Histogen Phase 3 Started In Mexico A

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway I’ve combed through the studies and have acquired the substances to mimic their study so imma be doing that soon. Yes, I realise there will be differences in preparation of the growth factors. The risk of acquiring anaemia is there. Doing it anyway.
are you talking of culturing cells under embryonic-like conditions? or just buying the purified factors one by one?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
are you talking of culturing cells under embryonic-like conditions? or just buying the purified factors one by one?
I have no way of culturing cells in this fashion and sat around thinking about it for ages until I just decided the closest and easiest option was to buy the growth factors used.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no way of culturing cells in this fashion and sat around thinking about it for ages until I just decided the closest and easiest option was to buy the growth factors used.
sounds interesting, maybe it's possible to pull off a home made version of histogen. I've checked their US8535913B2 patent and the list of factors is astounding, easily thousand of dollars in individual purchases, discouraging at first glance.
I wish you success

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know speculating gives the impression the hair loss industry is more lively but, truth is nobody knows what's more reliable.

I only fear there could ages ahead until these treatments actually reach market approval (some people have been waiting for the cure for 20 years now). Just the idea that guys could be debating over speculations for many more years to come is saddening.

The only truth: the further you get from this forum, the happier you are. This forum is just a reminder of how depressing the hair loss industry is today, and how helpless you are if you hope for a near future treatment.

All that proves is that FT is just as wrong as you. Lol if you are pinning your hopes on either of these companies.

I must agree though, the guy behind FT does not know either. He is displaying early dates so as to keep his readers excited and optimistic about the future of hair loss industry.

EDIT: Sorry if I am stating the obvious here

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score

Lazily asking what are the growth factors used on that one?

Joseph@FT

My Regimen
Reaction score
I must agree though, the guy behind FT does not know either. He is displaying early dates so as to keep his readers excited and optimistic about the future of hair loss industry.

LOL which date seemed early? The dates listed are conservative if anything. I've seen people on this forum and other sites imply that Tsuji is coming in 2020/2021 that had almost no chance hence my date chart lists 2024 as a proposal. And yes, obviously no one knows when these treatments will actually come out that's why the chart says estimated, LOL.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL which date seemed early? The dates listed are conservative if anything. I've seen people on this forum and other sites imply that Tsuji is coming in 2020/2021 that had almost no chance hence my date chart lists 2024 as a proposal. And yes, obviously no one knows when these treatments will actually come out that's why the chart says estimated, LOL.

Bets are open. 2025 is my guess.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 141509

You know commercialization can go quick in Japan with their policies.

And lol if you still believe anything coming from Histogen. How long ago has that study been done now? 10+ years?

That chart is so wrong.

If Replicel was phase 3, it would already have had a market release. Even the phase 2b is BS.

Also that the fact that Replicel aims for commercial release in 2023 for all of their products.

And tsuji in 2025.... oh dear right. it took them 7 years just to establish a supply chain. And they aren't even at phase 1, or even at proof of concept in humans which is required for japanese phase 3 market release.

Even the Tissuse is aiming to release and approve their own human on chip technology to approve future treatments to "short cut" their own treatments.

Just don't use FT as a source for anything than jokes

dm900

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It has nearly been 5 years since hellouser interviewed them... dear God.... I've always tried to stay hopeful because of "science" but at this point i'm really not sure anything is going to happen. Never really check this forum anymore...

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing is going to come out anytime soon. Labs can't justify the investment it would take vs trying to work on cancer research. Our best bet is to figure out what cancer drugs are out there with side effect of hair regrowth.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm talking about drugs that attack cancer directly. Drugs that inhibit androgens to indirectly attack androgen-dependent cancers are obviously our first line of defense.

I should have been more specific but you get the point.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's encouraging and welcome in a time where news are pretty much all about Corona pandemic.

Q2 ends in June unless it's their fiscal year Q2. Best case scenario not before Q3 and they will be late because of covid-19 and anyone is late anyway. Wake me up when they have published results sometimes in late 2021/early 2022.