Histogen Interview: Hsc Clinical Trials Update

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their trials were done on both men and women and I can't find anything saying it's female only...

yeah i never read that i think they just run separate trials maybe he's confused.

mustafasoud

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the chance of getting this treatment on the other side of the planet i live in egypt in africa i feel if those treatmens ever come out it won't reach us here ;D
I wish i'm wrong

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure he does - That Guy and some dude's wife said so. 2018 here we come lol.

BTW, Histogen now says it's preparing to go public.

What? Is 2017 actually going to be a possibility now?

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's possible

on the video I posted on page 6 Mark Hubka's wife says they are in phase 3, but I'm not getting my hopes up until I hear it from Gail.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's possible

on the video I posted on page 6 Mark Hubka's wife says they are in phase 3, but I'm not getting my hopes up until I hear it from Gail.

That pretty much guarantees that Phase III trial started last year and it COULD roll out this year. Probably not... but once they do go commercial... holy macro, they're going to make so much cash.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That pretty much guarantees that Phase III trial started last year and it COULD roll out this year. Probably not... but once they do go commercial... holy macro, they're going to make so much cash.

If they have indeed started I imagine it won't be long after the trial wraps up before it's approved and rolled out. It doesn't require any additional equipment and minimal additional training for hair transplant doctors to administer. This would also bring a lot more medical tourism to Mexico.

I'm scared to get my hopes up still

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And if it does, it will be in Mexico, where you'll have a 60/40 chance of getting shot, kidnapped, have your organs harvested or decapitated and hung upside down from a bridge along the way

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And if it does, it will be in Mexico, where you'll have a 60/40 chance of getting shot, kidnapped, have your organs harvested or decapitated and hung upside down from a bridge along the way

I'll roll the dice

I'm half native and the last time I was in Mexico a decent amount of people thought I was Mexican so I might be safe

I'm nowhere near bald - I have zero temple recession and a full hair line. I do have diffuse loss, but as long as my hair is a medium length, you wouldn't know it unless I told you - all thanks to getting on the Big Three within a month of noticing my loss. That's why I'm not desperate, unlike you with you thousand+ post count in six months and inevitable hair transplant.

So where's that link about Histogen's Phase III trial being underway? Still waiting for that.

PS. You have more than one account on the board, don't you? Or is it just a coincidence "mpanju" dislikes any post that contradicts you? lol

for the love of god just stop

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

LOL your watching too much TV i know people who go to Mexico and Central American all the time

you just have to do things a certain way.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
This product has to eventually come out. The data clearly shows it has a positive effect on Androgenetic Alopecia.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL your watching too much TV i know people who go to Mexico and Central American all the time

you just have to do things a certain way.

Not really, I know people born and raised in Mexico

hey_what

Reaction score
yeah i never read that i think they just run separate trials maybe he's confused.

Per interview with Admin, Gail mentioned that they were raising money to come up with IPO and also for starting separate phase I trial on women only. Not sure they every started trail.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If
If so we should jump on the IPO when it happens

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

I was thinking that since the 21st Century Cures Act has passed some of these treatments that have already completed a phase 2 study might be able to come to market.

Remember that the 21st Century Cures Act allows new medicines to come to market after phase 2 if there's an "unmet need" for the medical condition the treatment is for.

Has Histogen completed a phase 2 study?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What areas? I'm going to mexico next month.

The Mexicans I know come from Central Mexico as far as I know, but they've all told me that unless you're a native to Mexico, you shouldn't go and that it's a myth that the cartels are only in particular areas. One dude owns a restaurant I frequent and he always ends his stories about back home with "but I wouldn't go there now" lol

Which I believe, looking at crime maps and you may have heard about the nightclub shooting in Playa del Carmen. My mom's former boss owns a house down there, and it's one of the biggest tourist destinations in Mexico.

Foreigners seem to believe they're safe, but I have yet to meet a Mexican who agrees

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
The Mexicans I know come from Central Mexico as far as I know, but they've all told me that unless you're a native to Mexico, you shouldn't go and that it's a myth that the cartels are only in particular areas. One dude owns a restaurant I frequent and he always ends his stories about back home with "but I wouldn't go there now" lol

Which I believe, looking at crime maps and you may have heard about the nightclub shooting in Playa del Carmen. My mom's former boss owns a house down there, and it's one of the biggest tourist destinations in Mexico.

Foreigners seem to believe they're safe, but I have yet to meet a Mexican who agrees

I'm going to central mexico actually, though I've had many natives express the areas we are going are safe, crime statistics look decent but not ideal.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to central mexico actually, though I've had many natives express the areas we are going are safe, crime statistics look decent but not ideal.

Just don't get shot, man. Hair regeneration is near, but corpse regeneration is still 5 years away.

And you can't enjoy having hair if you're dead