz:
- Physically restrain or threaten her (he's 5'2" for f***'s sake and looks like 20% body fat).
- Block her from leaving.

In fact, as soon as she said she wanted to go, he ordered her an Uber on his dime. He apologized immediately when she said she didn't enjoy the night the next day.

The reality is men are the sexual aggressors in almost all relationships. Unless you're Nick Bateman as posted previously in this thread, you cannot just wait around for women to make aggressive physical advances on you. And unlike what some of the insane feminists are saying nowadays, asking a woman "Can I kiss you now?" "I want to touch your breast now, is that okay?" "Are you okay with touching my penis now?" "Can we have sex now?" is f*****g insane and does not work. No f*****g way any man is getting laid that way ever.

Sex is a man leading and a woman following. It is like that for pretty much all animals.

This is the end of the #METOO era because just like with James Franco, no crime was committed. This has become about entitled millennial female brats who think that if they even REGRET a sexual encounter or decision they have made, they should just be able to vilify the man because women are apparently incapable of having any agency or choice in life. Women according to these modern feminists are so weak and feeble minded, they can't even be expected to tell a man what they do or do not want, sign a work contract (eg. Franco), or ask to leave when they're unhappy.

It's all gotten so f*****g insane and absurd. The next time (if/when) I get a girl over, I'm putting my cell phone or an MP3 player on audio record the entire night because I don't want to be the next one accused of "sexual misconduct" (an entirely meaningless phrase) the next day when she realized I wasn't an alpha Chad and maybe she regrets it so if she feels bad it must be rape, right?

This is also the first time I have ever agreed with anything Margaret Atwood has ever said, as she has also argued this brand of feminism is based on the principle that women are complete children who can't be expected to make any decisions. If that's the case, let's take away women's right to vote too, since how can they be responsible for that either?

f*** these crazy "young feminists" and their overreaching nonsense. The backlash these "accusations" is causing is 100% deserved.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We are living in fucked up times. I guess this really does look like a move to completely exclude suboptimal males from having any kind of sexual access to females (unless its 100% on her terms) and to merely keep him as an orbiter, where he at least maintains some sort of ego boosting value to her. Look but dont touch! The real question is -- where is the revolt? Oh i know, the endocrine disruptors are well on their way to robbing men of all their Tesosterone, along with p**rn and videogames providing the final precious ounces of escapist COPE.

Then again maybe the solution is to unplug from harmful (((Media))) and step away from the computer for a little bit, back into the real world.

Last edited:

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are Muslim women this f*****g picky over your religion or was that just an excuse? Especially considering she was telling me how much she likes me the night fucken before

Depends on women. One of my friend who is an Indian Hindu married a hot Muslim women. There were Muslim girls in my college who used to sleep around quite a bit and dated non-Muslim men without a problem.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
You shouldn't take all criticism of your community/religion/ethnicity as an attack on your identity. I see this attitude as a big problem. How about looking at a criticism objectively and take steps to fix the issue? @JeanLucBB merely made an observation that Indians on average are not considered very attractive. His observation is plausible according to my own experiences as well. But what can Indians do to fix it? I recommend the following steps:

(1) STOP arranged marriages and let natural selection take it's course. Due to arranged marriages attractive men/women more often than not get marriage to average/below average partners often resulting in average/below average offspring. These random mating practices have reduced overall looks of the entire country over the course of thousands of years. Let attractive people mate with attractive people and over time things will change. However, thankfully things are changing and people, especially in cities, do have a say in who they get married to. But villages still need to catch up.

(2) Make dietary changes. Do you know that average height of Netherlands was 5'7 at the time of second world war but now it's 6'1? By introducing a better protein rich diet, over the course of few generations, Indians can on average get a few inches taller and have a better, more muscular body.

(3) Learn to dress, smell and style better. I am sorry but this style of clothing is simply not attractive.

View attachment 76704

How about a proper hair style instead of simply putting oil and tie hair like that? How about a proper dress instead of that ugly saree? And also remove that bindi and those ugly ear rings. If One has to war a saree then there are better ways to do it. For example like this.

View attachment 76705

You have a completely wrong sense of understanding on arrange marriages.

Arrange marriages of Today's India are far superior than love marriages.(In terms of speed.)
Arrange marriage today is like love marriage on ftl hyperdrives.
Only likable candidates are given chance for consideration.

For e.g..
girls and guys look for their partner on their likable characteristics and then they meet.
If all goes well,then only it will proceed to marriage.
Girls and guys are given complete freedom before marriage to have chats and meet.
The average distance distance between engagement and marriages is about 3 to 6 months.
In this this engaged couples become love birds like love marriages.
Arrange marriages are now same like Love marriages.
Girls love arrange marriages because it provides shopping mall experince to them.
They have option to select the best candidate.

Average height of young Indian guys is between 5 feet 8 to 5 feet 11.

50 % girls of girls near age 18 are at 5 feet 5 or above.

If you do not believe me..
go to jeevansathi.com and count the number of candidates with heights.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
LOL you assumed that I'm Muslim based on my appearance. You awful racist :p

My parents are sephardic Jews actually, my ancestry is from North Africa.

Did you not notice that half the forum calls me David? It's not a very Muslim name :)

I think that you're probably better off with an Allison rather than an A'ishah. Maybe stop going to Al-Ta'ib pizzeria to pick up women.

Time for you to revert back to your previous name before its too late.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You will make yourself 'Donald Trump' if you have this bad attitude.
I do accept there are bad natured people in this country.

This are words of one Indian who lives in US:
"Because of People from few states like Bihar,UP, South Indian like hyderabadi,our name has been tarnished because of their bad lifestyle."

India is extremely diverse nation with diversity in looks every 100 km.
People do have different looks and lifestyle.

There are different types of people in world..
some are good,some are not.

I have face very bad situations in my life because of people around..but that do not mean i will start insulting them.

About your nationality issue..
I will rather love to be with person who have best characteristics than from where they are.
If some guy from India is not good..
leave him but if you are going to disregard him on just nationality without considering his nature..
you will be at loss missing some wonderful person.

One if the best thing in life is to have humility.

One thing that annoys me about this post is this when you say this

"

"Because of People from few states like Bihar,UP, South Indian like hyderabadi,our name has been tarnished because of their bad lifestyle."

India is extremely diverse nation with diversity in looks every 100 km."

Now I appreciate that you are quoting someone else to cover your ***, but by quoting it you're CLEARLY suggesting that some GROUPS of people from certain AREAS are not as upstanding as those from elsewhere. So it is ok for you to look at micro-groups within India and suggest they have a "bad lifestyle" and tarnish the brand, but it isn't ok for me to look at India, or Islam or Syria etc as a whole in a generalisation and make comments?

The reason generalisations are useful is that when talking politics you are largely talking about what would work as effective policy. Does the American immigration department for example have time or ability to look more closely at those from select Indian states you mentioned? Is it more effective if you're interested in merit-based immigration to specifically fill gaps in the American economy to vet every person globally individually, or use some heuristics and generalisation as is the case with those from countries like Haiti, Iran, Syria etc? It is simply inefficient to avoid generalisations when making political policy. You very blatantly yourself made it clear you believe there are GROUPS of people with a bad lifestyle so how the f*** can you be so hypocritical as to claim my generalisations are racist?

Same circumstances with most Jewish Americans. Ask them should we build a wall, tighten immigration regulations, engage in mass deportations of illegal immigrants or have country specific immigration bans in the US. The majority will say no. Ask them should Israel (which itself has major walls) allow anyone in in that same sense that they suggest the US should, of course then their true colours show.

You're a hypocrite like most people. There's nothing wrong with standing up for your own culture and race and attacking those you believe are inferior, like YOU YOURSELF did by using that quote about Bihar, and Hyderbadi Indians. Sick of being criticised for valid and statistically backed generalisations by people who do it themselves in the very next comment.

Last edited:

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

"

Now I appreciate that you are quoting someone else to cover your ***, but by quoting it you're CLEARLY suggesting that some GROUPS of people from certain AREAS are not as upstanding as those from elsewhere. So it is ok for you to look at micro-groups within India and suggest they have a "bad lifestyle" and tarnish the brand, but it isn't ok for me to look at India, or Islam or Syria etc as a whole in a generalisation and make comments?

The reason generalisations are useful is that when talking politics you are largely talking about what would work as effective policy. Does the American immigration department for example have time or ability to look more closely at those from select Indian states you mentioned? Is it more effective if you're interested in merit-based immigration to specifically fill gaps in the American economy to vet every person globally individually, or use some heuristics and generalisation as is the case with those from countries like Haiti, Iran, Syria etc? It is simply inefficient to avoid generalisations when making political policy. You very blatantly yourself made it clear you believe there are GROUPS of people with a bad lifestyle so how the f*** can you be so hypocritical as to claim my generalisations are racist?

Same circumstances with most Jewish Americans. Ask them should we build a wall, tighten immigration regulations, engage in mass deportations of illegal immigrants or have country specific bans. The majority will say no. Ask them should Israel (which itself has major walls) allow anyone in in that same sense that they suggest the US should, of course then their true colours show.

You're a hypocrite like most people. There's nothing wrong with standing up for your own culture and race and attacking those you believe are inferior, like YOU YOURSELF did by using that quote about Bihar, and Hyderbadi Indians. Sick of being criticised for valid and statistically backed generalisations by people who do it themselves in the very next comment.

He is talking bs. I lived in India for 23 years and looks and life style doesn't change every 100 km like he suggested.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it true it's completely impossible to get laid or even a girlfriend in India? I have read that men have resorted to calling random phone numbers and just hoping a woman will pick up and talk to them.

There are a lot of desperate men for sure. But if you are decent looking and know how to talk, you can get women. Never heard of men calling random numbers. But I don't live there any more so who knows.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a completely wrong sense of understanding on arrange marriages.

Arrange marriages of Today's India are far superior than love marriages.(In terms of speed.)
Arrange marriage today is like love marriage on ftl hyperdrives.
Only likable candidates are given chance for consideration.

You are portraying an excessively rosy picture of arranged marriages. In villages, where a significant percentage of population resides, men and women still get married to whoever they are told to.

You claimed that Average height of young Indian men is between 5'8 and 5'11 and young women around 5'5. Can you show me reliable data supporting your claim?. From the data that I have seen, Indian men average around 5'5 and women around 5 feet.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
He is talking bs. I lived in India for 23 years and looks and life style doesn't change every 100 km like he suggested.

Bullshit.

There is striking difference in living of people in vidarbha,marathwada,paschim maharashtra,konkan,north mah,pune and mumbai.

This are the regions in same state with huge diversity and gdp equal to Belgium.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
You are portraying an excessively rosy picture of arranged marriages. In villages, where a significant percentage of population resides, men and women still get married to whoever they are told to.

You claimed that Average height of young Indian men is between 5'8 and 5'11 and young women around 5'5. Can you show me reliable data supporting your claim?. From the data that I have seen, Indian men average around 5'5 and women around 5 feet.

When evaluating the height trends of a country..
you have to strict in doing study.

When i provided my data on this site..
I have clearly said the height of young people.

I have totally disregarded height of people who were born before 1980.
Height of younger Indian male is true reflection of trends in height of Indian male.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

"

Same circumstances with most Jewish Americans. Ask them should we build a wall, tighten immigration regulations, engage in mass deportations of illegal immigrants or have country specific immigration bans in the US. The majority will say no. Ask them should Israel (which itself has major walls) allow anyone in in that same sense that they suggest the US should, of course then their true colours show.

I haven't critcised anyone.
I have no friends from bihar or hyderabad and i have never been to US.
So there is no point on criticizing anyone.

I have quoted words of one guy who commented in times of India article on immigration issue in US in past week which have been resolved by now.

There was a fight between guys on this subject.

I have always supported person with honest and down to earth views.

Last edited: