Histogen Interview: Hsc Clinical Trials Update

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ignore what That Guy says - everyone else does. The rest of us aren't afraid of the world.

Lol, sure they do.

You take the cake for craziest motherfucker here. I never once spoke to you before you suddenly lost your sh*t over my pointing out that old age sucks back when.

What do you expect from an old guy who's followed these forums for 17 years and isn't even receeding, though?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
U so mad lol

Sorry you're so frequently wrong. Say, have a link to that Histogen-in-phase-III claim you made? I know I've asked for it a couple times - maybe I missed where you posted it?

You won't recieve it because I didn't say they were in phase 3, I said Histogen and RepliCel are in their final trial phases. Histogen is entering phase 3 and Shiseido can release after phase 2, which they're in the middle of this. I.e., the last trial phases.

You're emotionally invested in Follica being out first, yet there's no results and the company hasn't started phase 3 not even according to someone's wife.

But don't let that get in the way of you looking like a tool. Go back to reading messages from God in your alphabet soup.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Ahhhh.... Americans......."

thats not an American thing- he's Canadian

I'm American and female and I would travel alone to Mexico without any fear while taking proper precautions to get my hair.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats not an American thing- he's Canadian

I'm American and female and I would travel alone to Mexico without any fear while taking proper precautions to get my hair.

You seriously need to be careful then as a female. Mexico may be on the up in terms of safety but it is not like going to Detroit or Baltimore. There is rampant government corruption and drug violence.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seriously need to be careful then as a female. Mexico may be on the up in terms of safety but it is not like going to Detroit or Baltimore. There is rampant government corruption and drug violence.

My Father lives in Central America..I am not concerned. But thanks.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
FFS some of you are ridiculous and make it sound like its a hell on earth anarchist society. Ive been there a few times. All you do is stay in the tourist attraction areas and affluent parts. Healthcare/cosmetic surgery is big in Mexico because of the low price.
I remember Gail mentioning that they will also market it for foreigners so I wouldnt be surprised if you could visit some of the many border towns that are well known destinations for healthcare and dental work. Its not like you need to stay long at all anyway. You just go in, sit down, and get injections. Just like botox but just a lot more injecting.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, that'll be my last shitpost
meme final fantasy.jpg

MoreHairpls

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only new info I could find was from the video presentation linked a few pages back, where the lady says they are in phase 3. Does anyone know anything else new about the status of histogen? It would be amazing if it was available sometime this year. Since some people didn't read the post about it, or are unable to watch the video part described for some reason, here it is again:

Skip to about 1 hour and 3 minutes.

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
Educate yourself. :)
Sorry to stay offtopic here, but educate myself on what? I try to get an idea of what level of male appearance pressure there is in various areas and what features are valued. I conclude certain things to generally be more the case in one area than another, this is then called a "disgusting opinion". I ask the person to elaborate, and am then told to "educate myself" by you. Could you guys be more vague? The only thing I feel I understand is that I am blamed for generalizing women like that, but maybe even that part is interpreted incorrectly by me.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
The only new info I could find was from the video presentation linked a few pages back, where the lady says they are in phase 3. Does anyone know anything else new about the status of histogen? It would be amazing if it was available sometime this year. Since some people didn't read the post about it, or are unable to watch the video part described for some reason, here it is again:

Skip to about 1 hour and 3 minutes.
Its only been a month since that video. Not going to be anymore news in that short amount of time. They said that the earliest release would be in Mexico in late 2017 or 2018 but at this point I'm pretty sure at this point its gonna be sometime in 2018. Next would be Japan.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
What about China? They have a partner in China If I'm not making a mistake.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're not planning a Japan release anytime soon, next trials will be in China and the US

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally got a response from Gail, phase 3 is now gonna start in May/June. She also said I can email her in April for an update.

Looks like it's gonna be a late 2018 release

tumblr_mblzwuyQbu1qfx17i.gif

Furthermore, you should post the email and tag occulus in it.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So they AREN'T in Phase III yet, even though you claimed they were, and you think you're right? LOL

Total nutter.

BTW, I'll bet you my moniker they don't start the trail by May. Why not take the bet? If you're certain, it's a sure thing, right?

Lol stfu

No you know what I'll bet you, May/June will roll around, trials will start and you will move your goalposts to betting monikers that it won't be out next year. Then when next year comes, your geriatric *** will be scrambling for the first plane to Mexico. So where's those Follica results?

A total nutter is a guy whose maintained for 17 years, is convinced nothing better will come out, so he's spent 17 years reading about it everyday. You don't need a hairloss cure, you need a therapist.

Anyway, don't waste your time responding as I won't even see it.