Histogen Phase 3 Started In Mexico A

ChoiGodTsuji

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you mean deceptive?
Errrrm... Excuse me, English isn't my 1st lang and i've fallen into what's called a "false friend". In Spanish "desilusionante" it's "disappointing", I thought that the correct word was "delusional" lol

I mean't that these two images are disappointing, and deceptive yeah.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I missing something? The final results will come close to end of year (where the actual data/growth photos will be shown). This was just a snip (yes probably a poor photo but still). This is supposed to be released within a year from now, why is everyone bitching?

People fall for Brotzu but they won't give this a chance? Yikes...

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A woman, with pushed back hair in the before pic, and dyed her hair for the after pic

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A woman, with pushed back hair in the before pic, and dyed her hair for the after pic

hsc-subject009-1yrs.jpg

There. Happy?

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that's not regeneration of follicles, it's close enough for me. When can I book my trip to Mexico?
The pessimism flowing through my veins says later than they think. So I would guess Winter 2019.

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're clearly new to this and haven't been arround long enough, those photo are being used with the same text since 2012. Nothing came out after no new data no new studies just gathering money using this finasterid worthy gains. You can literally send an email and present yourself as a potential investor they will send you some bullshit data with these photos in hopes of taking your money. That's how desperate they are

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're clearly new to this and haven't been arround long enough, those photo are being used with the same text since 2012. Nothing came out after no new data no new studies just gathering money using this finasterid worthy gains. You can literally send an email and present yourself as a potential investor they will send you some bullshit data with these photos in hopes of taking your money. That's how desperate they are

Can I see proof that you've emailed them and have gotten that generic response?

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think they are doing this in Mexico? that's already a big red flag.

Also that pic is older than the design of their website, it's been there forever.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think they are doing this in Mexico? that's already a big red flag.

Also that pic is older than the design of their website, it's been there forever.
It's cheaper. They're based in San Diego. They can release their product quicker because of less regulation- They make their money back faster?

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
my cousin managed to get this done in mexico during the trial, pics:

before: View attachment 93620

after:
View attachment 93621

(I apologize for different lighting, he only sent me those 2 pics)

The lightning is good but the second pic is a little comb over so i m not sure how effective this really is.

Also it is very odd for follicle thought to say hey a super treatment for men is comming arround here i show you a pic of a woman. I really doubt that follicle thought is an independent source.