• Yes

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even If the galea is smooth on top when I see a balding men in person it still looks big and expanded. For example this men is losing hair in diffuse thinning but his galea still looks oddly shaped, big and expanded as in balding men who recede.
I wouldnt say his galea is big and expanded. Its a little big at the back of his head but the top of his head is not extremely expanded looking like balding men. It's not completely smooth but its not big either, just a normal galea. It kind of looks like esai morales, not a big expanded galea but not very smooth either.
84ba7363aaa8e3285e8d051615c63edd.jpg
gettyimages-77502683-2048x2048.jpg

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 my uncle owns a barber shop and i usually hang around his shop sometimes and the most common type of face shape with a norwood 1 are like the people in these videos. This kind of face shape is extremely common in mexicans, pakistanis, indians, etc.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And most dwarfs and people with down syndrome almost always exhibit the cranofacial features of balding men like flat cheekbones, narrow jawline, big galea...

Like this:

dwarf-little-man-4339718.jpg

Or this:

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT8MgnpvAVGvHw50Go1ekwARBSwUCsg-Tw1Mw&usqp=CAU.jpg

Oh My GOD!

Meanwhile this dwarf has much more decent craniofacial features and look

2285285.jpg

He has supper flat cheekbones, missing eye support, and big galea.

And look at his guy with similar craniofacial features.
focused_299837106-stock-photo-caucasian-man-syndrome-working-restaurant.jpg

Meanwhile look at this down syndrome man and with much more decent face shape and galea.

5d877002376c9.image.jpg

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This meme is you guys on google images for 8hrs looking up “wide galea bald people”. Oh did I ever mention? You’re retarded.
You are so cool for using the word retard. How brave of you. Edgy prick. The meme is of you constantly looking at Mitko's threads despite saying you are done with it.

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so cool for using the word retard. How brave of you. Edgy prick. The meme is of you constantly looking at Mitko's threads despite saying you are done with it.
Although I do wish these threads didnt exist and I didnt have to click on them. It interests me how deep and deluded you guys get to a theory that holds absolutely no ground.

You guys were literally posting photos of people with special needs and talking about their balding. Lmao wtf is wrong with you.

but yea continue on you moron. Keep posting pictures of people with receded hairlines and calling them big galea. If they had hair in their recessed spots then you would consider them as “good galea”. So yea sure, I got a big galea right now. I can’t wait to have a small galea after a hair transplant.

its so funny thats its not funny how f*****g dumb you guys are.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Although I do wish these threads didnt exist and I didnt have to click on them. It interests me how deep and deluded you guys get to a theory that holds absolutely no ground.

You guys were literally posting photos of people with special needs and talking about their balding. Lmao wtf is wrong with you.

but yea continue on you moron. Keep posting pictures of people with receded hairlines and calling them big galea. If they had hair in their recessed spots then you would consider them as “good galea”. So yea sure, I got a big galea right now. I can’t wait to have a small galea after a hair transplant.

its so funny thats its not funny how f*****g dumb you guys are.
your galea will still be big, people with big galeas who are norwood 1 in their teens do not look like they have a small galea. People who diffuse thin with ann intact hairline aka have a smooth galea and later compleeetely shave their head with a rzor because their hair is so thin still have a smooth galea. You will not look like a non balding man when you have your transplant, because you started balding so early in life it means your galea is extremely poorly shaped and that you have typical features of balding men.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just ran some errands outside and saw some men with very small foreheads with normal sized galeas, but their low hairline gave the impression of a big galea even though it is smaller and less ridged and less expanded than that of a balding man. Lowering your hairline will make your galea look bigger, it is common f*****g sense. There is no way around it. You probably already have a big forhead and still have the appearence of a big galea. Here is a man with a full head of hair with a low hairline that is framing his face, his galea does not look smooth. LMAO if you think you will have a small looking galea after a transplant, that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard.
MAIN-James-Alexandrou.jpg James-Alexandrou-Iago-001.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just ran some errands outside and saw some men with very small foreheads with normal sized galeas, but their low hairline gave the impression of a big galea even though it is smaller and less ridged and less expanded than that of a balding man. Lowering your hairline will make your galea look bigger, it is common f*****g sense. There is no way around it. You probably already have a big forhead and still have the appearence of a big galea. Here is a man with a full head of hair with a low hairline that is framing his face, his galea does not look smooth. LMAO if you think you will have a small looking galea after a transplant, that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard.
View attachment 147187 View attachment 147188

This man might diffuse in the future.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
His galea looks big and uneven.
I dont think he will. I see lots of non balding men who do not have smoothest galeas, smooth galeas are common in non balding men. But his lower forehead does make it look bigger, balding men usually have big foreheads and still a big galea. This man has small forehead and an average galea.

Attachments

• gettyimages-484595057-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-484595057-2048x2048.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 131
  • gettyimages-484595067-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-484595067-2048x2048.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 113
  • gettyimages-484634651-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-484634651-2048x2048.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 121
  • James Alexandrou plays _Dot Cotton or Shakespeare_ 1-5 screenshot.png
    James Alexandrou plays _Dot Cotton or Shakespeare_ 1-5 screenshot.png
    634.5 KB · Views: 101
  • James Alexandrou plays _Dot Cotton or Shakespeare_ 1-3 screenshot.png
    James Alexandrou plays _Dot Cotton or Shakespeare_ 1-3 screenshot.png
    654.1 KB · Views: 102

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
this guys galea is quite similar to khabib nurmoagomedov's galea

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this guys galea is quite similar to khabib nurmoagomedov's galea

what the two of you don’t get, is that this theory was popular like 70 years ago. They looked into this. It was largely dismissed. It is clearly androgens. I’ve seen guys with PERFECT hair take steroids, and they started rapidly balding. Their headshape did not change. For them, the excess dht either sped up their balding process like 20 years, or their hair couldn’t handle the excess dht. Prior to steroids they had great hair. The X factor is the androgens, and your sensitivity, not the head shape. And then on the other coin, Arnold shwartezenager had perfect hair during his bodybuilding career, and pretty much all of his adult life. As an older man, he’s almost completely bald. His head didn’t change, this sensitivity to androgens did. That is why some older women even thin out, because their androgens raise after menapause, and they also become more sensitive due to age. Their head shapes don’t change! Why is this not obvious? Even if head shape DID contribute, it’s still the ANDROGENS causing it, you can change your hormone levels you can’t change your f*****g head.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your galea will still be big, people with big galeas who are norwood 1 in their teens do not look like they have a small galea. People who diffuse thin with ann intact hairline aka have a smooth galea and later compleeetely shave their head with a rzor because their hair is so thin still have a smooth galea. You will not look like a non balding man when you have your transplant, because you started balding so early in life it means your galea is extremely poorly shaped and that you have typical features of balding men.
Lmao. Just lmao. Reread this. Pathetic.

1) My comment was sarcastic to the fact that there exists no link between galea size and baldness. Perhaps there does, but you have not proved it by any means. Not even remotely. Posting pictures is like trying to give a proof with examples. (If you’re a number person its like me trying to prove an odd plus and even is always odd by saying 3+4=7=odd 5+14=19=odd...etc. This is not a proof. However knowing how absolutely retarded you are this probably blew right past your head.)

2) You cannot tell me what shape my galea is. Your blind passion for a made up theory leads you to such a deluded state of mind you assume people’s facial features. You’ve never seen my galea nor do you hold any credentials to consider what a good shaped galea is compared to a bad shaped galea. Thats like saying white skin color is good, dark skin color is bad.

3)
People who diffuse thin with ann intact hairline aka have a smooth galea

Do you have data to show that diffuse with intact hairline have a smooth galea? What is a smooth galea? What metric do you use to classify a smooth galea? Is it a reversible statement, does smooth galea imply diffuse with intact hairline?Lmao, none of these questions are in your capability of answering. It’s because you just make new sh*t up everyday.

Closing out this message like the rest of them, you're retarded.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao. Just lmao. Reread this. Pathetic.

1) My comment was sarcastic to the fact that there exists no link between galea size and baldness. Perhaps there does, but you have not proved it by any means. Not even remotely. Posting pictures is like trying to give a proof with examples. (If you’re a number person its like me trying to prove an odd plus and even is always odd by saying 3+4=7=odd 5+14=19=odd...etc. This is not a proof. However knowing how absolutely retarded you are this probably blew right past your head.)

2) You cannot tell me what shape my galea is. Your blind passion for a made up theory leads you to such a deluded state of mind you assume people’s facial features. You’ve never seen my galea nor do you hold any credentials to consider what a good shaped galea is compared to a bad shaped galea. Thats like saying white skin color is good, dark skin color is bad.

3)

Do you have data to show that diffuse with intact hairline have a smooth galea? What is a smooth galea? What metric do you use to classify a smooth galea? Is it a reversible statement, does smooth galea imply diffuse with intact hairline?Lmao, none of these questions are in your capability of answering. It’s because you just make new sh*t up everyday.

Closing out this message like the rest of them, you're retarded.
A smooth galea is like that of theo rossi, ben foster, tamer hassan. I have posted men with an intact hairline who do not have the smoothest galeas, hair does not give the illusion of a flat and smooth galea. Also stop using the word retard constantly, it is offensive to some people, i have a brother who suffers from severe autism and gets bullies for it a lot, these are offensive and outdated slurs. People irl actually suffer from stuff like this and here you are using the word on anybody you hate.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A smooth galea is like that of theo rossi, ben foster, tamer hassan. I have posted men with an intact hairline who do not have the smoothest galeas, hair does not give the illusion of a flat and smooth galea. Also stop using the word retard constantly, it is offensive to some people, i have a brother who suffers from severe autism and gets bullies for it a lot, these are offensive and outdated slurs. People irl actually suffer from stuff like this and here you are using the word on anybody you hate.
Sure, I apologize.

You’re absolutely f*****g stupid. Thanks for not addressing nothing else about my message.