Histogen Phase 3 Started In Mexico A

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am going to be very quick about Histogen. I DO NOT GIVE A sh*t TO THIS SCAM.
Thank you very much.

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The lightning is good but the second pic is a little comb over so i m not sure how effective this really is.

Also it is very odd for follicle thought to say hey a super treatment for men is comming arround here i show you a pic of a woman. I really doubt that follicle thought is an independent source.

This is a pretty good satire of how people act here.

Anyways, Follicle thought takes kickbacks from things he advertises.

Either way the source is actually this journal:
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...me-hair-regrowth-histogen-20180712-story.html

JimmyB

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last I read, they were going to significantly increase dosage for commercialization. Hopefully that helps, though I wrote this off as a joke years ago. I'd go to Mexico if there's any hope it would help maintain until something better is out.

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Histogen legit had the best results/ photos so far of any treatment. Just check the old posts from @hellouser.

I did not expect to hear anything from them anymore, I had just been too long (just look at histogeninc.com , webpages were like this in 1998)

Great find @cocona
Good to see you're back!

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've said this before but I think it needs to be reiterated (because I never really got forum culture anyway).

The majority of pictures I've seen from histogen have been cases of reversing temple recession in women, and I think this is a bit more significant than people realise. From anecdote and mass media it's plain to see that women actually suffer from hairloss more than men, but men suffer from balding much more commonly than women. This is because women are much more likely to pull on their follices by wearing their hair in tight styles such as dreadlocks, and ponytails. Ultimately this leads to traction alopecia, where physical damage scars the follicles so they'll never return. It's actually a much faster process than male pattern baldness because there is no miniaturisation.

In any case if histogen really is return these follicles to women, then the most likely explanation is that the hairs are entirely new hairs, and so should also work in men. But the catch is the new hairs will probably still be susceptible DHT and so we will probably still need to take anti-androgens.

But in the end the conclusion is positive. The old statistic is that less than 10% of Male Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers seek treatment, and that doesn't really give confidence to researchers out for money, female cosmetics on the other hand is a life-long trillion dollar industry. Not only will just about every woman whose lost hair to the tight pony tail want one, but so will women who just want thicker hair. There are women who take minoxidil just for added density, but they hate the body hair that comes with it. If histogen does create new hairs than it will crack the minoxidil 10% barrier, with the added bonus of not requiring daily application. As sales rise so will interest in the industry, even if we aren't the focus.

You could start duta tomorrow wrecked your hairline, get it back on histogen and then just stay on duta with a fullhead of hair unless Shiseido comes through.

My only concern is I remember there being some misunderstandings concerning the length of their patent. Apart from that I'm so happy they're back in the game and actually getting a move on, I had given up on them 8 months ago.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
CtiRIwtVIAQE93g.jpg

Male pic

I think that Histogen will work to reverse thinning hair but not on slick bald areas, total god send of a treatment for early Norwoods.

Every picture I have seen, this has been the case - can they hurry up and release the treatment?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There seems to be some thickening but the huge combover is the real difference

Also worth mentioning the difference in angle is remarkable amaterusish

These guys are always trying to fool us with the pics

Hate that

Last edited:

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It cannot regrow new hairs in men it just reverses miniaturisation. So if you still have tiny hairs growing you may be in luck! However maybe this and topical zinc Thylium would be effective as a combo.

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score

Hate that

Got to disagree with you here, looks like the Euphrates and the Tigris filled in a little in the after picture.

JimmyB

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hate that

They clearly dyed his hair as well.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
As soon as someone pulls ANY kind of tricks with their results pictures, you know their sh*t is piss-poor at best, and does absolutely nothing at worst.

Just think about it. If you had serious, legitimate results, you would take the best picture possible to show clear as day results. Wouldn't need combovers, camera or lighting tricks. If the picture isn't absolutely indisputable, the product is usually bullshit. Move on.

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As soon as someone pulls ANY kind of tricks with their results pictures, you know their sh*t is piss-poor at best, and does absolutely nothing at worst.

Just think about it. If you had serious, legitimate results, you would take the best picture possible to show clear as day results. Wouldn't need combovers, camera or lighting tricks. If the picture isn't absolutely indisputable, the product is usually bullshit. Move on.

Maybe the pictures were taken by a 70 years old receptionist from histogene who didn't knew it better :D
I mean that happens sometimes like in the sitri presentation from brotzu

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes true guys, I have been pessimistic my self about histogram however, just think how useful this can be if it stops the progression of hairloss or slows it down considerably. It's not a miracle drug by any means but you all have to admit it would be pretty bad *** to have a treatment you get once or twice a year or whatever and keep your hair. Kind of like a vaccine that you have to renew.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
And I'm willing to bet this treatment has similar results to replace, just different technology.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any concrete news from Histogen? I remember some of you emailed back and forth with Gail Naughton.

Thanks

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pleased that the ladies on this forum might have something to look forward to in 2020. Guys nothing to see here!
Absolutely, male andropecia seems to get much more attention than female one - but I suspect it can have a larger impact on females