• Yes

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right well congrats on alleviating their stress but all the other crap is absolute horseshit conjecture. You're now the nostradamus of hairloss thats a big responsibility. On that note I think this thread has nothing more educational to offer.
i didnt claim to be anything bigger than a man on a hairlossforum. This was just basically a response to the constant posts saying that this theory offers zero value even if it is true.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1) its not mitko’s theory, someone else probably thought it of it before.

2) you didnt convince anyone of anything, you just guessed/lied. Only time will tell if they go bald. You dont have a crystal ball to predict who will go bald and who wont. Their headshape has nothing to do with it.

3) who are these 3 people?

I hope his reply is number stated as yours is... that'll be nice to see

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i didnt claim to be anything bigger than a man on a hairlossforum. This was just basically a response to the constant posts saying that this theory offers zero value even if it is true.

Credibility is in the toilet after that last reply mate. Kinda admitting you may of stopped people who need hairloss treatment from getting it.. based of your wild speculation. Doesnt sit right with me

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score

2) you didnt convince anyone of anything, you just guessed/lied. Only time will tell if they go bald. You dont have a crystal ball to predict who will go bald and who wont. Their headshape has nothing to do with it.

Well on this hairloss forum, from what i have seen it is mitkos theory. Skull Expansion has been posted here before but that is different. And actually, they will 100% not go bald. You will never find a man with their headshape who has a receding hairline. It is not a coincidence that the men with great hair who dmd me who were worried about hairloss but still had good hair all fit my criteria. Are you saying that these people have a big change of going bald? All the men who messaged me had a horizontal face similar to amir khan the boxer or zayn malik, they had this kind of square headshape and they were not balding at 18 or 19 like other people here. They also had a well shaped galea and they will never ever go bald, their headshape has absolutely everything to do with it.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score

urm im not gonna say exactly who i dm with. One had slight thinning hair in non male pattern baldness areas also on his scalp and sides and elsewhere due to accutane , but is 26 and is recovering his hair and does not have a receding hairline. I will dm them to ask if i can post their names here, but these members have not made any thread with their faces and i will not post their faces here.

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Credibility is in the toilet after that last reply mate. Kinda admitting you may of stopped people who need hairloss treatment from getting it.. based of your wild speculation. Doesnt sit right with me
they did not need it wtf. Norwood 1 in their early to mid twenties. They do not need treatment. Two were worried about hairloss due to bad family history. One man had very slight thinning in non male pattern baldness areas too due to accutane but he is not receding and he is recovering his hair.

Last edited:

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they did not need it wtf. Norwood 1 in their early to mid twenties. They do not need treatment. Two were worried about hairloss due to bad family history. One had thinning everywhere due to accutane but he is not receding and he is recovering his hair.

So.. kinda pointless even bringing them up no? You've told 2 people that were not remotely bald/balding that they were not going bald? You know what I was wrong about you.. that's pretty impressive.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
urm im not gonna say exactly who i dm with. One had thinning hair everywhere due to accutane including sides, but is 26 and is recovering his hair and does not have a receding hairline. I will dm them to ask if i can post their names here, but these members have not made any thread with their faces and i will not post their faces here.
Unlike you, I do not want to see anyone’s face. That is f*****g weird. Maybe you’re so adamant on this whole head structure baldness thing as a tactic to see pictures of random people’s faces. “Analyze” he says. Lol at this point Im just shooting jokes. Im done with this thread. Ill check back to call you stupid a couple weeks down the line again.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So.. kinda pointless even bringing them up no? You've told 2 people that were not remotely bald that they went going bald? You know what I was wrong about you.. that's pretty impressive.
No i told them that they will not go bald in the future. One had a mop of hair, he coudlve been norwood 2 under there but i knew he wasnt based on his face shape. I dont care if it doesnt sit right with you. They will not go bald.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So.. kinda pointless even bringing them up no? You've told 2 people that were not remotely bald/balding that they were not going bald? You know what I was wrong about you.. that's pretty impressive.
if someone came to me with the face of ralph macchio for example but had a norwood 0 in their adulthood, i would not say they will never go bald because they do not fit my criteria. These men did. They fit my criteria and had barely any hairloss.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unlike you, I do not want to see anyone’s face. That is f*****g weird. Maybe you’re so adamant on this whole head structure baldness thing as a tactic to see pictures of random people’s faces. “Analyze” he says. Lol at this point Im just shooting jokes. Im done with this thread. Ill check back to call you stupid a couple weeks down the line again.
Looking forward to it. I know you will be reading this thread every day, you may comment in a few weeks but you will read it every single day.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if someone came to me with the face of ralph macchio for example but had a norwood 0 in their adulthood, i would not say they will never go bald because they do not fit my criteria. These men did. They fit my criteria and had barely any hairloss.

Impressive. And your criteria is based on?..

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Impressive. And your criteria is based on?..
They have well structured horizontal faces and good galeas. This is just one and also the most common face shape that protects you from baldness. Ive posted pictures of the types of horizontal faces protect you from baldness in another thread. Im not posting it again because its already in the other thread. I like how the fact that i convinced these men does not sit right wit you. They are very glad they came across mitko's thread and they are all less stressed now. They messaged me because they saw they fit the criteria from the pictures i posted, and were making sure that they really do fit the criteria, which they did. and were also unsuprisingly not balding. These are not coincidences. Also @Northface32 has some of the best hair on the site in his 30s and unsuprisingly also fits my criteria and i pinged him and told him about it but he is still being proactive for a peace of mind which is good i guess. But the ones i dmd do see the correlation now that it has been pointed out to them.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im on the fence. But how would you explain this..

Guy seems to have a small head
You talking to me?

Or are you replying to mitko's original post.

If you are talking to me, this man's facial stucture is very bad and his galea is very oddly flat, it has a different appearence to the men with smooth galeas i have posted before. It looks like the top of his head has been compressed. Mitko has never put a man who looks like that in his original criteria so that answers your question if you were talking you him

BaldingSadMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
You talking to me?

Or are you replying to mitko's original post.

If you are talking to me, this man's facial stucture is very bad and his galea is very oddly flat, it has a different appearence to the men with smooth galeas i have posted before. It looks like the top of his head has been compressed. Mitko has never put a man who looks like that in his original criteria so that answers your question if you were talking you him
In general about the theory. Ive read what you guys have said and have noticed it holds some weight. Larger skulls do seem to bald at higher ratios. But i guess I havnt looked into what your argument is, because this man clearly has a compressed galia. I will have to do more research. Im about to start minoxidil and so found the video, which his skull made me instantly think about this discussion.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
In general about the theory. Ive read what you guys have said and have noticed it holds some weight. Larger skulls do seem to bald at higher ratios. But i guess I havnt looked into what your argument is, because this man clearly has a compressed galia. I will have to do more research. Im about to start minoxidil and so found the video, which his skull made me instantly think about this discussion.
Yeah theres a lot more to it than just a flat galea. Facial structure also plays a part. There are also non balding men who do not have completely flat galeas like theo rossi for example. Anyway, good luck with minoxidil.

BaldingSadMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah theres a lot more to it than just a flat galea. Facial structure also plays a part. There are also non balding men who do not have completely flat galeas like theo rossi for example. Anyway, good luck with minoxidil.
Thanks man

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s definitely a connection or correlation between weird shaped heads, that expand abnormally or are just wide near the top, and hair loss. I’ve been noticing it myself

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like I don't want to talk with those fools in denial anymore who can't open their eyes about the world around them and have zero knowledge and don't research studies.

I am sure that they have never seen anyone who look like that and doesn't suffer from a receding hairline

640-420-pochina-edna-ot-najkoloritnite-lichnosti-dim-dukov.jpg

151445026294824.jpg

660_3fc3a14d132c952ee252478dc52e702c.jpg

lubo_neikov1.jpg

Image_4623418_308_0.jpg