• Yes

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters

todaystheday

My Regimen
Reaction score
f***. Me. This has to be a joke surely? Cherry picking handfuls of images out of billions of men to prove a non existent point? OP, you're a first class moron. End of story. Get in the bin.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Plot twist: He is taking finasteride laughing at his believers

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy in this video has really poor cranofacial development. He has wide galea, vertical face and flat cheekbones. The guy on the photo as well. He has narrow jawline ,vertical face and the skin on his galea looks so damn tight.

I already wrote tons of post why I believe that the cause of male pattern baldness is not within the follicles itself. You can check my post history for studies and reference. Here's how male pattern baldness work:

Cranofacial development affects posture habits. If you have flat cheekbones and vertical face that will result in your head facing constantly forward.

View attachment 144957

For every centimetre of forward head posture there is 2 kg weight to your neck. When the neck muscles are in continuous tension this tension propagates through the myofascia to the galea. The galea has no muscles and too much pressure on it results in compression of tissues and blood flow restrictions. When tissues are compressed an inflammatory response is activated. And this is consisted of DHT, pgd2 and histamine release. And then hair loss on the areas in tension follows. Where is most tension - the hair loss starts first - at the temples and then at the crown. If tension wasn't the cause then thee wouldn't be a pattern in male pattern baldness.

I am shocked that people still don't believe me since I post studies and so overwhelming evidence. Maybe how much the skin is pulled has an effect or I don't know or the anti inflammatory response is different in some cases. There are people with poor cranofacial development and posture who keep their hair for life. But people with good cranofacial development and posture can't be balding.

But hair loss doesn't always begin at the temples or crown. There are people with retrograde alopecia or people with diffuse thinning on top which shows the tension theory is not accurate. Also people bald at different rates or usually end up with low nws, yet i'm sure if a study looked at them, it wouldn't correlate with the degree of tension. Simply genetics, certain number of predetermined hair cycles and sensitivity to DHT.

I'm not denying that fibrosis and impaired blood supply doesn't play a role but it happens after the initial trigger which is DHT and it's action on IGF, WNT pathway is also important. This inflammatory cascade is purely genetic and hormonal based, not on tension. Guys with premature baldness often have T and DHT at the lower end of normal, contrary to the popular myth of having too much.

The lad in the photo is a classic example of someone who is in agreement with your theory, but the poor bone structure and skin tension may have only exacerbated the genes he inherited for severe baldness. The skin is very tight and thin, believe it or not this is the skin of an early 20 something, not an older gentleman. There is probably cellular level fibrosis and impaired blood supply. Notice the excess oil and shine to the skin, this is often found in people who bald fast and young. He may also have complained of dandruff but we can't see here. From what I remember he takes ocd level care for his skin, lives in a cold country, avoids the sun and it's experiences like the plague. So this is purely down to genetics and DHT imo. He is a minoxidil user (not sure why since he lost all his hair and the med is a joke on it's own especially in aggressive cases) and perhaps that impacts the skin even more due to the collagen inhibitory effect. I remember Minoxidil being used to inhibit excess scar formation, so it really does diminish collagen but it may not be seen in all patients luckily. Other than this member, there was another guy who went bald young, I still remember vaguely how he looked over PM. Now his skull and facial proportions were totally normal and everyone has poor posture now and then, it's not enough for a chronic condition like baldness.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair is real

No way! How do you know that. It doesn't matter either way. I already said that someone who has poor cranofacial development, poor posture and odd sheaped head can still have their hair.

f***. Me. This has to be a joke surely? Cherry picking handfuls of images out of billions of men to prove a non existent point? OP, you're a first class moron. End of story. Get in the bin.

It's not a not existent point. It's a fact that balding men have poor cranofacial development 9 out of 10 times. And poor posture. I've posted 1000 images, videos and studies and people still don't believe me. I posted those threads to share and present my discoveries and prove them. I want people to know that the real cause of male pattern baldness is not chemical but physical. Genetics play a role - your anti-inflammatory response and your cranofacial development are genetic. A simple evidence - Why are most men over 60 balding? Why after so many years with relatively good hair they start to bald and at fast rate. One reason - poor posture. Posture worsens with age. I don't mean that you will start balding If you are old .Depends on how efficiently your body fights inflammation, how efficiently blood is flowing to your galea etc. . Some men with stay Norwood 1, some stay Norwood 3 etc. I don't know If cranofacial development has a role in late oneset balding but surely It does in premature balding occuring before age 50. If you have receding hairline and thinning hair\before that age it's most like likely due to your poor cranofacial development. 9 out of 10 times!

That's what I can do. I am not a professional scientist. If I was I'd do more deep analizys of things. I'd make a x ray of head and neck of balding men, compare it to controls. Check their scalp if It's stiffer compared to controls. The next thing I will do is take a balding men with me, massage his neck and surrounding muscles of the head to relax them and If he experiences hair regrowth then - I am right.

I can post a video for proof. Balding men and their poor posture: British edition. The action starts at 0:16.

Please don't make me watch videos like this again. They are depressing. They remind be of what this world has become and that girls only have long hair and you have no choice and If you wan't a girl with short hair with bangs like I do - there isn't one.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No way! How do you know that. It doesn't matter either way. I already said that someone who has poor cranofacial development, poor posture and odd sheaped head can still have their hair.

It's not a not existent point. It's a fact that balding men have poor cranofacial development 9 out of 10 times. And poor posture. I've posted 1000 images, videos and studies and people still don't believe me. I posted those threads to share and present my discoveries and prove them. I want people to know that the real cause of male pattern baldness is not chemical but physical. Genetics play a role - your anti-inflammatory response and your cranofacial development are genetic. A simple evidence - Why are most men over 60 balding? Why after so many years with relatively good hair they start to bald and at fast rate. One reason - poor posture. Posture worsens with age. I don't mean that you will start balding If you are old .Depends on how efficiently your body fights inflammation, how efficiently blood is flowing to your galea etc. . Some men with stay Norwood 1, some stay Norwood 3 etc. I don't know If cranofacial development has a role in late oneset balding but surely It does in premature balding occuring before age 50. If you have receding hairline and thinning hair\before that age it's most like likely due to your poor cranofacial development. 9 out of 10 times!

That's what I can do. I am not a professional scientist. If I was I'd do more deep analizys of things. I'd make a x ray of head and neck of balding men, compare it to controls. Check their scalp if It's stiffer compared to controls. The next thing I will do is take a balding men with me, massage his neck and surrounding muscles of the head to relax them and If he experiences hair regrowth then - I am right.

I can post a video for proof. Balding men and their poor posture: British edition. The action starts at 0:16.

Please don't make me watch videos like this again. They are depressing. They remind be of what this world has become and that girls only have long hair and you have no choice and If you wan't a girl with short hair with bangs like I do - there isn't one.
Shut the f*** up.

You’re surprised nobody believes you... we’re surprised you’re still posting.

You think you’re the first one to have thought of head shapes in correlation with hairloss?

you’re such a moron

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut the f*** up.

You’re surprised nobody believes you... we’re surprised you’re still posting.

You think you’re the first one to have thought of head shapes in correlation with hairloss?

you’re such a moron

I am not a moron. I am not the first one that correlates head shape and hair loss but and I am not the first one who correlates cranofacial development and posture. I learned about cranofacial development and posture from an article in a personal blog. Before I knew that balding men's galea is in tension and this tension comes from the surrounding muscles of the galea. I thought that balding men have less subcutaneous fat and that's why the mechanical tension of the surrounding muscles is killing their hair, but I after I've read the articles I noticed that balding men really have poor cranofacial development. Then I went out on the street and I they really had poor posture.

I will post french edition and I will give up. I tried to help. I did my job. Posted three threads about the real cause of hair loss, proved it, recommended diet. Thousands of people have seen my threads. I probably already saved many people from taking toxic antiandrogens and estrogens, altering their hormones in a dangerous way and causing permanent damage. I wanted people to know that the real cause of male pattern baldness in not androgenic. I except that people will discuss this problem with with me, confirm and they will say: Interesting topic, I am balding and I do really have poor cranofacial development. I feel tension in my neck. Wow, you are right
! Today on the street I noticed that balding men indeed have poor posture. But it looks like people in this forum are in denial that I am right. They are frustrated with their hair situation and like bitching that there is no cure and want to believe that they are just unlucky and have shitty hair genetics and don't want this to change. One day the real cause of male pattern baldness will be uncovered and you will find out that I really have been right and you will apologize to me.

I always get replies on every mine thread of the same annoying people trying to disprove me with false claims. Le bronze James, the athlete with great bio mechanics that has perfect posture but in reality he has terrible one. That's my last scientific thread on this forum. I will go to another forum and I will talk with women about painful periods. I will go to anxiety forum or another and I will talk about my personal problems there, but not here.

French editon:

Action starts at 0:13

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But hair loss doesn't always begin at the temples or crown. There are people with retrograde alopecia or people with diffuse thinning on top which shows the tension theory is not accurate. Also people bald at different rates or usually end up with low nws, yet i'm sure if a study looked at them, it wouldn't correlate with the degree of tension. Simply genetics, certain number of predetermined hair cycles and sensitivity to DHT.

I'm not denying that fibrosis and impaired blood supply doesn't play a role but it happens after the initial trigger which is DHT and it's action on IGF, WNT pathway is also important. This inflammatory cascade is purely genetic and hormonal based, not on tension. Guys with premature baldness often have T and DHT at the lower end of normal, contrary to the popular myth of having too much.

The lad in the photo is a classic example of someone who is in agreement with your theory, but the poor bone structure and skin tension may have only exacerbated the genes he inherited for severe baldness. The skin is very tight and thin, believe it or not this is the skin of an early 20 something, not an older gentleman. There is probably cellular level fibrosis and impaired blood supply. Notice the excess oil and shine to the skin, this is often found in people who bald fast and young. He may also have complained of dandruff but we can't see here. From what I remember he takes ocd level care for his skin, lives in a cold country, avoids the sun and it's experiences like the plague. So this is purely down to genetics and DHT imo. He is a minoxidil user (not sure why since he lost all his hair and the med is a joke on it's own especially in aggressive cases) and perhaps that impacts the skin even more due to the collagen inhibitory effect. I remember Minoxidil being used to inhibit excess scar formation, so it really does diminish collagen but it may not be seen in all patients luckily. Other than this member, there was another guy who went bald young, I still remember vaguely how he looked over PM. Now his skull and facial proportions were totally normal and everyone has poor posture now and then, it's not enough for a chronic condition like baldness.

what is wrong with the guy in the video you posted? (I'm not reading mitko's posts guys a nutjob).

and wait, if you're saying lower T and dht levels contribute to hair loss, then would taking trt slow the hairloss? shouldn't it make it worse because higher T would also mean higher dht production?

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well in my case, i have 4 brothers 2 bigger to smaller than me , 28eaight years old, and i am the only one who have hair loss, and the main diference with them is that i have and they call me big head, and also have schuerman diesease, that is a posture problem,
so maybe could be related, dont know for sure,
in that case, is there a way to improve hair loss?

Well allways looking for new methods

best regards

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not a moron. I am not the first one that correlates head shape and hair loss but and I am not the first one who correlates cranofacial development and posture. I learned about cranofacial development and posture from an article in a personal blog. Before I knew that balding men's galea is in tension and this tension comes from the surrounding muscles of the galea. I thought that balding men have less subcutaneous fat and that's why the mechanical tension of the surrounding muscles is killing their hair, but I after I've read the articles I noticed that balding men really have poor cranofacial development. Then I went out on the street and I they really had poor posture.

I will post french edition and I will give up. I tried to help. I did my job. Posted three threads about the real cause of hair loss, proved it, recommended diet. Thousands of people have seen my threads. I probably already saved many people from taking toxic antiandrogens and estrogens, altering their hormones in a dangerous way and causing permanent damage. I wanted people to know that the real cause of male pattern baldness in not androgenic. I except that people will discuss this problem with with me, confirm and they will say: Interesting topic, I am balding and I do really have poor cranofacial development. I feel tension in my neck. Wow, you are right
! Today on the street I noticed that balding men indeed have poor posture. But it looks like people in this forum are in denial that I am right. They are frustrated with their hair situation and like bitching that there is no cure and want to believe that they are just unlucky and have shitty hair genetics and don't want this to change. One day the real cause of male pattern baldness will be uncovered and you will find out that I really have been right and you will apologize to me.

I always get replies on every mine thread of the same annoying people trying to disprove me with false claims. Le bronze James, the athlete with great bio mechanics that has perfect posture but in reality he has terrible one. That's my last scientific thread on this forum. I will go to another forum and I will talk with women about painful periods. I will go to anxiety forum or another and I will talk about my personal problems there, but not here.

French editon:

And I do not have poor craniofacial development and my neck is not in tension. That's a bummer. Lol. You did not prove anything. Like I once said, I do believe it can be a factor, maybe an accelerator but the foundation of it is still genetic if you like it or not.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

French editon:

Do you reread the sh*t you type?

You did not prove anything. You said androgenic alopecia is not androgenic. And you say people go bald because their head shape is not normal.

Go talk about women and painful periods or guys with bent dicks or guys with AA related deficiencies... truly nobody gives a f***.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is wrong with the guy in the video you posted? (I'm not reading mitko's posts guys a nutjob).

and wait, if you're saying lower T and dht levels contribute to hair loss, then would taking trt slow the hairloss? shouldn't it make it worse because higher T would also mean higher dht production?

There's nothing wrong with the guy on the video, we were discussing face shapes and propensity to bald which I think is not correlated at all. I came into this thread because some people wanted it closed but I think that's going to far. Free discussions, nothing wrong with it as long as it's not a scam. The guy in the video ended up with a high hairline and sparse coverage - an inevitability when you have a huge skull and advanced balding. That said, he still has some donor. No, TRT can make hairloss worse like you later said, even for those who take Finasteride. I just mean it was an observation in a study once that premature baldites actually have low levels of T and DHT which actually further shows the genetic hypersensitivity of the follicles to apoptosis.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
OP, what you have done is maybe found some correlative observations but by no means showed it is causal.

Male pattern baldness genetic expression is very complicated. Many genes are intertwined and it is difficult to separate the chicken from the egg, if you get my analogy.

What I can say is that if I look at bald men with hair pieces, even with greatly done pieces, something just looks "off". These are usually high Norwood guys by the way. That is because the facial features and head shape that they have are not quite suited for hair. Many bald men do exhibit some of the facial characteristics you describe, but again, these are correlative with the complex genetic expression of the condition. You have shown zero proof of a causal relationship.

This further confirms that a cure for this condition is impossible, unless you do some CRISPR type of stuff and completely change a person's genetic makeup. The best you can hope for is treatments that mitigate it.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, what you have done is maybe found some correlative observations but by no means showed it is causal.

Male pattern baldness genetic expression is very complicated. Many genes are intertwined and it is difficult to separate the chicken from the egg, if you get my analogy.

What I can say is that if I look at bald men with hair pieces, even with greatly done pieces, something just looks "off". These are usually high Norwood guys by the way. That is because the facial features and head shape that they have are not quite suited for hair. Many bald men do exhibit some of the facial characteristics you describe, but again, these are correlative with the complex genetic expression of the condition. You have shown zero proof of a causal relationship.

This further confirms that a cure for this condition is impossible, unless you do some CRISPR type of stuff and completely change a person's genetic makeup. The best you can hope for is treatments that mitigate it.

You are the only person in this forum that is worth replying to. There people who have poor cranofacial development and have full heads of hair.

Lozier-Shawn-819x1024.jpg
But it's not common and they are lucky. They inherited a variation of genes protecting them for the occurrence of the condition.

But If you have great cranofacial development there is now way you can have premature baldness unless you have a disease like scoliosis or suffered trauma that impaired your posture and have bad genes.

1106853_tumblr_mk3n5oq0mw1qd6d7ao1_500_NwuSy.jpg

I haven't even seen a guy with such a handsome face who's bald. People with such good cranofacial development usually don't go past norwood 3 and the recession happens later in life when they hit their 60's.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Yes I agree to an extent. But I think your phrasing is important and needs some clarification.

People do not go bald because of poor craniofacial development or poor posture. Rather, the genes that express baldness of the severe kind are also accompanied with the flat cheekbones, wide head, and narrow jaw. Also in addition to the wide head, bald people just in general have big heads from what I've noticed. The absence of a hairline exacerbates this optical effect, but their heads just seem bigger all around than people with regular full heads of hair.

The skull expansion theory may provide a better explanation for this. As your skull expands, your bone structure changes to accommodate this. This change may also affect how your neck is shaped, and how your "posture" is. See: https://www.researchgate.net/public...native_model_for_the_primary_mechanism_of_AGA

This is also why topical androgen blockers may be of limited value, because ultimately for aggressive hair loss sufferers, you need this DHT reduction in order to stop the overall process bone and facial changes that balding also causes. Stopping the reception at the hair follicle source may not be enough to slow down this overall process.

If you look at pictures of young men before male pattern baldness sets in, and compare their after pictures, you will see drastic facial changes that are different than regular aging such as wrinkles, sagging of skin, or greying of hair. You will notice fundamental facial changes caused by DHT and the multi-faceted expression of the male pattern baldness genes.

Now, this is a little bit harder to prove because, looking at the twin dutasteride experiment, https://www.twinshairloss.com/gallery/2009/2009-5.html, I wish that someone would measure their facial proportions and head sizes to see if the balder twin had a larger size than the one who used dutasteride.

Last edited:

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I would further like to clarify that while the mixture of gene expressions that OP observes is most common, like with everything, there are exceptions. But exceptions perhaps do more to prove the rule than provide evidence for anything else, and it further confirms just how complicated male pattern baldness is.

Suppose that scientists found that exact combination of genes activated during the male pattern baldness process. If there was some way to deactivate this chain, I suspect the effects would be far more significant than simply keeping the hair on the top of your head. Countless other things about your face and bone structure would also change, because of how these things are, unfortunately for us, intertwined.

It is really a cruel and terrifying situation in some respects. Not only do you lose your self identity with a crucial part of your face, your actual face goes through changes itself. You truly become a completely different person when you lose your hair, in more ways than one.