Hollywood Romance Expert And Feminist Aziz Ansari Alleged To Be A Violator Of Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
In before the cyber-chads dismiss her as "average".

She's above average but nothing amazing. Warm/cute looking at most. I've dated and get attention from more beautiful/sexy girls and she pales in comparison.

Ahhh Wolf gave her an above average, but still ... Cyber-Chad :D

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
She's above average but nothing amazing. Warm/cute looking at most. I've dated and get attention from more beautiful/sexy girls and she pales in comparison.

Rating is different and your feel of personal attraction is different.

Rating looks is similiar to like evaluating all candidates in one scale of psychometric analysis of candidates.

f***..we had entrance exam that was conducted in 20 different sessions,almost 98% questions were different in each session,still candidates were rated on single scale for results by doing that analysis.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kubrick was a boss!

Bringing up Kubrick is for pseudo-intellectuals. REAL intellectuals and people into cinema and art love Kubrick but they don't mention him. They also think Clockwork Orange is overrated and that Barry Lyndon is among his best.

He was a boss though.

blackg

Reaction score
Bringing up Kubrick is for pseudo-intellectuals. REAL intellectuals and people into cinema and art love Kubrick but they don't mention him. They also think Clockwork Orange is overrated and that Barry Lyndon is among his best.

He was a boss though.
"pseudo" is the correct word when talking about my intellect.
But the movie 2001 is an all-timer!

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
images.jpeg

India and Israel..<3

Indian opposition party getting rekt because of their appeasement policies.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Imagine if instead of investing so much time and money into this forum and related issues, we had had sex with dozens of women and were otherwise blue-pilling by going on ski trips and playing in a band? The cognitive tax of hairloss and other aesthetic impairments is monumental, as well as the other taxes.

I was just on the train from New Haven to Baltimore, and these two tall (maybe 6 feet?), white, beautiful, thin women in their 30s gone on at the New York stop. I listened to their conversation and I was full of envy of how easy their life is. Their priority at work seems to be to make power point presentations and to come up with buzzwords, "oh, let's remember to say that we have a dedicated team !" (I think that was a bullet point), they were concerned with a company's logo, for that they probably make ~$200,000/year, with benefits, where they're validated as being smart and taking initiative when really they're just in a position to reap the benefits' of others' work, she limited things by not inviting cousins.

One of them spent 1 hour or what seemed like it talking about her sushi preferences, she prefers eel to salmon, she likes sushi bites to be small, she avoids it on Sundays because the fish comes in on Mondays, she talked about which sushi restaurants are romantic, which are good even though you'd never expect them to be, etc. They also talked about wedding costs. One of them said that she's inviting 300 people to her wedding. The other one said that she wanted to keep her wedding to a cost of 30,000 or less, but it ended up costing over 100,000.

No fucks given about looksmaxing because she was already an 8+. She was talking about life-maxing.

Just reading about it makes me envious. I wonder how they landed those cushy jobs? Whether their families are rich?

A different world.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really hard to believe Aziz is having sex with anybody, even if he is forcing himself on people.

Let's be honest, a tall thirteen year old girl in good shape could kick his ***.

Have to say one thing for him though, he is a genius comedian! I don't know how
he can make up such bullshit like right a romance book.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

He was a boss though.

No, Kubrick does very well (for example) in the British Film Institute / Sight and Sound ranking of the best films, which is voted on by experts, the very top experts. Kubrick has 4 films in the top 100, including Clockwork Orange in 75th place:
http://www.bfi.org.uk/films-tv-people/sightandsoundpoll2012/directors

In general I'd also say that true intellectuals don't give a f***, they like what they like and don't bother being pretentious as an end in itself. That means appreciating both the fancy stuff and the genuinely good pop art. Tarantino, who knows more than anyone either of us know, includes both great films and awful films among his year's favorites, every year.

Don't try and be the food critic that claims to only eats in 3-michelin restaurants -- nobody with a clue will take you seriously. There's actually plenty of great, outstanding food in intermediate-price restaurants.

William Shakespeare, which all good snobs read from beginning to end, made the blockbusters of his day. The Greek classics were their equivalent of Star Wars.

But regardless, perhaps you think you know more than Richard Linklater? Here's his ten greatest movies ever:
  1. Some Came Running (Minnelli)
  2. Pickpocket (Bresson)
  3. 2001: A Space Odyssey (Kubrick)
  4. GoodFellas (Scorsese)
  5. La Maman et la putain (Eustache)
  6. Los Olvidados (Buñuel)
  7. In a Year with Thirteen Moons (Fassbinder)
  8. Citizen Kane (Welles)
  9. Fanny and Alexander (Bergman)
  10. Carmen Jones (Preminger)

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Yes, I will take a blatant racist attack on my community or ethnicity as an attack on my identity because I cannot change my race and to call people of my race as 'shitskins' or 'street shitters' is deeply offensive. It is like saying that a black man should not take offense to the 'n word'. To think that somehow I am above such racist attacks because they are not personally directed at me is not a very intelligent argument.

And I often see alt-right white individuals hide their racism behind 'statistics behind a particular group'. If that were the case, let us ban all white men from owning a gun in america because most mass murders are done by white men.

I think a bindi and ear rings look great on indian women. I am an Indian living in the united states for the past 5 years. I went to college here and work here now. I love white people (most of them) but I do not think that Indians should change their ethnic wear because white people do not consider it as attractive.

and please know something pJ, at most you will be a second class citizen in a society dominated by white supremacists like Jean. so acting as an apologist for their racism will not do you any good.
Exactly! Well said, mate. To act as an apologist is to give tacit support.

blackg

Reaction score
In general I'd also say that true intellectuals don't give a f***, they like what they like and don't bother being pretentious as an end in itself.
There is nothing more annoying then an insecure, dictatorial snob.
These folks really know how to clear a table at a dinner party.

The first rule in appreciating art;
There are no rules!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

There are no rules!

One thing that amuses me is that blind wine tasting.

In that context, where the tasters don't know what the answer is supposed to be in advance, there isn't a lot of difference between $30 wines and $300 wines. So if a wine is described as tasting like "Great structure, with sage, raspberry ganache and chocolate, Asian spices, underbrush and lavender fl avors and aromas, it surprises with spicy earth, sweaty fruit and bread, supported by green apple, fig paste, blackberry and spring flowers." -- that's bullshit. So given that, just drive to Rutherglen, Victoria for the weekend, have fun, and don't be a snob.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

There are no rules!

I literally said myself that legitimate cinema buffs appreciate Kubrick, they just don’t tend to go to him first when mentioning their favourite director as every has heard it before from the typical 15 year old who is just getting into film and kubrick aside from Lynch and Scorsese is typically the only major art cinema director they are aware of. Never said anything negative about Kubrick and was referring to others, not myself. I’ve had this same conversation be brought and joked about by others with greater film awareness than afro in real life and read it online a million times too, I didn’t make this up out of nowhere.

Clearly slight tongue in cheek too but Afro decided to ignore. Simply looking to attack because of his own insecurity and lack of film knowledge without actually reading or interpreting what I said non-autistically or accurately.

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, Kubrick does very well (for example) in the British Film Institute / Sight and Sound ranking of the best films, which is voted on by experts, the very top experts. Kubrick has 4 films in the top 100, including Clockwork Orange in 75th place:
http://www.bfi.org.uk/films-tv-people/sightandsoundpoll2012/directors

In general I'd also say that true intellectuals don't give a f***, they like what they like and don't bother being pretentious as an end in itself. That means appreciating both the fancy stuff and the genuinely good pop art. Tarantino, who knows more than anyone either of us know, includes both great films and awful films among his year's favorites, every year.

Don't try and be the food critic that claims to only eats in 3-michelin restaurants -- nobody with a clue will take you seriously. There's actually plenty of great, outstanding food in intermediate-price restaurants.

William Shakespeare, which all good snobs read from beginning to end, made the blockbusters of his day. The Greek classics were their equivalent of Star Wars.

But regardless, perhaps you think you know more than Richard Linklater? Here's his ten greatest movies ever:
  1. Some Came Running (Minnelli)
  2. Pickpocket (Bresson)
  3. 2001: A Space Odyssey (Kubrick)
  4. GoodFellas (Scorsese)
  5. La Maman et la putain (Eustache)
  6. Los Olvidados (Buñuel)
  7. In a Year with Thirteen Moons (Fassbinder)
  8. Citizen Kane (Welles)
  9. Fanny and Alexander (Bergman)
  10. Carmen Jones (Preminger)

Referring to the b movies/camp/grindhouse/trash cinema on Tarantino’s lists as “awful movies” is either poor use of the word, lack of understanding of genre or simplistic understand what constitutes quality. Sounds far less openminded than anything I said however.

blackg

Reaction score
I literally said myself that legitimate cinema buffs appreciate Kubrick, they just don’t tend to go to him first when mentioning their favourite director as every has heard it before from the typical 15 year old who is just getting into film and kubrick aside from Lynch and Scorsese is typically the only major art cinema director they are aware of. Never said anything negative about Kubrick and was referring to others, not myself. I’ve had this same conversation be brought and joked about by others with greater film awareness than afro in real life and read it online a million times too, I didn’t make this up out of nowhere.

Clearly slight tongue in cheek too but Afro decided to ignore. Simply looking to attack because of his own insecurity and lack of film knowledge without actually reading or interpreting what I said non-autistically or accurately.
You try too hard to sound cultured.

blackg

Reaction score
It's really hard to believe Aziz is having sex with anybody, even if he is forcing himself on people.

Let's be honest, a tall thirteen year old girl in good shape could kick his ***.

Have to say one thing for him though, he is a genius comedian! I don't know how
he can make up such bullshit like right a romance book.
Those eyes of his are sexy, though.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I will take a blatant racist attack on my community or ethnicity as an attack on my identity because I cannot change my race and to call people of my race as 'shitskins' or 'street shitters' is deeply offensive.

What a terrible argument.There is a difference between racism and making a simple and honest observation. Many Indians sh*t on streets. One only needs to take a train out of Delhi in morning to observe this simple fact. This may give some non-Indians false impression that all Indians find street shitting perfectly acceptable. This impression may itself be incorrect but it's not necessarily caused by some deep-seated racism. One may develop this impression due to genuine lack of understanding of Indian society. It's not always obvious whether a comment was made out of genuine lack of understanding or racism. However, I always assume innocence unless there is some evidence to prove that a persons actions are motivated by racism. Intentions matter a lot to me.

It is like saying that a black man should not take offense to the 'n word'. To think that somehow I am above such racist attacks because they are not personally directed at me is not a very intelligent argument.

Really bad example. "N" word in the US is explicitly used to insult blacks and is considered deeply offensive. However, Indians back home use the word "Negro" all the time to describe Africans. If you grew up in India you would know this. They don't use this word to insult Africans. They just mistakenly think that it's perfectly fine to describe them with the word. You can call Indians ignorant but not racist. Again, intentions matter.

Also, in today's environment it's considered racist by many to say that the rate of crime in African American community is significantly higher than whites. But I don' think it's racist to say that. It's simple observation of facts. These facts may well be used by racists to insult African Americans, but that doesn't mean everyone who observes this fact is a racist.

And I often see alt-right white individuals hide their racism behind 'statistics behind a particular group'. If that were the case, let us ban all white men from owning a gun in america because most mass murders are done by white men.

You just stated that most mass murders are done by white men. See, I wouldn't call you racist for making this observation . Your assessment may itself be correct or incorrect but it doesn't mean you made it due to racist reasons. You are merely stating what you see as a fact.

and please know something pJ, at most you will be a second class citizen in a society dominated by white supremacists. so acting as an apologist for their racism will not do you any good.

I am not sure why you think I am an apologist for white supremacists. It appears you have made some unwarranted assumptions about me after reading a couple of posts. I will advise you to learn more about an individual before making such assumptions. I admit I do think western culture is better at various things than Indian. But I also think there are certain things that Indians are better at. For example, I like certain sects of Hinduism far more than Christianity. I think the ethical framework one can derive from Hindu epics such as Mahabharata is VASTLY superior to anything that western religions have to offer. I also appreciate the family values that many Indians possess. I also think that Indian food is the best.

Last edited: