Histogen Interview: Hsc Clinical Trials Update

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
Just don't get shot, man. Hair regeneration is near, but corpse regeneration is still 5 years away.

And you can't enjoy having hair if you're dead

The upside is, there's much less hate on baldness in latin america. I'm one of those people who considers the effect on self image more significant than the decrease in partner options(translation, I'm a nw2 with a non-deformed face), but my matchrate on tinder when simulating some mexican cities is pretty nuts. I've tried higher norwoods around the world, and Latin America hates them the least.

But yeah, I'll be careful, at least I'm not going to DF.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
The upside is, there's much less hate on baldness in latin america.
Yeah right, if you know some spanish just look for "pelon" or "pinche pelon"

And That Guy... yeah, this dude is just a troll. Mexico is dangerous as hell and no one should say otherwise, but this dude is straight up going into caricature.

Going to Mexico City is as dangerous as going to Chicago. As a bald middle class medical tourist you'll never set a foot in the worst areas. Unless you are one of the idiots that thinks it's pretty safe to enter a poor man's cantina and behave like a moron there.

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The upside is, there's much less hate on baldness in latin america. I'm one of those people who considers the effect on self image more significant than the decrease in partner options(translation, I'm a nw2 with a non-deformed face), but my matchrate on tinder when simulating some mexican cities is pretty nuts. I've tried higher norwoods around the world, and Latin America hates them the least.

But yeah, I'll be careful, at least I'm not going to DF.
Are you white? Whiteness is extremely valued in Latin America, it's pretty much the opposite of the USA.

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you white? Whiteness is extremely valued in Latin America, it's pretty much the opposite of the USA.
White, and the nw5 I tried on tinder is white too.

And yes, I know. White halo is less there than in South East Asia, but still substantial.

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score

And That Guy... yeah, this dude is just a troll. Mexico is dangerous as hell and no one should say otherwise, but this dude is straight up going into caricature.

Going to Mexico City is as dangerous as going to Chicago. As a bald middle class medical tourist you'll never set a foot in the worst areas. Unless you are one of the idiots that thinks it's pretty safe to enter a poor man's cantina and behave like a moron there.

Or, you know, you don't go to Mexico city, be more interested in the fruit than the drugs, don't go out partying at night and just do your work during the day and hit up a few Tinder girls to show you around and tell you what areas to avoid.

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
White, and the nw5 I tried on tinder is white too.

And yes, I know. White halo is less there than in South East Asia, but still substantial.
One part of it is that they assume as a white person you're richer, as that is the case on average in Latin American countries. Their kids will also be white or whiter and thus have easier access to higher social status. There are some other attitudes, like in Africa they see whites as much more intelligent, moral, hard-working and less corrupt than other African tribes. For example the Zulu king likes white people and apartheid more than the Xhosa and the current ANC government in South Africa, in some West-African countries there are an abnormal amount of white government officials (in proportion to the almost non-existent white population) and in east-Africa whites are seen as people who bring their tribe free stuff and aid.

To women baldness isn't that much of an issue if you have a decent body and a good face with a good jaw line and if you don't have the egghead skull shape.

Last edited:

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
One part of it is that they assume as a white person you're richer, as that is the case on average in Latin American countries.

To women baldness isn't that much of an issue if you have a decent body and a good face with a good jaw line and if you don't have the egghead skull shape.

To western women it's still a major issue. To Latin American women, if you're a muscular dude with a decent financial situation and a jaw that's developed well enough to have a charming smile, it's often ok, even if your mandible is a bit retruded or whatever. Maybe not among 18 year olds of the current generation, third wave feminism and excessive male beauty standards are spreading. Deeper into Latin America, like Ecuador, there's even less pressure on male appearance. Yes, there's substantial white halo, but this even applies among natives, I know from communicating with many and doing a tinder experiment as a native too(though not a native advanced norwood, can't be bothered to do more experiments, I did most of that a year ago when I had more time). It's also more acceptable for men to be picky about female appearance, the dynamic is just overall better for males, regardless of white halo. And yes, financial status has a bigger impact than in the west for sure, so does dimorphism in appearance(with the west having more of an emphasis on harmony and Asia more on neoteny). Strangely though, skeletal dimorphism seems to count for less than just growing a beard and being jacked, based on a tinder experiment I did and 2 girls from Peru I spoke to.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

"Mexico is dangerous as hell but this guy is a troll for telling you about excessive crimes that if you take two minutes, you'll discover happen with alarming frequency in comparison to most places."

K

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Or, you know, you don't go to Mexico city, be more interested in the fruit than the drugs, don't go out partying at night and just do your work during the day and hit up a few Tinder girls to show you around and tell you what areas to avoid.
Mexico city is relatively safe these days. The horror stories from the 90's are mostly over
"Mexico is dangerous as hell but this guy is a troll for telling you about excessive crimes that if you take two minutes, you'll discover happen with alarming frequency in comparison to most places."

K
That's exactly what I said. No different than Chicago or Detroit, and people don't act paranoid about it. Common sense and knowing your place keeps you safe most of the time

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
Mexico city is relatively safe these days. The horror stories from the 90's are mostly over

That's exactly what I said. No different than Chicago or Detroit, and people don't act paranoid about it. Common sense and knowing your place keeps you safe most of the time

I'm going to Guadalajara if you guys must know, btw. Safer than Mexico City.

Jeca Tatu

Established Member
Reaction score
To western women it's still a major issue. To Latin American women, if you're a muscular dude with a decent financial situation and a jaw that's developed well enough to have a charming smile, it's often ok, even if your mandible is a bit retruded or whatever. Maybe not among 18 year olds of the current generation, third wave feminism and excessive male beauty standards are spreading. Deeper into Latin America, like Ecuador, there's even less pressure on male appearance. Yes, there's substantial white halo, but this even applies among natives, I know from communicating with many and doing a tinder experiment as a native too(though not a native advanced norwood, can't be bothered to do more experiments, I did most of that a year ago when I had more time). It's also more acceptable for men to be picky about female appearance, the dynamic is just overall better for males, regardless of white halo. And yes, financial status has a bigger impact than in the west for sure, so does dimorphism in appearance(with the west having more of an emphasis on harmony and Asia more on neoteny). Strangely though, skeletal dimorphism seems to count for less than just growing a beard and being jacked, based on a tinder experiment I did and 2 girls from Peru I spoke to.

This level of idiocy is just beyond comprehension. I have a hard time believing this really exist. f*** me Satan !!!!

Last edited:

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you know someones wrong, you shouldn't care about trying to reply back, because that results in a pointless argument. Obviously you think that persons wrong. Some people on this forum would have mental problems, hair or no hair, but who am I to care/judge :)