Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, I apologize.

You’re absolutely f*****g stupid. Thanks for not addressing nothing else about my message.
i have eyes and ocd like johnsmith very kindly suggested. I do not overlook details like a lot of people. If i see a small difference i will not shake it off as nothing. I will observe everything. I dont need data to see that balding men with a smooth galea diffuse. I see it everywhere, i see it in real life, in celebrities and on this site too.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have eyes and ocd like johnsmith very kindly suggested. I do not overlook details like a lot of people. If i see a small difference i will not shake it off as nothing. I will observe everything. I dont need data to see that balding men with a smooth galea diffuse. I see it everywhere, i see it in real life, in celebrities and on this site too.
faceplam

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats why i am ignoring johnsmith, because he asking previously answered questions and no progress is being made with bringing more weight to the theory.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats why i am ignoring johnsmith, because he asking previously answered questions and no progress is being made with bringing more weight to the theory.
Progress towards what!? Lmaoo. Let’s say your made up crazy theory is right, which it isn’t. But let’s say it is. What are you gonna do? Lol. What progress. Are you suggesting that “head shape causes dht in the scalp, so take finasteride” over “dht sensitivity causes hair loss so take finasteride”? This is why you are retarded, because not only are you spending an insane anount of time on this; the solution is still the same! That’s like me saying “the cause of hunger is blood sugar, so eat something” and then someone else saying “the cause is an empty stomach, so eat something”. That’s why this is stupid. Because not only is it made up by YOU, it doesn’t give people anything to act on. All your doing is bugging out about heads Lmaoo

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally explain to me what your trying to progress towards, and what someone should do if your right.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Progress towards what!? Lmaoo. Let’s say your made up crazy theory is right, which it isn’t. But let’s say it is. What are you gonna do? Lol. What progress. Are you suggesting that “head shape causes dht in the scalp, so take finasteride” over “dht sensitivity causes hair loss so take finasteride”? This is why you are retarded, because not only are you spending an insane anount of time on this; the solution is still the same! That’s like me saying “the cause of hunger is blood sugar, so eat something” and then someone else saying “the cause is an empty stomach, so eat something”. That’s why this is stupid. Because not only is it made up by YOU, it doesn’t give people anything to act on. All your doing is bugging out about heads Lmaoo
i do not f*****g care what the solution is. This is purely a discussion. Now f*** off

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. So you care about what the cause is so deeply that you make uneducated/blind claims but don’t care about the solutions. Wtf. Im dying rn.
It is better than people believing you inherit this from your maternal grandpa or your grandma herself. It is not just one gene that is causing this, that is pathetic. What is literally sooooo hard to believe that the area where your hair grows on (your galea) is too poorly shaped to support your hair properly?

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is better than people believing you inherit this from your maternal grandpa or your grandma herself. It is not just one gene that is causing this, that is pathetic. What is literally sooooo hard to believe that the area where your hair grows on (your galea) is too poorly shaped to support your hair properly?

I think the problem stems from where people show you examples of extremely poor shaped heads ("gALeAs") and you simply dismiss them without any just explanation. I've just re-read the last 2 pages of this thread and can count on two hands the amount of times you cherry picked replies. I think you're somehow wasting your time even more than the rest of us on this site because I dont think you ACTUALLY want to know the truth, you want your theory to be proved right

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the problem stems from where people show you examples of extremely poor shaped heads ("gALeAs") and you simply dismiss them without any just explanation. I've just re-read the last 2 pages of this thread and can count on two hands the amount of times you cherry picked replies. I think you're somehow wasting your time even more than the rest of us on this site because I dont think you ACTUALLY want to know the truth, you want your theory to be proved right
which replies did i cherry pick. This is the 2nd time youve accused me of this now and actually if you look back at other threads you yourself ignored a question and replied to something else. I am ignoring johnsmith because he is toxic. What did i cherrypick?

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I replied to every one of wacwacwac's posts, ignored 2 of john smiths? Do you only have one finger on each hand?

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
which replies did i cherry pick. This is the 2nd time youve accused me of this now and actually if you look back at other threads you yourself ignored a question and replied to something else. I am ignoring johnsmith because he is toxic. What did i cherrypick?

I ended up ignoring you because you actually dont seem sincere and you seem hostile lol. I dunno how I can show you what you did and DIDNT reply too either? Maybe just re-read the last two pages and see? Also when I say cherry pick I dont mean bloody replies.. i meant the points made WITHIN the replies! I dont care who you ignore mate live your life, I'm just saying it doesnt appear like you want to learn anything from anybody

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I replied to every one of wacwacwac's posts, ignored 2 of john smiths? Do you only have one finger on each hand?

Lol look at yourself - passive aggressive. That statement can mean anything from 6-10. My parents wasnt brother and sister or nothing I promise

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ended up ignoring you because you actually dont seem sincere and you seem hostile lol. I dunno how I can show you what you did and DIDNT reply too either? Maybe just re-read the last two pages and see? Also when I say cherry pick I dont mean bloody replies.. i meant the points made WITHIN the replies! I dont care who you ignore mate live your life, I'm just saying it doesnt appear like you want to learn anything from anybody
learn what exactly? You said i dismissed photos of people? not once have i ignored a post that was adressed to me unless it was from john smith. Ask @Niki99 , i have been talking to him via dm and i have been posting men with poor facial structure and a not so smooth galea with lots of hair.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not been toxic to you, not once. The only outburst(s) i have had were at waccwaccwacc and johnsmith because they were toxic first. I have been nice to niki who has not insulted me once. I have been nice to catagen and have been talking to him a lot through dm. I did miss some of waccwaccwacs points within the reply because i was running some errands and was very busy but i did address them in a later post. And you keep saying look at the last two pages. Okay. I ignored john smith thats all. Stop making things up. I have not been hostile to you once. not once. I have been nice to catagen, niki, and ive been okay with you but you did accuse me of cherry picking even though a few days ago i was literally responding to everyone. You may read my messages in a different tone, because these are words on a screen. Unless i am typing in full caps lock then i am talking in a normal tone.

Last edited:

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not been toxic to you, not once. The only outburst(s) i have had were at waccwaccwacc and johnsmith because they were toxic first. I have been nice to niki who has not insulted me once. I have been nice to catagen and have been talking to him a lot through dm. I did miss some of waccwaccwacs points within the reply because i was running some errands and was very busy but i did address them in a later post. And you keep saying look at the last two pages. Okay. I ignored john smith thats all. Stop making things up. I have not been hostile to you once. not once. I have been nice to catagen, niki, and ive been okay with you but you did accuse me of cherry picking even though a few days ago i was literally responding to everyone. You may read my messages in a different tone, because these are words on a screen. Unless i am typing in full caps lock then i am talking in a normal tone.

Yeah now you're just replying to things I didnt even say lol. I think people reading this are gonna make their own minds up, you seem to believe I'm just lying about you.. let's not forget you're a guy I've never met on a hairloss forum, it would be a pretty weird thing to lie about no? Either you cherry pick replies or you aren't fully reading what people are saying to you. You've done your theory no favours imo

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah now you're just replying to things I didnt even say lol. I think people reading this are gonna make their own minds up, you seem to believe I'm just lying about you.. let's not forget you're a guy I've never met on a hairloss forum, it would be a pretty weird thing to lie about no? Either you cherry pick replies or you aren't fully reading what people are saying to you. You've done your theory no favours imo
I have done no favours? I have convinced 3 people via dm of mitkos's theory, i sent a link to the thread and then took a look at their headshape, i also convinced them that they would never go bald because of their facial structure and headshape in general and their worries about the prospect of hairloss in the future have gone.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have done no favours? I have convinced 3 people via dm of mitkos's theory, i sent a link to the thread and then took a look at their headshape, i also convinced them that they would never go bald because of their facial structure and headshape in general and their worries about the prospect of hairloss in the future have gone.

Right well congrats on alleviating their stress but all the other crap is absolute horseshit conjecture. You're now the nostradamus of hairloss thats a big responsibility. On that note I think this thread has nothing more educational to offer.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1) its not mitko’s theory, someone else probably thought it of it before.

2) you didnt convince anyone of anything, you just guessed/lied. Only time will tell if they go bald. You dont have a crystal ball to predict who will go bald and who wont. Their headshape has nothing to do with it.

3) who are these 3 people?