Histogen Interview: Hsc Clinical Trials Update

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken sammumed is supposed to enter phase 3 same with follica. It looks like replicel may be the first new treatment available to the public
If Replicel is coming out first, we should buy shares in it. Might as well make some money off our predicament.

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
^
I wouldn't buy shares until you know its definitely coming out. probably still only 50/50

br1

Reaction score
upload_2017-1-26_9-59-15.png

Went up from $0.10 to $1.54 in 6 mo.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean by great, its all well and good being optimistic but this seems a bit premature.

The data and pictures from Histogen... have you seen it?

Replicels treatment provided the same results one could hope to see after one year of using Rogaine and Propecia in half the time from a safety trial...

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
No man dont think i have seen the pics,and as with finasteride and minoxidil there is going to be non-responders and realistically we are talking about 2 years before its widely available which is what pisses guys at nw3 and above off as it will be too late. Apologies for my pessimism ,just in bad mood over my hair today.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
No man dont think i have seen the pics,and as with finasteride and minoxidil there is going to be non-responders and realistically we are talking about 2 years before its widely available which is what pisses guys at nw3 and above off as it will be too late. Apologies for my pessimism ,just in bad mood over my hair today.

This is wrong. If it offers complete maintence, get a hair transplant and replicel

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
At lot of guys dont want to get a hair transplant as it can look unnatural and there is still stigma attached to getting hair transplants, my point was most nw3 guys can still style hair in a way that its not totally obvious you are balding so if a treatment came out today that would bring back 1 norwood it would be essentially a cure.

luiza

Established Member
Reaction score
If Follica actually works I don't see why it couldn't bring back more than 1 Norwood.
I mean, if it can make 50 new follicles, it can make 50k as well, since they're induced, not "natural". I think it would just take longer for high Norwoods. Again, that's it IF it works.

Edit: just realised I posted this on the wrong thread lol sorry

Last edited:

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score
Has Histogen started there trials in Mexico or ar they stll fappin around? Were they going to release this to the public in Mexico this year FFS?

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has Histogen started there trials in Mexico or ar they stll fappin around? Were they going to release this to the public in Mexico this year FFS?
hey homeboy, just go to page 11 search for the post by jc3303.
edit : they are not going to release it this year for sure.