Histogen Interview: Hsc Clinical Trials Update

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone of you ever tried follistatin topically it unblock stem cell peroliferation as said by histogen and bodybuilders use it.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

at about an hour and 3 minutes in there is some talk about histogen and Mark Hubka's (director of clinical affairs at histogen) wife says they are in phase 3.

I sent an email to Gail last week and asked if they have indeed begun phase 3 in Mexico but I have not gotten a reply. I'm not sure if I will, but if I do I will post it.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score

at about an hour and 3 minutes in there is some talk about histogen and Mark Hubka's (director of clinical affairs at histogen) wife says they are in phase 3.

I sent an email to Gail last week and asked if they have indeed begun phase 3 in Mexico but I have not gotten a reply. I'm not sure if I will, but if I do I will post it.
Nice find, I was wondering if they were going to mention anything regarding Histogen at this conference.

Histogen said they preferred if the @Admin reached out to them in an official capacity in the future (not sure if you mentioned you were a member of this forum).

And of course his wife has to say that male pattern baldness isn't a big deal - we get sh*t on even by the people trying to cure us lol unreal.

Of course if she was in her prime and losing her hair she'd have a different opinion. Nevertheless I appreciate her work on Histogen. Hopefully they've really initiated a Phase 3 and she isn't "massaging" the true status of things. I'd feel better if we heard something official about the Phase 3.

@hellouser , @That Guy - figured you guys might want to see this.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice find, I was wondering if they were going to mention anything regarding Histogen at this conference.

Histogen said they preferred if the @Admin reached out to them in an official capacity in the future (not sure if you mentioned you were a member of this forum).

And of course his wife has to say that male pattern baldness isn't a big deal - we get sh*t on even by the people trying to cure us lol unreal.

Of course if she was in her prime and losing her hair she'd have a different opinion. Nevertheless I appreciate her work on Histogen. Hopefully they've really initiated a Phase 3 and she isn't "massaging" the true status of things. I'd feel better if we heard something official about the Phase 3.

@hellouser , @That Guy - figured you guys might want to see this.

not sure how often @Admin looks at his tags, but I'd love it if we got proactive again in setting up follow ups with the companies he's talked to... otherwise more people are going to take matters into their own hands, and reach out themselves like in the past!

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
not sure how often @Admin looks at his tags, but I'd love it if we got proactive again in setting up follow ups with the companies he's talked to... otherwise more people are going to take matters into their own hands, and reach out themselves like in the past!
Agreed, but you can't expect these companies to give us updates so often (although a lot of people will).

I think we're lucky if we hear from them once a year.

On another note I've been surfing the Mexican FDA equivalents website the past 20 minutes - http://www.cofepris.gob.mx/ - trying to find any bread crumbs about Histogen but I don't speak Spanish and browser translation tools only go so far.

When I have more energy I'll keep looking, also might try to find a Mexican hair loss forum - presumably they'd be more on top of current events down there.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a little confused about her speech about the little girl with Alopecia.

Histogen does not work on Areata...why did she tell that story?

Im glad to hear about phase 3 though.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Agreed, but you can't expect these companies to give us updates so often (although a lot of people will).

On another note I've been surfing the Mexican FDA equivalents website the past 20 minutes - http://www.cofepris.gob.mx/ - trying to find any bread crumbs about Histogen but I don't speak Spanish and browser translation tools only go so far.

When I have more energy I'll keep looking, also might try to find a Mexican hair loss forum - presumably they'd be more on top of current events down there.

Yeah but considering histogen jested about setting up a follow up, I don't think it's too insensitive that follow through on that. I know what you're saying though... obviously teams like tsuji can't be at our beckon call.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a little confused about her speech about the little girl with Alopecia.

Histogen does not work on Areata...why did she tell that story?

Im glad to hear about phase 3 though.

that part really confused me too, but the talk about cancer patients made sense. I remember reading somewhere that they plan to someday try this on people who are suffering from cancer.

@Admin can you please please please contact Gail!? I really wanna hear it from Gail herself that trials have started in Mexico before I get my hopes up.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Admin please contact histogen
we just want to know whether they have started any phase 3 trial in mexico as expected or they are just delaying as usual.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score

This is the COFEPRIS clinical trial registry http://www.cofepris.gob.mx/AS/Pagin...stro-Nacional-de-Ensayos-Clínicos-(RNEC).aspx

I only found a clinical trial for sexual side effects concerning dutasteride in the public registry, nothing concerning histogen, but I don't know if they keep some private or even update at all

Pauly198

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, guys I'm a long time lurker on this forum and I finally decided to make an account. Anyways, somebody contacted HSC on another forum yesterday and said this: "Spoke to someone at Histogen and it won't be available to earliest 2019. She said they are still doing phase trials."

It would be great if we got a second interview with them.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Waiting for Histogen..

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

and it won't be available to earliest 2019.

Make that like 2020-2021.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, guys I'm a long time lurker on this forum and I finally decided to make an account. Anyways, somebody contacted HSC on another forum yesterday and said this: "Spoke to someone at Histogen and it won't be available to earliest 2019. She said they are still doing phase trials."

Who the hell runs these crappy companies? Do they have no sense of urgency? I mean, surely they do their due diligence and know that there are now two hair multiplication companies aiming for 2017-18 clinical trial date, one of which aiming for a 2020 release. Any successful hair multiplication company would completely render Histogen useless. You'd think they'd have had their 'oh sh*t' moment by now.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

the forum is TBT
and here's the link, look at the last post by mrclean.
https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threads/1559-About-Histogen’s-Hair-Stimulating-Complex/page2

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
> 2017
> still thinking histogen is ever happening

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, they've nothing to worry about, really. If there's one thing a company in the hair loss industry can count on it's that the competition will always have twice the delay.

But anyway, about that fuckload of treatments to tide us over until 2025: You guys were saying ... ?

Last edited:

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
What are the chances of them having a revolutionary product on their hands and just keep wasting their time doing nothing to commercialize it?

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's ridiculous how these companies say "next year" like normal people say "tomorrow" at work.

That being said they probably aren't too worried about hair cloning aka Tsuji because their product will still be relevant for people before they lose their hair to the point where they would require Tsuji's treatment nevermind the fact Tsuji's treatment will only be available in Japan.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Spoke to someone at Histogen" - I will wait for official information.
yea yea
that was how brotzu hype was started " spoke to a rep..... at fidia" and they are now completely devastated here.
we should learn from the past and adapt ourselves.
an official statement is needed from histogen now