Histogen Phase 3 Started In Mexico A

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“A late-stage or Phase 3 trial for men has begun in Mexico, Naughton said. Anticipating success, the company is looking toward commercialization.”

“We’re in very late-stage negotiations with some huge retail partners,” Naughton said. A deal should be concluded in the next few months, she said.”

http://www.folliclethought.com/histogen-begins-late-stage-trial-in-mexico/

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...me-hair-regrowth-histogen-20180712-story.html

Also pics:

histogensandiego.jpg

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean that's good, the more the better but why post such a sketchy pic with no scientific value?

Also why in Mexico?

Why no real scientific data like Cassiopea just did with Breezula?

Whatever, hopefully it does something.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Phase 3 can take many years. P3074, which has already concluded phase 3, need 2 years to commercialize, aka 2020. This.... well ....

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pleased that the ladies on this forum might have something to look forward to in 2020. Guys nothing to see here!
Did you even read the links?
“A late-stage or Phase 3 trial for men has begun in Mexico, Naughton said. Anticipating success, the company is looking toward commercialization.”
This is for the men's trial

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Histogen legit had the best results/ photos so far of any treatment. Just check the old posts from @hellouser.

I did not expect to hear anything from them anymore, I had just been too long (just look at histogeninc.com , webpages were like this in 1998)

Great find @cocona

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Histogen legit had the best results/ photos so far of any treatment. Just check the old posts from @hellouser.

I did not expect to hear anything from them anymore, I had just been too long (just look at histogeninc.com , webpages were like this in 1998)

Great find @cocona

Well, literally, they are DEAD DEAD DEAD.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you even read the links?

This is for the men's trial
You probably need to go back a few years to see the disappointing results for men they have posted so far. Works better for women. Back in 2008 when the hype was at its extreme we were expecting a 2010 release so don't get your hopes up for anything soon!

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ridiculous, at that point i think they realized their stuff doesn't work and are just pushing it to get back on investment.
that picture is an absolute joke, even the worst sneak oil salesman has the decency to show some visible growth.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ridiculous, at that point i think they realized their stuff doesn't work and are just pushing it to get back on investment.
that picture is an absolute joke, even the worst sneak oil salesman has the decency to show some visible growth.

If they say, release early 2019 then well, worth a hope. BUT, 2020, fck it, stop selling false hope for the miserable baldies.